Beasts of Beyond
hey!! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: hey!! (/showthread.php?tid=13662)

hey!! - dofferz - 01-02-2021

hey there, i’m dofferz and i’ve been looking at this place from time to time and finally decided that i should hop in here and roleplay with y’all ^^  ive been roleplaying for years now and i’m not sure if people would remember me much, but i used to spend a lot of time on feralfront pre,,,, staff-disaster (sorry ú-ù). i’ve hopped around a few discord roleplays with friends the last few years, but i’ve really been missing role-playing on a large forum, so here i am!

some stuff about me,,
- i love birds!! i am in absolute love with birds, they really make me so happy. if you have any pet birds or anything please share,,,, or not if you don’t wanna but.
-i also love video games!! i own most consoles so my interests branch out really far. my favorite all time series is far cry, i LOVE those games so much and i’m so, so, so, so excited for far cry 6 to be released. i also love final fantasy vii, the recent tomb raider series (trying to grab hold on the old ones too,,,), horizon zero dawn, beyond two souls,,,, so many games have my heart. please ramble video games with me i will be your best friend
- i love of monsters and men!! they are my all time favorite band, there’s something about them that just??? idk?? their music just fills me with so much joy i can listen to it without end and be content. i also love the offspring!! they are the physical embodiment of ultimate chaotic energy in music. set it off is also a sexy band, and i always avoided twenty one pilots bc it was so mainstream, but catch me out here learning their songs late in life and ending up falling in love with them. yeah. that’s me. also the entire far cry 5 ost slaps that alone made number two on my spotify wrapped no i’m not obsessed.
- idrk what else is interesting about me lmao, but i’m just excited to get role-playing on here with you guys!! i have a few characters in mind already, i just gotta get active so i can save up for some mutations to get them up and rolling ^^ hope to see you guys around !!

//edit bc i’m just now learning that mutations are free,,, bless you guys,,,

Re: hey!! - tommy - 01-02-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 40%; text-align: justify;"]hi there!! i'm tommy and i was also a member of ff for a WHILE, as were a lot of the members here! i was dannychan pre-staff incident but left after he-who-shall-not-be-named changed to burning boards!! i think you're gonna do just fine here, honestly, staff is fairly chill, and a lot of ff members have been migrating here so you may see some familiar faces, too!! if you wanna plot, you can find me on the main discord server, tanglewood, typhoon, and palmclan now !

Re: hey!! - Tasmagoric - 01-03-2021

hello, welcome to BoB! you seem super cool and friendly tbh <3

my names Taz and i've been around FF since 2011 but recently re-joined BoB (hopped on a couple years back but only stayed a few weeks). i mostly hang around the art-channel on BoB's main server & the new The Frostblown group. you can catch me on discord as tasmagoric#62098 or talk to me on here anytime! <3

Re: hey!! - dofferz - 01-03-2021

i do remember seeing  the name dannychan, but i can’t remember much more other than the name. least off the top of my head, but it’s nice to see familiar faces! thank you guys for the welcome, i really hope to get posting sometime soon today! i’ve been eying tanglewood for one of my characters, but waiting to save up for hybrid now so hopefully it’s not too long before i see you in there ^^ also, i’ve not seen frost blown yet, i need to check that out later today oo

but again, thank y’all sm for the welcome i really appreciate it!! i might be a bit slow from time to time since i work most days, but hope to maybe write with y’all and see you guys in the near future!!

Re: hey!! - teef - 01-06-2021

heyo! (i really need to look at other parts of the forum whoops) welcome to bob (late but shh,,, you are always welcome!)

my name's teef, i've been around on ff since 2010-ish? late 2010? i went by many, many names but i think the most memorable were: the sea shepherds (it was to do with anti-whaling,, was a big fan), blazingmoon, venture and hmm, i think there was a name related to halloween? i've been on bob for a while, i'm usually on the discord at any given time!

also,,,, do you still need that hybrid body? i can slide one your way if you'd like! don't worry about being slow hun, everyone's got their own things to do outside of writing <3 a lot of us are in school, working, both or doing other things so don't worry too much!! <3 if you need help anywhere, just ask and i'm sure anyone would be happy to help you out ^^