Beasts of Beyond
Come along! - Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Come along! - Joining (/showthread.php?tid=14078)

Come along! - Joining - SirDio - 02-14-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
DATED EVERY WOMAN IN THE ATMOSPHERE
Red eyes settled on the cold lands, wings tucked in at his sides as the demon shivered. "Mhh.. Why does it have to be cold." They shuddered, shaking their head. They didn't do well in cold weather, their joints got stiff and they tended to be quite cranky. Sebastian shrugged, craning their head up into the trees above. "Hello, is anyone up there? This looks like a group's territory. Is it possible I can join?"
FROSTBLOWN - DEMON - HEAD OF THE VICAR-KRIGG FAMILY
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: Come along! - Joining - HORIZON CIPHER. - 03-08-2021

HORIZON CIPHER
don't be fooled, i was raised by the wolves !
i'm sustained by the sound of angels singing me to sleep !
Quite honestly, Horizon was rather interested in the fact that this stranger had red eyes, too. It wasn't an everyday occurrence that you met anyone with red eyes - though for Horizon, it wasn't really any indication that he was a vampire or whatever. Just a mutation that happened. "Howdy-do, there is a group here." Horizon barked out a greeting as he came over, trying to fluff out his short coat as much as he possibly could. It was so fucking cold, man. "The Frostblown is what we're called, and you're welcome to join." He assumed so, anyway. If a high position had to be the one to accept a joiner, then, well... he was going to have to learn that. "M'name's Horizon Cipher."
transmale | ashfoot of the frostblown

Re: Come along! - Joining - teef - 03-10-2021

DO YOU MIND IF I WILD OUT
AUBERON -- MASC/NONB. -- THE FROSTBLOWN -- SAGE -- MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
the sight of red eyes was something unique to the creature of browns, grays and creams, short fur slicked back with the snow that clung to him melting from his body heat, simply sliding off his coat. he couldn't say he'd been around the territory for a while, no. he was relatively new to the changes, having been missing for months as things changed. the recent blizzard had done him no favors, covering the lands in a heavy covering, often tripping up the akhlut, causing him to curse and splutter.

he had seen horizon a matter of times, still putting the devil's face into his memory with his scent and voice, the devil having attracted his attention. what, whatever. everyone was unique, he just had to get used to it all, again. eyes dancing across the winged feline as he once again fell victim to gravity, the sage giving a yelp as he was buried in snow, floundering out with many a curse flying from his tongue, "all be damned, wretched fucking snow", he seethed as he floundered out. "and i,", he spat out a mouthful of snow, "am auberon, the leader of the frostblown. it is possible for you to join, we will not turn you away." he rumbled as he shuddered, hackles rising at the unwelcome feeling of an icy cold mouth.
#psychosocial.

Re: Come along! - Joining - SirDio - 03-10-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
DATED EVERY WOMAN IN THE ATMOSPHERE
Wings twitched as two approached. They chuckled to Auberon and his precarious moment of snow. "Yes, hello. This snow is indeed extremely infuriating, innit." They spoke, turning their attention to Horizon. "Frostblown, mh? Interesting. I'm Sebastian Vicar-Krigg; Seb or Sebbie for short." He bowed a bit, then turned to Auberon.

"I would like to join, yes. And you look mighty interesting, I must say." He purred, smiling as he spoke. Truthfully Auberon was extremely interesting and Sebastian liked things that interested them.
FROSTBLOWN - DEMON - HEAD OF THE VICAR-KRIGG FAMILY
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: Come along! - Joining - HORIZON CIPHER. - 03-10-2021

HORIZON CIPHER
don't be fooled, i was raised by the wolves !
i'm sustained by the sound of angels singing me to sleep !
Despite knowing full-well that Sebastian was complimenting Auberno, Horizon puffed out his chest and grinned. "Why, thanks, I appreciate it." He replied with a little laugh. "Anyways, welcome to The Frostblown." He decided to welcome their latest member after a bit of a silence, though he had nothing else to add after that. For the time being, at least.
transmale | ashfoot of the frostblown

Re: Come along! - Joining - teef - 03-11-2021

DO YOU MIND IF I WILD OUT
AUBERON -- MASC/NONB. -- THE FROSTBLOWN -- SAGE -- MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
humor filled his gaze as he righted himself, shaking off the last of the snow as sebastian spoke, their voice rolling over his ears. snorting, "infuriating is far from enough to describe the brumal weather we fare with, but aye. it is my pleasure to meet you, sebastian.", he would rumble as he swiped a paw over his face, dislodging the snow that had come to rest upon the ridges of the scars dancing across his face. "mighty interesting, you say?", he would hum, clueless as ever, before looking down at himself with a crooked toothy grin, "i do suppose i may seem interesting.", he laughed, chuckling as horizon puffed out his chest.

turning his gaze back to the winged creature before him, he gave him a smile, "as horizon said, welcome to the frostblown. we'll guide you back to camp, sebastian. you'll be given the rank of greenhorn at our next meeting, and if you prove yourself with the trial of earning your wings, you can also decide at the meeting if you would like to become a knight or a corps member.", he spoke casually as he turned back to lead the way to camp, pausing to look back over his shoulder with a grin.
#psychosocial.