Beasts of Beyond
Bloodlust of Love | Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Bloodlust of Love | Joining (/showthread.php?tid=13772)

Pages: 1 2

Bloodlust of Love | Joining - Bullitt Sky - 01-12-2021

Bullitt Sky | 3 years
Jaguar

Bullitt Sky had been traveling for a few days after he had gone after his daughter, Alistar. Bullitt sat in the boat he was in. He looked straight ahead of him ignoring the still wet blood around his paws. He didn't care that he had harmed Alistar.

As his boat reached the beach, he stepped out of it and looked around. He was excepting others to be around, especially since he wasn't from here. He had a smiled on her face as he sat down. He was planning on still trying to kill Alistar, but he would have to wait, which he wasn't too good at. Bullitt looked around him.

Re: Bloodlust of Love | Joining - charrie graveyard - 01-13-2021

[align=center]
Taking life away from a living being was always something that intrigued the hybrid. Even when he was just a young chick, it puzzled him so. What did death feel like? What did those whose life was slipping away experience in those final seconds of life? Watching his mother die at the hands of an unknown sickness was something that had been nothing less than traumatic for him as a child, but at the same time, it taught him something important. Life was nothing to be wasted. Any day, at any moment, it could be robbed from you, whether it be at the knife edge of some other being or nature herself. Perhaps Kura had been too fascinated with it, knowing what he had done in the past. The crimes he had committed against mother nature was something that didn't come easy to someone who was... well, normal, he guessed. You had to be very certain of what you were about to do when you took a life- at least, that's what Kuragori thought.

He could barely remember what happened on the night he killed his ex-partner, it was so long ago now. He did, however remember how he felt afterwards. There was a rush of shock, fear, and sadness at first. These emotions ran like ice through his blood, even now as he walked through the brush with a cold look on his face. Then afterwards, it was a flood of relief... euphoria. Almost as if it wasn't real. There's no possible way he could have just... killed someone... but he did. And after that? Kura just let go of it all. There was really nothing to say or feel after that, it was over and that was that. Any murders he committed after that felt like nothing to him. Yes, killing Jie had changed him forever. Whether it was a good or bad thing was up to whoever controlled who went to heaven and hell... if they even existed.

Kuragori hadn't been down to the beach in quite a while. It wasn't like he hated the beach or anything, not at all. He really just didn't like the reminder that they weren't in a tropical climate anymore. Afterall, this beach was nothing like the ones in their old home. That was a whole different conversation that he didn't really want to get into now though. "Someone new? I thought I could smell someone unfamiliar around here..." The owl griffin would hoot as he landed softly in front of the jaguar, eyeing the blood on his paws. Tipping his head and flicking his tail, a look of curiosity etched its way on his face. "Been up to no good, I see." His tone was a mix of darkness and amusement, a smirk on his beak. There was no trace of surprise or shock in his voice as he spoke. After all, there were outlaws and criminals of all kinds here- himself included. "Who are you and what business do you have with the Coalition? I don't have all day, you know."

[align=center]
"as the stars start to align, i hope you will take it as a sign that you will be ok"
[align=center]

Re: Bloodlust of Love | Joining - Bullitt Sky - 01-13-2021

Bullitt Sky | 3 years
Jaguar

Bullitt looked at Kuragori. He didn't say anything at first, but grinned as he still looked at him. "I'm here to joined." Bullitt said not saying anything else. He still kept his eyes on Kuragori. "If you must know my name, it's Bullitt Sky. He added not saying anything about the blood on his paws yet. He still need to hunt down Alistar.

Bullitt then looked at his paws seeing the blood as his smiled grew. He had killed his wife, his son, and his other daughter and yet the youngest of his kids had managed to get away. "I'll have her soon." Bullitt mumbled not saying who.

Re: Bloodlust of Love | Joining - COSMIIX - 01-13-2021

Gremlin could've went on about his own past and how he had to do some dirty work in order to live, he felt no remorse in any of the given moments and he always knew that he was different from the rest of his "friends" so to speak. He was small and crafty, perfect for breaking into tight spaces or wherever his higher ups had wanted him to go. Gremlin didn't ever complain seeing that he was serving some kind of purpose even if that meant taking out some people, he tried to keep most of his kills clean or sometimes, he'd mess up but his shitty luck always seemed to save his hide. The small Asian leopard cat would push those memories of him below deciding that he didn't want to remember everything entirely not at the given moment anyways, he took a deep breath watching as it turned into a small cloud of white in front of him. Ninazu had been kind enough to lend him some fur coats to keep him warm in this horrid weather, he missed the warm climate but... He supposed that he couldn't really complain much at the time.

He noticed some movement above his head and immediately perked up realizing that it was Kuragori, a familiar and generally welcomed face in Grem's book but it seemed that the other had seen someone approaching. He would tug a bit at the tigers skin that adorned his body as he would pick up the pace, his only good ear swiveling forward only to notice someone had arrived in a boat. He supposed that was one way to get the the new place and Grem felt proud in the fact that no one would ever join the Condemned like he had. A shoebox, how ridiculous. He would take slower steps forward noticing the fresh blood on the stranger's paws letting out a snort, he would stand next to Kura with his spotted tail lashing to the sides. The owl griffin had already asked the necessary boring questions, Grem remained silent for a moment only to nod slowly "Yeah, most of us would prefer not to freeze our asses out here." He said tapping a single claw against his chin though he would listen.

Bullitt Sky. What an odd name and he thought he had issues with his own name, regardless, he'd nod slowly in an almost uncaring manner "Right... I'm Gremlin and I guess we could use another lunatic for the collection. Welcome to Freeze-your-ass-ville," There was a pause in his speaking as the other mumbled something about having someone soon and the small wildcat couldn't help but cringe slightly at that. Ah, he was a loon! With a twitch of his whiskers, Grem would speak once more "I see you're a little bit farther on the spectrum but regardless, you're welcome to stay here. Just don't pull stupid shit that will end up fucking you over." That was a simple task, right? How hard could that be? Grem would keep his eye on this one, the guy was certainly... Interesting... If not a little be of a creepo.

Bullitt Sky | 3 years
Jaguar

Bullitt then looked at Gremlin. He could tell that he was a bit thrown off by Bullitt. Bullitt smiled still at the fact that he wanted to kill Alistar. "Uncomfortable?" He asked wondering if he was making the two in front of him worried that he would try something.

Bullitt still hadn't said who he wanted and probably wouldn't since it wasn't the two in front of him. "Who are you two?" Bullitt asked now wondering who the two were since he had told them who he was. Bullitt now watched both of them.

Re: Bloodlust of Love | Joining - COSMIIX - 01-13-2021

When the other asked if he was uncomfortable, Grem would blink his single eye a few times to register what the guy had just said to him. He glanced over at Kuragori for a moment before fixating his attention onto Bullet Bill or whatever his name was, a shit eating grin would form onto his face as he would answer back in a sneer "Uncomfortable? You sure are fucked in the head to think that a name like yours would even make me the slightest bit uncomfy, chump. You need to stop trying so hard on being... y'know... edgy! Even murderous clowns can pull it off a lot better than you and all I'm seeing now is you dying for someone to shiver at your name. Alright, Bullet Bill. Fair game but I've heard a lot worse," He couldn't help but snort and break into laughter, he couldn't take this guy seriously. But he supposed that he should play nice or he'd probably get his fur coats confiscated, he watched the other sit there.

Yeah, this guy was the vanilla shit. A tryhard at best. "You deaf or possibly have a case of partial hearing? I already said my name but I guess I'll let you know again. I'm Gremlin Fax," His shit eating grin didn't threaten to leave his maw at any given moment, he curled his spotted tail around his forepaws. "And my buddy here is Kuragori." There was a brief pause as his toothy grin would falter in the slightest as he paused for a moment nodding slowly "You need me to slow down on the intros, Bullet Bill? Or has your old and brittle brain register it yet?" At this point, Gremlin Fax was spitting out fighting words though at the given moment... He didn't seem to give much of a shit. It was amusing. Bullitt Sky would definitely be someone fun to mess around with, Grem would remember that much about the guy anyways. Everything else would likely pop out of his mind in the next hour given how the guy barely made an impact on the small wildcats memory or life.

/ ic opinions from grem qwq

Bullitt Sky | 3 years
Jaguar

Bullitt looked at Gremlin still and after what he had said, Bullitt started laughing. "Who says I'm trying anything." He said smiling. Bullitt was starting to like Gremlin, despite the fact that Gremlin had just called him old. Bullitt smile fell for a moment. "Just so you know, I'm not old." Bullitt said as a cold look came across his face. He was amused until Gremlin had called him old.

Bullitt stood up, but didn't walk over to Gremlin yet. "You would think a person like me, who's killed his wife and two of three children would take crap like that, then I would say that you are looking for a fight. Bullitt said wondering if he was right about Gremlin wanting to fight, but he really didn't care if did or not. "But as I want to stay here, I'll let that remark go." He added still looking at Gremlin.

Re: Bloodlust of Love | Joining - SirDio - 01-13-2021

MORDRED NAUGHTLUS - Female - Dromaeosaurid -  Coalition Wanderer - 6 months
[Image: pEeXKGc.png]
The dark beast stalked into the scene, watching Bullitt like he was potentially food. Though the seemingly feral beast said nothing, she looked over Gremlin is a sort of protection stance, pink-red eyes staring at the jaguar.

She squinted, revealing her voice in a hushed tone. "Who is to say you won't try anything once we let you In?" her voice was scratchy from lack of use, but her words weighted like lead in the air.

[color=#ff9999]"Speech"

Re: Bloodlust of Love | Joining - charrie graveyard - 01-13-2021

[align=center]
As Kuragori sat back and allowed Gremlin to do most of the talking, he started to regret it as this "Bullitt" guy, as he called himself, bantered back and forth with the leopard cat. Graham never failed to throw around some good insults but considering the way this loonie was acting, he didn't think now was the time, especially after the last few sentences the bigger cat uttered. Looking sideways at Mordred, he took a step forward towards Bullitt. "Talking like that towards your soon-to-be clanmate is not really a wise decision, connard." The griffin growled, crimson eyes narrowing as he stretched out the wings on his back slightly to make himself appear a little bigger in an instinctual response. "You best watch what you say next." Kura said, ears flattening as he waited for the male's response.

While it was true that Gremlin was instigating, at least he didn't threaten violence towards the joiner- yet, at least. As much as he found it entertaining that the small cat could talk so big and not feel any sort of regret for his actions, he would have to speak with him about being careful around crazy bastards like Bullitt. Gods forbid he get himself killed talking shit. Glancing back at the leopard cat, he tried to send a message of "watch what you say" with his expression before quickly turning back to Bullitt. If this weirdo tried anything, he was gone. He may not be the Kingpin like Ninazu, but the griffin doubted that even she would let in someone that dared to hurt a clanmate.

[align=center]
"as the stars start to align, i hope you will take it as a sign that you will be ok"
[align=center]

Bullitt Sky | 3 years
Jaguar

Bullitt now looked at Kuragori after looking at Mordred Naughtlus. He watched them not wanting to fight. "It seems, my ways have gotten me into trouble. He carefully worded not wanting to be killed. He then looked at Mordred again. "You don't have to worry about me harming any of you, there is only one jaguar that I would harm and she's no where near here." Bullitt added.

Bullitt then turned his attention back to Kuragori, but he didn't say anything. Bullitt was paying more attention to Gremlin than anything, he wanted to see if he would do anything.