Beasts of Beyond
SEDATED / ilijas' tags - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: SEDATED / ilijas' tags (/showthread.php?tid=1369)

SEDATED / ilijas' tags - Ilijas - 05-15-2018

[color=gray]any way to distract and sedate
adding shadows to the walls of the cave
[b]▴ GENERAL
ilijas m. (e-lee-ah) | crewmate of the typhoon
male (he/him) | heterosexual | thirteen months physically / 1000+ years spiritually
gentleman monster | great stag | the noble one

▴ APPEARANCE
gray and silver bengal | brown eyes
muscled | average height | well built
handsome | athletic

wrapped in a coat of silver that is adorned with gray ringlets, ilijas is nothing short of handsome. his eyes are of a dark brown shade, reminiscent almost of the color chestnut, and his body is tall, muscled, and athletic. he holds himself in such a way that practically demands respect and, though he currently has no inclination of who he truly is, walks with a certain confidence that can only be attributed to an immortal such as himself.

▴ PERSONALITY
gentlemanly | polite | noble
a man of his word | family above all
cultured | intelligent | well spoken

ilijas is a modest gentleman at his very core. while he has never been very sociable in his rather long lifetime, he understands the politics of conversation and can navigate them with relative ease- knowing that being cordial and polite, in the long run, will get him far. though his current self does not entirely realize it, ilijas is also incredibly cultured and often enjoys the finer things in life. he has an affinity for classic art, literature and music, and dedicates much of his life to appreciating such.

however, like most, there is a darker side of ilijas, one that he doesn't quite understand. his status as an immortal comes with a bloody history and the repressed part of himself - which contains his memories - has been known to press unfamiliar urges onto him. on top of that, he has an innate desire to locate a nameless family and ensure that they are safe and well-off... this trait of his succeeds in frustrating him the most.

▴ RELATIONSHIPS
esther x m | first gen.
n, f, k (brothers), f, r, c (sisters)
formerly married to e.t.m | no living children
uncle to m.m.f | great uncle to l

▴ ABILITIES
stay tuned

▴ COMBAT
- won't willingly start fights, will finish fights
- possesses no weapons
- physically difficultand mentally extreme
- attack in [color=gray]bold gray

▴ OTHER NOTES
fluent in latin and norse
reincarnation of ____
currently afflicted with amnesia

▴ HISTORY

Re: SEDATED / ilijas' tags - Ilijas - 05-27-2018

[div style="text-align:justify;width:60%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"]
[align=center][b][color=gray]playlist
▴ o death - jen titus (well i am death, none can excel / i'll open the door to heaven or hell)
▴ sedated - hozier (our veins are busy but my heart's in atrophy)
▴ bartholomew - the silent comedy (saw the darkest hearts of men / and i saw myself staring back again and i saw myself staring back again)
▴ shake me down - cage the elephant (i don't want to know the future, i'm like rolling thunder)
▴ to darkness/broken crown - mumford & sons (but oh, my heart was flawed / i knew my weakness)
▴ bad blood - bastille (if we're only ever looking back / we will drive ourselves insane / as the friendship goes resentment grows / we will walk our different ways)
▴ iscariot -  walk the moon (oh you know you had it coming my friend, my friend / you know you had it coming my brother, oh my brother)

Re: SEDATED / ilijas' tags - Ilijas - 05-28-2018

[div style="text-align:justify;width:60%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"]
[align=center][b][color=gray]important threads
entrance ritual / one shot - 2038 words