Beasts of Beyond
LITTLE SHEEP // Defense Training (M.T) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: LITTLE SHEEP // Defense Training (M.T) (/showthread.php?tid=14014)

LITTLE SHEEP // Defense Training (M.T) - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 02-09-2021

[glow=white,1,400]WHAT PART OF LIVING SAYS YOU GOTTA DIE ?。+゚.[/glow]
Now this was more his style. Dante was pleased at the task Aine had given him and as such, he had taken the time to clear out a little spot in town to prepare for his defense class. With a sweep of his tail, Dante cleared the last of patch of snow that he wanted to and huffed as he turned around, "Aight ya lazy fucks." A hypocritical insult coming from the hybrid, given he loused about more often than the others. "Gather 'round for some defense trainin'. I'll go easy on you." Wouldn't want to accidentally break someone's bones or worse, kill them by mistake, right?[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LITTLE SHEEP // Defense Training (M.T) - gael - 02-09-2021

[align=center]
| GAEL Ó BROIN
The vulpine felt confident Dante took this task with great stride -- the hybrid certainly looked more excited.  The Ardent inclined his head as he padded over, offering a light smile.  A training session was well overdue, in his opinion, and he was glad to see the hybrid eager to oblige.

"This is your class, Dante; if you need me to do anything, simply give the word." The Ardent hardly minded being part of a demonstration -- or a challenge, if they decided to practice defense against powers.
BUT I PROMISE YOU I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE   gael ó broin / faerie / ardent

Re: LITTLE SHEEP // Defense Training (M.T) - Windowmemer - 02-18-2021

//this still open?

Re: LITTLE SHEEP // Defense Training (M.T) - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 02-18-2021

//Sure, why not? I don't mind either way haha ^^'

Re: LITTLE SHEEP // Defense Training (M.T) - Windowmemer - 02-19-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — newblood — pinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT | IC opinions only

IC TEXT

"You'll go easy on me? Alright, buddy." The male drawled as he sauntered into the clearing, casting a brief glance at Gael as he walked past. He plopped his ass right next to Dante and looked at him, batting his eyelashes and exaggerating the movement. "C'mon teach, what we learning today?"

Re: LITTLE SHEEP // Defense Training (M.T) - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 02-22-2021

[glow=white,1,400]WHAT PART OF LIVING SAYS YOU GOTTA DIE ?。+゚.[/glow]
Oh ho, how fortunate it was that Gael showed up first. A mischievous grin formed on Dante's face as the Ardent came over, followed soon by Jormungand. "First things first, I don't want to see any powers being used. Don't be a pussy and go that route, aight?" Though in reality, if The Pitt ever went to war with another group, it was likely there would be powers being used, but Dante believed that using powers was the easy way out. Only the true fighters used their physical strength.

With that being said, Dante flicked his tail to beckon Jormungand to get closer to the little 'ring' he had cleared out. "Jormun, you're gonna be my opponent for right now. Gael-" He explained his ideas for this class, looking over at Gael as he mentioned the fox's name. "- I want you to direct me when Jormungand attacks, got it? Tell me what I should be doing in that moment, and I'll listen. If need be, I'll correct things."

Now, Dante looked back at Jormungand. "Ready? Go."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LITTLE SHEEP // Defense Training (M.T) - Windowmemer - 02-23-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — newblood — pinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

O-kay? The panther frowned as he approached Dante cautiously after hearing his explanation. So Jor's task was to simply attack Dante and the other would listen to a fox. Huh, alright? Ignoring outside thoughts, he shook his fur out, cast a glance at Gael then his maw spread in a delighted grin as Dante gave him the a-okay and he whipped his  head around to face the hybrid. Locked his jaws tight, and sprang, the claws in his hind paws leaving marks as they raked across the floor. He aimed to first secure a hold onto the other's back and potentially drive  his head down into the ground to allow better access to the back of his neck.