Beasts of Beyond
that’s all we were || o, injured(?) + joining || a simple cliché - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: that’s all we were || o, injured(?) + joining || a simple cliché (/showthread.php?tid=13728)

that’s all we were || o, injured(?) + joining || a simple cliché - planecrash. - 01-08-2021

PLANECRASH SLYS
What was he even doing back here?

How long had it been since he was stumbling off to the border of The Typhoon? It felt like a millennia ago to the rather starved man who had very little knowledge on hunting in the forest like a feral animal! Planecrash had tried, only to rely on what few stupid mice would fall into his improvised traps set up. But, it was rather pathetic in the end after a few months of travelling back from memory of his original journey to his future home.  Only barely making it right up to the railroad gate with an aggravated huff as his paws got stuck between the rails and track now and cause him to yank them out with his body following along.

Instead of hitting the famous entrance bell of The Typhoon, Plane found his body hitting the metal bars of the gate with a loud clang before slowly slumping down to the tracks with a feeling of defeat. God, he hoped that Roxanne wouldn't be here to see him like this after how healthy he was getting here all those years ago. He had the girl, the feisty son and friends all around him. Though who’s to say any of them here wanted him back or even noticed he was gone. Perhaps....they had passed when he was gone so long, given how easily aggravated their enemies could get.

Great job, Slys. You’re gonna die a starved skeleton at the steps of your old home.

His voice was hushed, but clearly angry towards himself the more minutes passed by as the sun began to drift back down into the horizon to gift it’s light to the other half of this cruel world. The skin around his ribs making him look extremely gaunt with each breath he manage to suck in after a moment of working himself to take the moves necessary to not just quit breathing right then and there. Plane was only barely able to wheeze out anymore than what he thought of.

Look, if anyone is even remotely close, I need to not die just yet, please! “ His ginger, curly fur was matted with knots as he curled into a ball and felt his sides caved in so much farther than before. Plane could only hope that they were willing to feed him at least a little bit before he was doing stuff on his own. Maybe....he could find a life again if he was still alive by the next day.

//rabbit doesn't know how to do an intro x2
HANDS OF TIME WILL WRING MY NECK

Re: that’s all we were || o, injured(?) + joining || a simple cliché - Keona. - 01-08-2021

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
The clang of metal is sudden and surprising enough to cause the tiny dealer to jump.  That wasn't the bell.  The high and clear ring she knew.  But it came from somewhere close.  Her ears flicked back as she quickly heeded the call, pale hues alight with confusion.  Who hit the bars...?

"Alo-" She knew that scent... If just vaguely.  The voice.  Just familiar enough.  "Planecrash?"  Seas.  How long...?

He didn't sound very good.  Breathing off.  Voice coming from a height low to the ground.  Keona feels her brows crease.  She didn't smell blood but... He wasn't well.  "Planecrash...? What's wrong?" She was no healer, but she needed to know.  Maybe she could so something for him.  Help was clearly more pressing than a welcome back.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: that’s all we were || o, injured(?) + joining || a simple cliché - ROXANNE R. - 01-08-2021

Roxanne had been busy for the most part given her newer duties but that didn't mean she wouldn't be there to greet any new joiners or people that were potentially returning. A soft snort would leave her as she walked around the beaches tbut her eyes caught onto the sight of Keona and going in the direction of the gates, she frowned for a moment wondering why she was heading in that direction to begin with. The Captain hesitated for a moment before deciding to see what her dealer was doing and once she got there did she feel her heart completely stop realizing who was laying there curled up in a ball. Planecrash. Her pupils widened in that moment feeling her heart racing within her chest, she swallowed slowly with a frown on her maw not knowing what to say or do in that moment. She took a few steps back with ears pressing flat against her skull, she glanced to the side uncertain of what to do.

Why were ghosts from the past coming back? Roxie wanted to turn away and act as if she had never been there but, she knew better than that. As she felt her eyes beginning to sting unable to take the sight of Planecrash being in such poor conditions, she took a deep breath slowly taking some steps forward until her body would press against the others feeling the tears dripping from her face as she spoke "You fucking... Asshole," Was all she managed to say at the given moment before pressing her nose to his shoulder until her cheek slid onto it "Te extrañé... Eres un idiota." She moved away briefly to give him space and lifted a paw to wipe away the tears in her eyes.

"Welcome back... Slys." She had several mixed emotions, she didn't know how to feel at the given moment. The Captain rose to her paws to give the other a bit more space, she was uncertain as of right now. They had been so young and stupid... In love at some point both of them fumbling with the thought of marrying the other but time had gotten in the way as well as change. The time had molded her to be a different person from the one that Planecrash had loved before, now, she was the Captain of their home and an engaged woman. Nothing would ever change that.

Re: that’s all we were || o, injured(?) + joining || a simple cliché - planecrash. - 01-09-2021

PLANECRASH SLYS
It was the appearance of the blind and somewhat familiar voice that stirred him to move his head, peering through his goggles at Kian with a glimmer of hope. Maybe he wouldn’t be dying just yet with the help of this old acquaintance at his side asking what was wrong. Plane couldn’t help looking himself over and giving a forced chuckle.

I know how to build machines and and what goes into a good poison, but hunting on my own is something I never figured out somehow. And apparently couldn’t the whole time finding my way back. I’m a bit hungry, you could say.

Planecrash tried to sit back up on his hind legs at the very least, only to slip back down onto his side and quickly feel the warmth of another body pressed directly up against his own. An all too familiar voice accompanying it as his breathing got even more shaky at his touch. Of course, he figured she had moved on, but that voice of hers would always have an affect on him. One that he’d never turn away from even in a state like this.

I’m sorry, I would have never left on my own free will. You can call me an asshole from here on out and I would accept it for doing this to you. ” He managed to croak as he turned enough to catch her gaze, now partially obstructed by an eyepatch. Plane couldn’t help grinning underneath his paper bag with only a crinkle of it to let anyone know. “ But, thank you......I’m back to stay this time. I won’t let some old boss of mine drag me back to a life that I hate. I need to be here for my clan and whoever may be captain as of now. “ The ginger tom sucked in another breath and shriveled back into the fetal position he was in due to the growing pain in his stomach that clawed for any sort of relief.

Tu español es bueno ... Es bueno escuchar tu voz después de tanto tiempo, amigo. “ 
HANDS OF TIME WILL WRING MY NECK

Re: that’s all we were || o, injured(?) + joining || a simple cliché - michael t. - 01-09-2021

Planecrash was someone that Michael knew a little bit about, but only in bits and pieces. Small phrases or stories told to him in the dead of night, usually when he and Rox were just hanging out or trying to keep each other awake while feeling exhausted. That was a less common occurences nowadays, however, seeing as they both had their own individual duties to worry about. Nonetheless, the thief still held on dearly to every scrap of info that his sister had told her about her past, both the good and the bad. Everything he had picked up about Planecrash had always seemed to er on the side of good, up until he had evidently vanished. Either way, Michael couldn't help but be slightly suspicious as he approached the gate, mismatched blue eyes briefly narrowing. His sister had an unfortunate habit of awful tastes before Diya, and although Rox had always said good things about Planecrash, it could've been that she had just been hiding the bad. Keona also seemed glad to see him again, which did put him at ease somewhat, but he would have to make his own judgement of things before he trusted the other.

While he could only understand one or two words of what the pair was saying in Spanish, Michael did understand the last bit of Planecrash's words in English, a statement that caused him to snort. The bobcat's tone was amused as he spoke, small tail twitching behind him, "Well, I guess that means it's lucky for you that she's the captain, now." He jerked his head slightly in Roxanne's direction, as if his words weren't clear enough. After that, the dealer sat back on his haunches, head tilting to one side before he introduced himself, "Hey there, Planecrash... I've heard a bit about you. My name's Michael Townley-Phillips, and I'm Roxie's brother. Not to mention one of the dealers around here..." His words then trailed off, the fugitive seemingly still taking in all he could about Planecrash. Although he kept his mouth shut for now, one thing was for sure – if Plane did anything to even vaguely come between Rox and Diya, he'd incur Michael's wrath. Not only was Roxie his sister, but her fiancee was essentially his best friend. He'd been watching their romance from the very beginning, and he pretty firmly believed that Diya was the perfect match for Rox. If Planecrash decided to just show up and wreck that, then Michael would claw his damn ears off – and much worse, if necessary, but that was for another time.