Beasts of Beyond
IT'S GOOD TO HAVE A SMILE || MEETING 2/10 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: IT'S GOOD TO HAVE A SMILE || MEETING 2/10 (/showthread.php?tid=14026)

IT'S GOOD TO HAVE A SMILE || MEETING 2/10 - rhosmari - 02-10-2021

Elysium's territory. The only place they actually managed to keep. She knew why. The other groups didn't give a shit about them. They knew that they were failing, so they let them fall. It was a smart move to let one group suffer and be put down for the sake of their own. Who needed to risk their necks for nobodies? Her eyes were looking at the Starpool, the massive lake that they had incorporated from the Elysium. It was as clear as a mirror, she could see straight through to the bottom and she could see through them. Her head tilted to the side slightly as she watched her own reflection. And though she was frowning it was smiling back at her. So happy, so innocent. Such a fake. Slowly she lifted a paw and pressed claws against her throat, a smile finally pulling at her muzzle before it dropped suddenly. Such a disgrace. Back and forth, back and forth she fought with her reflection before she finally shrugged her shoulders. "Guess it will be me. Who else....who else would it be?" Her voice was a cracked whisper as she pulled herself away from the lake. Her paws brought her to the small multitude cabin village that made up much of the Coalition living space.

It was here that she watched the snow, watched it breathe before it began to shift. Ice began to form and swirl around the lioness within the center of the town. She walked forward into the blizzard like storm and when it settled the woman was upon a clear ice throne. It was just a large structure with spikes of ice stabbing from the back but a throne it was. Delightful. As she settled upon it she saw the looks she was given, hated the watchful eyes, yet craved the attention. "Ninazu is dead." The woman felt little in the way of wishing to beat around the bush. What would it do to try something like that? The news of more death was almost numbing, just a friend passing by too often. "I will hold a funeral for my mother when I have the time. She deserves something. But regardless, in her place I shall rise to be your new Kingpin. Any objections?" She barely waited a second before she spoke again. Really she didn't care if there were any. "No? Good. Moving on."

A smile spread over her blue tinged muzzle as her splotched body lifted from the chair. She just wanted to dip, and go off to be herself. Or maybe rage and tear something a part. She was not too sad that she had lost the little monster she had stolen from the Typhoon. He was a bother and they could very well keep them. Her mother had caused damage to a lot of surrounding groups. They deserved their pain. Hopping down from her thrown she finally allowed a breath to leave her. "Most of the positions that are necessary are empty. We need at least two Gurus, two Espionages, and another Warmonger. Of course I'll be looking out for a Usurper. If you know your way around plants, fucking show me. If you are blood thirsty and love to get your claws dirty, fucking show me. If you are a sneaky bitch. Well, you get the gist. Show work. You get rewarded." She waited to let that sink in. She aimed to do what she could for the Coalition and she would drive herself into the ground. Maybe.

After that she lifted her head up a bit, thinking and debating. "Typhoon and the Palm Glades are our only real enemies. Everyone else is neutral to us. I don't give a shit about them, the ones I care about are the piss ass pirates and those traitor bastards who want to attempt to be all good and high and mighty now. I want to see them squirm beneath us begging for mercy. Let's keep prodding the bear and see if they actually jump into the fire." There was humor in her tone, a strange giggle that laced her words as she thought on it before she seemed to break out of that mannerism and instead she looked back at the Wanders. Oh. Right. In the middle of a meeting.  So forgetful she could be. "If anyone wants to say something speak up now.
Otherwise this is dismissed and someone can host some tasks."

Re: IT'S GOOD TO HAVE A SMILE || MEETING 2/10 - Romulus - 02-11-2021

The conjuration of cold, icy fragments lined his vision as Sojourn grazed his vision and formed a frozen throne before his eyes. Romulus assumed this was her time. The decision was between two, but to him, the answer was obvious and she had managed to ascend to the throne first. Quick and timely, she began to speak. His eyes narrowed as she got to the point instantly, a soft huff leaving him. Just like his father's funeral, the female of the family bluntly stated their counterpart was dead. Sojourn clearly displayed his mother's bold traits. Despite that, he settled down to listen with rounded ears perked and periwinkle hues zoned in.

His tail flicked as she mentioned ranks. The lion hadn't considered his path, not minding either, as he held both an interest for his mother's healing and his father's warbound lifestyle. For now, he'd focus on his own mentality. Ascension wasn't a priority of his currently, although it interested him. Offering a nod, he remained silent and let the rest spill out, only to express no concerns himself. Romulus wanted to inquire about helping the funeral, but he figured that was best to mention in private.