Beasts of Beyond
Because An Angle Should Never Touch Ground | Apple's Intro | - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Because An Angle Should Never Touch Ground | Apple's Intro | (/showthread.php?tid=13732)

Because An Angle Should Never Touch Ground | Apple's Intro | - Apple Pepper - 01-08-2021

Apple Pepper | 18 months
Snow Leopard | Frostblown
[div style="background-image:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/9ec1757a8898e97739465f2807659cc5/tumblr_moc9ghPAvs1qmkpzlo1_500.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: center; height: 165px; width: 165px; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%); margin-top: -103px; margin-left: 11%;"]

[div style="margin: auto; background-color: #000000; max-width: 600px; text-align: justify; font-family: comic sans ms; padding-right: 6%; padding-left: 6%; color: #FFDAB9;"]Apple laid on the ground in the shade, where it was much colder than out in the sun. She wasn't asleep, but she did have her eyes closed. She was thinking about bugging Star again, but knew that he would get annoyed, plus her younger sister and brother would do that to him anyways. Apple opened her eyes and ended up sitting up. She wasn't cold, but she was bored of laying.

She then got up and started walking around to make sure her legs didn't go numb or fall asleep from her laying down for a bit. "What a nice day." She mumbled as she walked about.

Re: Because An Angle Should Never Touch Ground | Apple's Intro | - teef - 01-15-2021

TRY TO TAKE ME DOWN
BAALAL -- NONBINARY -- THE FROSTBLOWN -- SAGE -- MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
looking up from their own task, baalal couldn't help but notice apple's movement in the background, "for once there's no overhead clouds", they would chime in, standing up from the roots of the tree they had been crouched in front of, picking delicate flowers that grew there, hardy enough to survive the winter climate. "i'm excited to see what the thaws bring, what trade will be brought to us, and what we can send out to another group.", they would murmur, gaze turning to the sky after they lowered their find into their basket, intending to bring it back to their hut far above when it was full.
#psychosocial.

Re: Because An Angle Should Never Touch Ground | Apple's Intro | - Apple Pepper - 01-15-2021

Apple Pepper | 18 months

Apple looked up at the sky at the comment of no clouds. "Yes and it makes for a nice day, don't you agree, Baalal? She asked a bit curious as to what they would say in response to her. She was glad there the sky was clear, but she knew it wouldn't last long. "I know this won't last long with a blizzard coming. Apple added. The cold didn't bother her, but she knew that some of the others were not as lucky as her.

Apple then thought about what Baalal said after that. "That would be interesting. She now wondering herself the same thing. She couldn't wait to see what could be brought to them. "Now I'm curious as to what we can get through trade." Apple said happily.

Re: Because An Angle Should Never Touch Ground | Apple's Intro | - teef - 01-19-2021

TRY TO TAKE ME DOWN
a nice day was something that they often wished for, the snows of their home a concern at times to them when the thaws came later than they should. exhaling, mind lost in thoughts warring for their attention, they would take a deep breath before exhaling heavily with jaws meant to crush bone splitting into a mighty yawn. "[b]a nice day can be made of any day but the weather alone holds the power to bring hell or peace. we are merely the pawns who would await it's judgement. mmh. trade ... we should be sending out some groups soon - to get started before the thaws make the river all but impossible, and the lowlands flooded.[b]", they would murmur decisively, mind lost in thoughts of politics.
#psychosocial.

Re: Because An Angle Should Never Touch Ground | Apple's Intro | - Apple Pepper - 01-19-2021

Apple Pepper | 18 months

Apple nodded towards Baalal. She couldn't disagree with them at all. "That's very true." Apple said thinking about it. She smiled at the thought of snow. But then the thought of all the water in the spring would be bad. She looked at Baalal. "I agree we should, since when it floods, it's very difficult getting through the lowland." She added thinking about how bad it flooded when all the snow and ice melted. Apple didn't really like when warmer weather came their way since she loved the cold.

Re: Because An Angle Should Never Touch Ground | Apple's Intro | - teef - 02-02-2021

TRY TO TAKE ME DOWN
the thoughts of the coming thaw, brought them to rumble in the depths of their throat, "the lowlands and riverbeds are going to be swollen. i shall need to do a patrol of the banks soon, before the spring hits us to see what areas need to be avoided", they would murmur in soft thought, shaking their head and scratching behind their ear with a grunt, "lovely. fleas would be the least of my problems of course. they'll be easier to handle ...", they would huff as they scratched away, yawning at the end.
#psychosocial.

Re: Because An Angle Should Never Touch Ground | Apple's Intro | - Apple Pepper - 02-15-2021

Apple Pepper | 18 months
[div style="background-image:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/9ec1757a8898e97739465f2807659cc5/tumblr_moc9ghPAvs1qmkpzlo1_500.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: center; height: 165px; width: 165px; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%); margin-top: -103px; margin-left: 11%;"]

Apple nodded once more. It made sense to make sure that they didn't run into trouble in the spring. "That' a good idea. We don't need to run into trouble." She said not wanting anyone to get hurt from it. Apple looked at Baalal still. Fleas didn't really bother her too much. Well as long as she didn't scratch too much. "Fleas wouldn't be too bad as long as you don't scratch too much, causing sores." Apple added thinking about it.