Beasts of Beyond
monthly tasks + prompts [★] sixth station - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: monthly tasks + prompts [★] sixth station (/showthread.php?tid=13973)

monthly tasks + prompts [★] sixth station - aine. - 02-01-2021

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]HOW DO YOU RUN FROM Y[color=#5d8e93]OUR OWN MIND?
Slowly, hooves climbed up the steps.  Standing before the broken temple.  Ruins behind her as she stood on the elevated platform.  Easy to see and hear.  Antsy, feathers shuffled at her sides.  Hazel hues flickering with mixed emotions.  Stubborn.  Uneasy.  Never keen on attention.

But she told her father she could handle it.  She'd done it before.  Do it again.  Knew he would do it without bother, without hesitation, but she wanted to help.  There was only so much she could do for her plants.  Not accustomed to the cold.  Only so much strength she could transfer to them.  To encourage their growth and strength.

But she could do this.  "H-hey! 'm giving out... 'm giving out tasks!"

[ you can ask for a word prompt as well! < 3 ]
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: monthly tasks + prompts [★] sixth station - mulder. - 02-03-2021

[size=8pt]
[div style="background-image:url(https://media1.tenor.com/images/5a835e1aa270a302a9bd84680df19c90/tenor.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: center; height: 165px; width: 165px; border-radius: 100%; border: 4px #222222 solid; float: left; margin-top: -20px; margin-left: -20px; margin-right: 5px;"]
how could you be what i want to see?・°☆

Though he's always looking for something alien, he can't help but be drawn to something familiar like anyone else would be when dropped into some totally foreign place. Tasks are just that and as he trudges through the cold, the fox sneezes lightly and adjusts his scarf. Relatively thin for this type of weather but it's what he has for right now. If only they were able to bring his husband's extensive blanket collection with them (five years worth) or his own artifact radio he found when first joining the clans. The drawings by his friend that were tacked on the wall, the wedding gifts.

Not to mention their friends who are likely confused to their disappearance. They're capable of taking care of themselves but Mulder was invested in their lives, wanted to make sure they've okay. Clan life is dangerous (first hand knowledge, unfortunately) and he's been trying not to dwell on it, instead fixating on the material which can be replaced. Supposedly friends can be too, but he's more skeptical about that. It's sad to realize how much they've lost. Just a small bag of some books, his scarf, and the brand between his shoulders. Like his oldest first home, he'll just have to be content with memories. At least he has Barghest.

He shakes it off and tries to focus on the present, focus on understanding this new land. [b]"I wouldn't mind doing something to get my blood pumping. I'm not the strongest guy and I kill plants just by looking their way so, something to go by."
But he does have telekinetic help, as she witnessed at the joining so he could employ that. He's not picky regardless, just trying to help out on the decision.

Re: monthly tasks + prompts [★] sixth station - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 02-04-2021

[glow=white,1,400]WHAT PART OF LIVING SAYS YOU GOTTA DIE ?。+゚.[/glow]
The last time he had done a task of some sort, he ended up nearly suffocating on dust. Ironic, given his smoking habit - but hey, at least his house was now somewhat clean? For the time being at least. "Aight, gimme one." Dante rumbled as he came over, giving Aine a small nod.

//I'd like a one-word prompt as well ^^[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: monthly tasks + prompts [★] sixth station - aine. - 02-05-2021

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]HOW DO YOU RUN FROM Y[color=#5d8e93]OUR OWN MIND?
One of the new faces.  Unfamiliar.  But certainly, she had some foresight.  Knew some of his skills.  Knew more now as he spoke, muscles beginning to relax as she smiled.  Bemused.  No plants then.

"[member=17900]mulder[/member] ... Per... Perhaps you can give a lesson, or-ah demonstration... On using knives.  M-maybe make a competition with throwing them, if you like." Assuming Mulder knew how to be safe with knives, the petite fleshweaver hoped such a competition wouldn't be too dangerous for anyone.  He had seemed conformable with them when they met.

Swiftly, her hazel hues darted to Dante, further relaxed with his more familiar presence.  "[member=1391]DANTE NORTHWEST.[/member] could... Could you hold a battle training session?  F-focus on whatever you like; of-offense or defense."

[ [member=1391]DANTE NORTHWEST.[/member] your word is dice! c: ]
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: monthly tasks + prompts [★] sixth station - gael - 02-05-2021

[align=center]
| GAEL Ó BROIN
The vulpine found it strange how his daughter insisted on certain things -- pushed herself in one degree, but pulled back in another.  He never knew whether to insist he step in or not; in delegation, she struggled, but persisted, enough to encourage him she had the potential and strength to manage without parental intervention.

He had little doubts of her ability to lead -- she simply had to set her mind to it, as she had in insisting she could take on the tasks for the month.  As a familiar duty to her, Gael agreed and offered a supportive smile as he padded forward at her call, proud to see her settling into the role of task-giver with more and more comfort.

"I'll take one as well, Lottie, if you will," he spoke, inclining his head.

// I'd like a prompt as well! < 3
BUT I PROMISE YOU I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE   gael ó broin / faerie / ardent