Beasts of Beyond
I'LL FAKE GOD // Deldrach - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: I'LL FAKE GOD // Deldrach (/showthread.php?tid=14086)

I'LL FAKE GOD // Deldrach - CAESAR CIPHER. - 02-16-2021

[glow=black,1,400]I MOVE IN ALL DIRECTIONS, I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION !。+゚.[/glow]
The current state of Goldenluxury Roux wasn't a secret to Caesar.

Truth be told, the dream demon was frustrated that Goldie hadn't succumbed to her wounds from Stryker, or hell, outright be killed by him. The tigress was like a fly that kept coming back and it was irritating. Funny how he couldn't apply that to himself, however, finding it amusement when others have said the exact same things about him. Although he wasn't aware of her memory loss, he would certainly find out soon, and that would only piss Caesar off more. How dare she not remember him? After everything he's attempted to do to her and her family, he believed that Goldie should have the ability to remember something.

Caesar cared not for the borders of the groups, especially given the fact that he was exiled from all of him. But he was a fool for thinking he could get away with it. After all, being exiled meant he wasn't to be welcomed at all - a kill-on-sight order. In a way, the savannah lived for that adrenaline rush; on the other, he was a reckless fool. Caesar slunk through The Typhoon's territory, trying to lay low as much as he possibly could to avoid being caught. His target was on Goldenluxury and Goldenluxury only... for now.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'LL FAKE GOD // Deldrach - ASVINI - 02-16-2021

[align=center]
DELDRACH AKAODON
[div style="max-width: 600px; height: 24px; background: #2F1313; padding: 5px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: #673F3F;"][align=center] — [b]JAGLIONESS - TYPHOON - MEMBER - TAGS
Unfortunately for the pissball, Goldenluxury was not someone that was going to go unprotected. She might not have succumbed, but if that proved anything, it was that she wouldn't be open for attacks- or death, for that matter. She seemed to survive anything and everything that the planet could throw at her. Deldrach, however, wasn't going to let her go through that on her own. Goldie didn't remember her, but it didn't matter.

Deldrach owed her that much.

She was out on the fringes of the jungle, slowly heading in, when he heard the rustling of another. The jaglioness froze, lowering her body down silently. The scent on the wind, the general gut feeling riddling her, the way the rustling was of quick movement in one direction. Her eyes narrowed, and the queen headed after them, intent on figuring out just who it was.

Re: I'LL FAKE GOD // Deldrach - CAESAR CIPHER. - 02-17-2021

[glow=black,1,400]I MOVE IN ALL DIRECTIONS, I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION !。+゚.[/glow]
It was almost impressive how Goldie managed to evade death, but of course to Caesar, he found it frustrating above all. He blamed her for his exilement from The Typhoon, believing that she manipulated Pincher into thinking he was some horrific beast. Not the case of course, but when was Caesar known for accepting the truth?

Caesar was unaware of Deldrach stalking him, his sights set in front of him as he was determined to reach The Typhoon's outer reaches and ambush Goldie there (he may be dumb and reckless, but he knew that just waltzing into their camp would get them killed). The savannah continued on, almost seemingly stalking a victim of his own. Of course, not in reality, but his rather neon pelt would get him killed on the spot if someone noticed him.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'LL FAKE GOD // Deldrach - ASVINI - 02-19-2021

[align=center]
DELDRACH AKAODON
[div style="max-width: 600px; height: 24px; background: #2F1313; padding: 5px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: #673F3F;"][align=center] — [b]JAGLIONESS - TYPHOON - MEMBER - TAGS
Frustration would continue to haunt him, judging by the beast on his tail. And slowly, Deldrach started to speed up, the jaglioness picking her way through the jungle like it was the back of her hand. Neon yellow flashed at her, and she knew it was her time. Deldrach's teeth grit together, and quickly she swept herself forward, the last two bounds unhidden before she leapt to pounce.

Aiming at Caeser's back, the jaglioness pounced towards him, aiming to pin him down with her claws dug into him. She snarled deeply, fur on end and mismatched eyes widened. "Caeser. You piss-poor excuse of an assassin." She started with, picking one paw to move it for the killing blow. It was an instant, unthinking process- Deldrach had every intention of ending, well, his intentions here and now in the jungle. She'd report after that.

Re: I'LL FAKE GOD // Deldrach - CAESAR CIPHER. - 02-19-2021

Caesar's realization that he was the one being stalked came last minute, with him hearing the sound of Deldrach approaching - though he had little time to reach before she was on top of him. He hissed, but said no words, in response to the jaglioness's taunt, instead choosing to light himself on fire as Deldrach raised her paw for the kill, and with that movement, Caesar would try lash out with his flaming paw with the intent of clawing out one of DELDRACH's eyes.

With the fact that he had combust into flames, Caesar would be burning his own fur and flesh while he was at it, but the demon did not seem to care or feel anything from it. Either that, or he was good at hiding it, at the very least.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'LL FAKE GOD // Deldrach - ASVINI - 02-21-2021

[align=center]
DELDRACH AKAODON
Flame. It rose around her, off of his body, eating at her fur, her paws. A sharp inhale came from her, head trying to move, but it was too late. She saw the claws arc up towards her eye, her precious birthright, and all she could do was cry out as the paw tore her eye out. Blood spurted as she reared her head back, a snarl and a scream mixed together filtering from her mouth. She leapt off of him, huddling over herself for a minute, before she closed her eyelid and turned her head.

"Dead." She uttered. She had no sword, nothing but her teeth and claws. How primal would it be of her to rip him limb from limb? She paused for a moment, crude smile touching her face as blood dripped past her lip, before she shot forward, aiming to take a paw and scoop him up, slamming his side against a tree.

Re: I'LL FAKE GOD // Deldrach - CAESAR CIPHER. - 02-22-2021

There was a brief moment where Caesar was allowed to get up. As soon as Deldrach backed off of him, the savannah tried to scramble to his paws to flee, but was suddenly grabbed and slammed against the tree, knocking the breath out of him temporarily. His heart was pounding, though not from fear or anger; just the adrenaline rush this was giving him. It was a fight, what else could you expect?

Shit, shit, what could be done now? With him already using his fire elementals, he couldn't must up the energy to try again for at least a couple minutes or so. A downside to using his powers at all, but fighting tooth and claw was not his specialty; he preferred using his powers from a distance. In a feeble attempt to free himself, Caesar tried kicking at DELDRACH. At the very least, all he could hope for was some sort of escape.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]