Beasts of Beyond
All Alone, Lost In The Abyss, Crawling Through The Dark | Bell Inrto | - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: All Alone, Lost In The Abyss, Crawling Through The Dark | Bell Inrto | (/showthread.php?tid=13734)

All Alone, Lost In The Abyss, Crawling Through The Dark | Bell Inrto | - Bell Pepper - 01-08-2021

Bell Pepper | 8 months
Snow Leopard | Frostblown

Bell unlike his siblings, usually stay to himself, unless he was bothering his older brother. Bell had wonder way from his house to his favorite spot. This spot was completely shaded and he loved how cold it got there. He wonder why none of his siblings would follow him to his spot, but he really didn't understand them at times.

As soon as Bell got to his spot, he laid down on the nice and cold ground, happy that it was still very cold. He laid there before closing his eyes, giving the expression that he was asleep when he wasn't. He hoped by doing that no one would think he was awake.

Re: All Alone, Lost In The Abyss, Crawling Through The Dark | Bell Inrto | - teef - 01-15-2021

TRY TO TAKE ME DOWN
BAALAL -- NONBINARY -- THE FROSTBLOWN -- SAGE -- MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
nearby, within the sun's rays, would rest the sage, the cold causing their scars to ache and prickle like wildfire. before winning their position as the valereader's greenhorn so long ago, they had been like any other greenhorn, having gone out alone in a desperate bid to prove their worth as a member of the frostblown, having been afraid of being driven out. their bid had resulted in them being paralyzed from their injuries in the deep snow, with their kill half on top of them, the volume of the polar bear's fur much too thick for their voice to have been heard. it was at that time, that they had been rescued by the former valereader and taken back to heal.

they had been ever grateful to the healer when they had been rescued, coming to study under them as they healed, their kill proving their worth, and the fur of the great bear becoming the fur that lined their nest. thoughts now wrapped in memories of the past, the sage rested wordlessly, head on their own paws as they sought out the feeble warmth of the sun, as if it could be a makeshift press of warmth against their side, fearing the loneliness that the winter brought with it.
#psychosocial.

Re: All Alone, Lost In The Abyss, Crawling Through The Dark | Bell Inrto | - Bell Pepper - 01-15-2021

Bell Pepper | 8 months
Snow Leopard | Frostblown

Bell opened his eyes spotting Baalal. He smiled not having said anything since he didn't want to bother Baalal if he was resting. Bell sat up quietly not wanting to bother Baalal and watched them for a moment before finally bothering them. "Remembering the past?" He asked a bit quietly not wanting to wake Baalal if they were asleeep.

Bell watched Baalal before laying back down and smiled. The ground felt good to him and so did the cold. He knew that some of the others like the warmth, but he loved the cold.

Re: All Alone, Lost In The Abyss, Crawling Through The Dark | Bell Inrto | - teef - 01-19-2021

TRY TO TAKE ME DOWN
opening their eyes to half lid with a soft rumbling sound, would the beast turn their attention to bell, "yes. much to my chagrin, yes. too many memories to keep in check.", they would rumble softly in humor as they lifted their head, "the past leaves its marks everywhere, though often the scents are lost and markings obscure, it will always remain whether covered up or left in the open. time remembers everything, something i do not wish to ever have to experience. time within itself is cruel and hard, yet we must push on for that is our fate.", they would speak softly, mind wandering to thoughts of those who were lost, anger rippling through them at the memories of those they had grown up with, disappearing forever with that damned patrol. "time takes much from one, just be sure that it doesn't take your heart or will."
#psychosocial.

Re: All Alone, Lost In The Abyss, Crawling Through The Dark | Bell Inrto | - Bell Pepper - 01-20-2021

Bell Pepper | 8 months
Snow Leopard | Frostblown | Greenhorn

Bell looked at Baalal and listen to what they had to say. Bell was amused by Baalal. He nodded to what they said. "I see." He said thinking about what Baalal said. It made sense to him. Bell sat back up smiling. Now he was a little curious about Baalal. "Anything good from the past?" Bell asked curious about Baalal's past, well the good parts of it.

Re: All Alone, Lost In The Abyss, Crawling Through The Dark | Bell Inrto | - teef - 02-02-2021

TRY TO TAKE ME DOWN
humming as they thought, "the good memories are few and far in between, my friend. those few memories that are good, hurt worse than the bad ones, with the people that belonged to those memories now long gone. such memories are bitter sweet and painful. those who belonged to them, now await me in a place that i cannot go.", they would speak, licking their paw to draw it over their ear. "but yes, there are good memories. memories of friends and loved ones, friends that i would call my brothers and sisters. times that i played in the river, times that i hunted down a big moose and fed all the children, all on my own as a young buck." they would give a faint smile.
#psychosocial.

Re: All Alone, Lost In The Abyss, Crawling Through The Dark | Bell Inrto | - Bell Pepper - 03-05-2021

Bell Pepper | 8 months
Snow Leopard | Frostblown | Greenhorn

Bell nodded hearing Baalal. What they said made sense to him. "I see, well then new good memories would be good to make." He said thinking about it. Bell like the idea of good memories even if they made him sad. He looked at Baalal. "Those memories are what shaped you into who you are now." Bell added hoping that Baalal understood what he was talking about.