Beasts of Beyond
FRAME ME UP ON YOUR WALL ; open, camera - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: FRAME ME UP ON YOUR WALL ; open, camera (/showthread.php?tid=1392)

FRAME ME UP ON YOUR WALL ; open, camera - Suiteheart - 05-16-2018

[align=center][div style="width: ##px; height: ##px;"][Image: E8agfv5.png]
In her exploration of the Observatory, Suiteheart had happened upon a somewhat concealed room. The door was stuck in place, perhaps rusted shut from years of disuse. Still, it was no match for the grand ursine; she slammed into the door, throwing it wide upon.

The room was medium sized and full of junk. Things were strewn haphazardly about the place as if whomever had occupied it had left in a fit of rage. Pictures lay broken on the ground, contents of shelves were spilled onto the floor below, and papers were everywhere. The Starstruck Guardian couldn't help but wonder what the hell had happened here. Whatever it was, it appeared the humans had had some sort of tantrum. It had been this way for some time, too, for everything had a fine layer of dust attached to it.

Ever the snoop, Suiteheart examined every inch of the room. She found a pair of glasses, lenses dusty and scratched. She came across a dead plant - or what she assumed had been a plant. A few interesting looking books were stacked in a pile on a desk. There was a globe situated on the desk as well, right next to a fossil of the computer world.

Shifting dark eyes to the shelf beside the desk, she spotted a Polaroid camera. Curiosity bubbled up inside her, and she recalled the camera she used to own in her old Clan. She reached for it with delicate paws so as not to destroy it. Upon removing it from the shelf, she noticed a handful of unused film reels. A small smile blossomed on her lips at that.

After having gathered up the Polaroid and the film, Suiteheart exited the room. Her paws took her to the Grand Circle, and she sat just out of the way of the middle of the large room. The polar bear then went to work cleaning up the camera, dusting off all the grime it had acquired over its months of shelf-life. Once it was clean, she placed a roll of film inside and snapped a picture to test it. A satisfied, lopsided smirk rested on her muzzle as the picture began to develope, even though it wasn't anything special. It was a simple shot of the telescope, but it did look quite nice.

Re: FRAME ME UP ON YOUR WALL ; open, camera - Margaery - 05-16-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
Margaery's general lack of interest in most everything had been painfully obvious in the last few days. She was troubled by the stormy waters in which she and Suite were navigating and found that she wanted nothing more than for she and her wife to be okay again. Somehow, that seemed like an intangible desire the way they were currently. She was terrified of bears and Suite, knowing this, was always so cautious around her. So she had been swallowing her fear in result of that, desperately attempting to fix what she presumed she had managed to destroy in the first place.

Much to her shock and delight, she lit up upon seeing Suiteheart and a camera.

[color=#b14767]"Darling," She greeted with a faint smile, stormy blue eyes trained upon the device, [color=#b14767]"We should get a picture for our room." As of right now, the pair were living separately. Even despite being overly worried that her wife might lose control and hurt her in the middle of the night, she knew that that had to change. They were married after all. Rearing upon chocolate haunches, the point would flash her a kind (albeit weary) smile. Please see that I'm trying, she thought to herself, momentarily forgetting about the bond that connected, Please.

Re: FRAME ME UP ON YOUR WALL ; open, camera - Character Graveyard. - 05-17-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
In her previous home, which had been she had spent her childhood at, there had been many pictures of her, her mother, and her brother. One of the most important things that Luna had thought was for a family, is that they should always take pictures of the good times.

The Starstruck Guardian had approached Suiteheart and Margaery, taking note of the camera. "If either of you don't mind, I'd like to use the camera after you're done with it."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: FRAME ME UP ON YOUR WALL ; open, camera - BASTILLEPAW - 05-17-2018

[Image: jgC0ptA.png]
Human goods didn't ever seem to interest Bastille that much, aside from books. He saw no particular appeal to their devices and strange belongings, and while he could draw upon amble memories of how they worked if he wanted to, he didn't see the point. He was perfectly content with his lifestyle. That being said, Bastille engaged with a lot of shit that he didn't care about, and so here he was. The corporal studied the camera with disinterest, before he was considering the others. "You could even decorate more walls with those things," he supplied, with some amusement at the thought.
[align=center][Image: 4ySBjji.png]
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="width:400px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 8px"]© MADI

Re: FRAME ME UP ON YOUR WALL ; open, camera - Suiteheart - 05-17-2018

Margaery's sudden appearance was a surprise to Suiteheart. Granted, perhaps she should not be too surprised; the pair was often seen everywhere together whether they liked it or not. Their souls were bonded too strongly to keep away for too long - or perhaps it was the ever-present reality that one or the other might be ripped away at the drop of a hat like a year ago.

Our room. The idea rested oddly in her mind, but it stirred up some kind of hope in her chest. The excitement on Margaery's face reflected easily on Suite's own, and the polar bear nodded. "Oh, yeah! Okay!" She grinned widely, for maybe things were starting to look up. "Smile, okay? On three. One... Two... Three-" the Starstruck Guardian clicked the picture button after Margaery had slid into her picture-taking place.

The picture was printing as Lunafreya arrived. The polar bear held onto the photograph gently, offering it to her wife while it was still developing; she was too worried she would mess the tiny picture up if she held onto it. "Show me how it turned out when it develops."

She arched an eyebrow at Lunafreya's question. For whatever reason, Suite had grown very attached to this human device. Lending it to just anyone wasn't exactly something she wanted to do, but she certainly did not want to be childish. The femme was about to offer it to the other when Bast joined them.

At his words, the bear quickly snapped a picture of him. If she were lucky enough, he would have been severely caught off guard. She hoped he was pulling a ridiculous mid-reaction face. As the photograph printed, she would hold it gingerly, waiting until the photo appeared on the white background. "I think this should be the first picture to go up, Basty Boy," Suite laughed, waving the image in front of him.

She then offered the camera to Luna. "You can borrow it, yeah. Just please make sure I get it back because that the only one I have." She didn't doubt Luna would take good care of it, but it was better to say something than to say nothing, sure figured.

Re: FRAME ME UP ON YOUR WALL ; open, camera - Character Graveyard. - 05-18-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Gingerly, the female serval would lift the camera after Suiteheart had passed it over to her. Carefully, she would snap a quick picture of herself. Then the female grabbed her picture and passed the camera back to Suiteheart.

It had taken the picture a couple of seconds to show, but the results were good. The picture had shown up clearly. She'd be saving it to keep somewhere in her room.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: FRAME ME UP ON YOUR WALL ; open, camera - BASTILLEPAW - 05-18-2018

[Image: jgC0ptA.png]
Unfortunately for Suite, Bastille's expression didn't so much as waver from the dry, unimpressed look he gave her the second he realized she was pointing that damned thing at him. Really, it was basically his every day expression of general apathy and disinterest, so at least it was a somewhat fitting portrait. "Wow, Suite," he deadpanned, "Next time let me know that you're trying to book me. I have a very busy modeling schedule, I'll have you know."

He glanced at Luna as she tinkered with the camera, and was vaguely amused to see her stashing a photo of herself. Idly, he wondered what it was like, actually caring about little momentos and souvenirs of the sort. Bast had never seen the appeal, but he had a feeling he was in the minority on that one.
[align=center][Image: 4ySBjji.png]
the ascendants — cosmic general — tags
[div style="width:400px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 8px"]© MADI

Re: FRAME ME UP ON YOUR WALL ; open, camera - Suiteheart - 05-19-2018

Dark eyes watched Luna as she snapped a quick photo of herself. It looked like the motions were practiced, and Suiteheart briefly wondered if the girl had ever done something like this before. It would make sense, after all. Whatever the case might have been, it was apparent Lunafreya knew how cameras worked. She must have had some experience. "How'd your picture turn out, Luna?" the polar bear asked, arching an eyebrow.

Her attention was then stolen by Bastillepaw's quip. His facetious words caused her to form a lopsided grin upon her maw as well. "Oh, I'll be sure to let you know. What are your prices for booking?" she queried, eyes falling upon the picture that had fully developed. It wasn't anything spectacular. It was just Bastille with his bitch-resting-face. Still, she found herself laughing. "You're so lame," she teased, voice full of amusement. She wished he would have been surprised, but there was nothing of the sort in the picture. Dang it.