Beasts of Beyond
I Feel Alone And Cold Here, Though I Don't Want To Die | Star's Intro | - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I Feel Alone And Cold Here, Though I Don't Want To Die | Star's Intro | (/showthread.php?tid=13731)

I Feel Alone And Cold Here, Though I Don't Want To Die | Star's Intro | - Star Pepper - 01-08-2021

Star Pepper | 14 months
Snow Leopard | Frostblown

Star was sitting out side of his home that he shared with his sister and brother. He was smiling since it was a nice day to him. Which apparently everyday was a nice day to him. He watched the sky for a moment not sure when he would be bothered. Then again being the oldest of four, his siblings tried their hardest to bother him when they were bored.

Star ended up laying down, loving the feel of cold against him. The snow leopard loved the the cold ground, especially if there was snow on the ground. Star laid his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

Re: I Feel Alone And Cold Here, Though I Don't Want To Die | Star's Intro | - teef - 01-15-2021

TRY TO TAKE ME DOWN
BAALAL -- NONBINARY -- THE FROSTBLOWN -- SAGE -- MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
a soft chuckle would escape the zheng as they observed star laying his head on his paws and seeming to relax. as the eldest of the siblings, he was often running around and keeping the others in line, a feat that they did not envy. tails flicking in quiet amusement, they would pad closer, a deer's haunch within their maw, "star.", they would call softly, not exactly wanting to wake him should he be sleeping, but feeling that they should, "the patrol just came back, i grabbed a haunch for you just in case the rest of the group took everything and left you without any.", they would murmur as they set the portion down, licking their lips to clear off the blood from the doe.

shaking their coat out, they stretched with a yawn, "a day of peace? or is it more of an hour?", they would ask softly, settling nearby the eldest to settle about grooming themselves, barbed tongue swiping over their fur deftly to grab at the dirt and gore tangled there. "mmm. the next time we get to trade, we should see about bringing back some alcohol, or creating our own ...", they murmured, mostly in self-thought but aloud.
#psychosocial.

Re: I Feel Alone And Cold Here, Though I Don't Want To Die | Star's Intro | - Star Pepper - 01-15-2021

Star Pepper | 14 months

Star looked up hearing Baalal. He smiled at what was said. "Thank you very much Baalal." He said now sitting up and he still looked at them. He was happy not to be left out.

Star smiled more at the question. "Hopefully a day of peace from my siblings." Star said knowing that his siblings probably weren't going to give him the whole day to rest, but he was happy that so far his sisters and brother hadn't done anything. Star looked at Baalal still. "That's a good idea." He said agreeing with the zheng.

Re: I Feel Alone And Cold Here, Though I Don't Want To Die | Star's Intro | - teef - 01-19-2021

TRY TO TAKE ME DOWN
a low and soft chuckle would leave the brute, yawning as they settled to continue their grooming, "alcohol is much needed, post-haste.", they would snort, aching for the taste of liquor on their tongue, drowning demons they had no will to tangle with. shaking their head and mane they would huff, stretching out to properly groom their flank and side, "peace is fleeting but welcomed here, it's rather needed and enjoyable.", they would speak in soft thought, musing over their thoughts. glancing up as they heard sounds, they would watch the tumbling of NPC children nearby, amusment on their maw.
#psychosocial.

Re: I Feel Alone And Cold Here, Though I Don't Want To Die | Star's Intro | - Star Pepper - 01-19-2021

Star Pepper | 14 months

Star smiled listing to Baalal. He like the idea of alcohol being around. "I'm guessing you are just wanting to drink. He said with a slight chuckle. Star was amused by Baalal. He sat up surprise his siblings haven't bother him. "Peace is surly welcome and I appreciate it." Star said looking at Baalal before looking at the NPC children around. Star watched the little ones before looking at Baalal.

Re: I Feel Alone And Cold Here, Though I Don't Want To Die | Star's Intro | - teef - 02-02-2021

TRY TO TAKE ME DOWN
"i will not deny that a drink would be lovely around this time.", they chuckled in soft answer, shaking their head in warm amusement, gaze following the children as they moved around, a hint of longing on their face. there were days that they wished they could be that small again. shaking their mane out, they would chuckle, "surely welcome when you're the one to oversee the rambunctious youths".
#psychosocial.

Re: I Feel Alone And Cold Here, Though I Don't Want To Die | Star's Intro | - Star Pepper - 02-08-2021

Star Pepper | 14 months

Star smiled still. He found the fact that Baalal wanted to drink was a sign of a good time. "How much would you drink?" He said happily as he sat up. Star liked that the ground was cold, but he knew that his siblings would cause trouble soon. "Isn't that true. Especially when it's your own siblings." Star added thinking about how much trouble his siblings did.