Beasts of Beyond
what do you have? a knife! no! - open; running around with knife - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: what do you have? a knife! no! - open; running around with knife (/showthread.php?tid=13985)

what do you have? a knife! no! - open; running around with knife - rhosmari - 02-03-2021

How he had gotten his paws on a small dagger was yet to be determined. All he knew was that he had managed to get one because well, adults got to have them so why couldn't he? He wanted to play with one and he thought that some of them were really cool. Like cool cool. He could be the hero standing above the crowd and promising his protection with one of these. A small giggle left his muzzle as he gripped the dagger in his jaws and proceeded to pounce down the steps of where he found the item. He bolted, thrashing through the foliage and heading to the tavern. Maybe he could poke someone in the butt. A giggle left him as he padded briskly, making sure that he didn't drop his formidable item. After all they needed him to poke butts and stop the evil that was obviously taking over. Getting to the tavern was the easy part but he knew that the battle that was yet to come would be harder than any he had faced previously. But a hero didn't back down from a challenge.

Forcing his way into the tavern via waiting for someone to open the door for him he scrambled onto a chair and proclaimed in his best hero voice. "Alright you dasd-daserd- um dasddy....ah evil animals! The hero is here to bring justice to your bad deeds!" But as soon as he spoke the dagger fell from his jaws and clattered to the ground. Embrassed he scrambled to retrieve it off the floor. "Just as soon as he has his ultimate weapon!"

Re: what do you have? a knife! no! - open; running around with knife - SirDio - 02-04-2021

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound.
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down.

The serval had been residing in the Tavern for a good day or two, sharing stories and helping people with knowledge. Eltrous was a helpful fellow in general, but also reciting small skits and plays for younger audiences. The day had been quiet and Eltrous was writing down in his book when he heard a heroic voice, though childish, rang out over the Tavern.

Turning his mint hues to Pyrrhic, he grinned before realizing that the kid was handling a dagger. But to humor the boy, Eltrous closed his book and walked forward, a lighter book in the air and his quill and inkwell hovering as well. "Retrieve thy ultimate weapon, young hero, and face me, the mage of darkness." He dipped in a bow, carefree smile set upon his face.

[color=transparent]template by orion

Re: what do you have? a knife! no! - open; running around with knife - Keona. - 02-04-2021

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
Great seas.  The tiny wildcat blinked.  Pale hues flickering with unease.  She heard the clatter of the knife on the floor, the thought of any accidents immensely concerning.

Keona breathed out softly, ears flicking as Eltrous seemed to encourage the 'heroic' venture of the child.  In a crowded building.  Standing at the bottom of the stairs, the fae coughed softly.  "You should run him outside -- before the mage hurts any innocent bystanders," maybe that would work.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: what do you have? a knife! no! - open; running around with knife - MIDAS. - 02-05-2021

M I D A S
i don't give a motherfuck what you're doing,
i don't give a motherfuck who you're seeing!

In the back of his mind, Midas knew that he wasn't really supposed to be anywhere near the tavern. His dad didn't like him being near any alcohol and so many potentially drunk adults, and his pops just didn't like the place in general – too many sad drunks, not enough fun ones. However, the pup had pretty much always been a fairly rambunctious kid, and the tavern represented undiscovered opportunities. So, the moment that his dad was busy with dealer work and his pops was busy with... whatever Trevor did, Midas had snuck out the front door of their hut, carefully closing the door behind him. The journey to the tavern itself was blessedly uneventful, mainly since most of The Typhoon either didn't know the coyote pup at all, or already knew he was a troublesome beast. Most of them just didn't want to deal with him, something that he appreciated – it made antics all the more convenient.

When he did finally arrive at the tavern, the young canine was surprised to see that another kid was already there. Not only that, but the other kid had a knife. How fucking sweet was that? Unbeknownst to Midas himself – since he never really paid attention to how many kids aunt Roxie had these days – this was his newest cousin, Pyrrhic. If he had known, he probably would've been pretty stoked, since it seemed he had a relative that was actually interested in his sorta fun. As it was, however, he just saw the feline as someone he could have fun with, especially since the adults seemed to be playing into it. With his tail wagging from side to side behind him, Midas then barked enthusiastically, "Oi, Edward Knifepaw! I've committed a ton'a bad deeds! Why don't y'try 'n' get me, eh? I bet I could knock ya out, ten seconds flat!" He'd never been in a real fight before, but he still thought he could win. After all, he was a coyote and Pyrrhic was just some kinda cat – that had to be an advantage, right?
Reggan