Beasts of Beyond
A Bull Litt of a Time | Bullitt's Settling In| - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: A Bull Litt of a Time | Bullitt's Settling In| (/showthread.php?tid=13912)

A Bull Litt of a Time | Bullitt's Settling In| - Bullitt Sky - 01-26-2021

Bullitt Sky | 3 years
Jaguar

Bullitt since his arrival had stayed to himself near the beach, well except for the meeting, he had stayed to himself. His thoughts were the usual ones, killing Alistar. He knew that he didn't get along with a few when he joined, but that didn't bother him one bit. In fact, he liked the quiet and didn't want to hear Gremlin's voice for sure. He was close to wanting to attack him, but Bullitt knew better even if Gremlin had ran his mouth off.

Bullitt looked at the sky, he was just outside of his house, The skin he got at the meeting was on. He was trying to think of way to find Alistar, but he was happy were he was and didn't want to leave. Bullitt laid down, now looking down at the beach.

Re: A Bull Litt of a Time | Bullitt's Settling In| - Byriath - 01-26-2021

[align=center]
Only thing they fear is YOU -

Violence. It was Byriath's area of godship. He was the embodiment of rage and unrestrained malice and violence, a force to be reckoned with. Why else would he wear a mask, he wasn't Jerikol.

He hadn't yet set up a place to live, rather sleeping where he saw fit. As he walked in the snow, he spotted Bullitt. Another newcomer, huh? 'Interesting.' The unholy beast rumbled, walking up near him and projecting his own voice into Bullitt's mind. 'you are also a violent beast.'

[align=center]"Speech" 'Telepathy'
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: A Bull Litt of a Time | Bullitt's Settling In| - Bullitt Sky - 01-27-2021

Bullitt Sky | 3 years
Jaguar

Bullitt stayed laying down when he had heard Byriath's voice come through his mind. Bullitt looked up at Byriath. He couldn't help but smiled hearing what Byriath had said. "So you can tell." He said not surprised by it. Bullitt finally sat up, but looked out on the beach. He was still thinking of getting Alistar. Bullitt couldn't help, but to wonder how Byriath could tell that he was a violent one. Bullitt looked at Byriath still.

The smiled on Bullitt face grew and still had his eyes on Byriath wondering what the other was up to. "If you are wondering, my name is Bullitt Sky." Bullitt said not taking his eyes off of the other, not sure if he could trust the other just quite yet.

Re: A Bull Litt of a Time | Bullitt's Settling In| - ninazu - 01-27-2021

BURN
BRIGHT
“Ah, Byriath, are you doing your telepathy again? I don’t think you’ve ever explained why you prefer to communicate in this way.” Ninazu, a user of the power herself, knew the power of jabbing into people’s minds. And if Stryker had been the true expert out of the couple, then she’d gotten to see his expert use up close…

Fuck. Stryker was still dead.

The kingpin sat back on her haunches with a heavy sigh, gritting her jaw and rolling her tongue over one long fang. She needed to do something about that. Hit the weed, eat a mushroom, or go fucking wreck the Typhoon. Maybe all three, but not necessarily in that order.

Her four ears twitched and she refocused on Bullitte Sky—though, with her pupil-less eyes, it was always difficult to tell her focus or presence on anything. “Glad to see you’re wearing the skin you picked out in the meeting. You adapting to the cold well? Gotten a chance to hunt a size-able trophy yet?”
© MADI

Re: A Bull Litt of a Time | Bullitt's Settling In| - Byriath - 01-27-2021

[align=center]
Only thing they fear is YOU -

Byriath turned his hidden face to Ninazu, nodding gently to her question. 'I've hardly used my true voice. Not in my Colosseum, not here.'

Turning back to Bullitt, he rolled his shoulders under his thick fur coat, 'I have my ways - very rarely will I read the thoughts of another. I am Byriath.' His head dipped down in respect.

[align=center]"Speech" 'Telepathy'
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: A Bull Litt of a Time | Bullitt's Settling In| - Bullitt Sky - 01-27-2021

Bullitt Sky | 3 years
Jaguar

Bullitt looked at Ninazu hearing her. He nodded since the fur he had was very warm. "I'm adjusting well." Bullitt said now looking back at Byriath. He just nodded. Then what Ninazu said last got him thinking. He thoughts had been on his daughter. Bullitt smiled as the way he wanted to word it came to his mind. Considering the fact that Alistar was still alive, meant he hadn't. "Not quite yet." He said thinking about it.