Beasts of Beyond
Running Wild - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Running Wild (/showthread.php?tid=13652)

Running Wild - ¿¿ - 01-02-2021

Poppy is way to young but has been out on his own for quite some time now. His is part bald cat and noodle dragon with barly any fur under his poofy fur coat that is twice or thrice times bigger then he is. He has himself a small cabin he rises from in the morning that is weaved with sticks and rope. The small hut looks smaller then he is with flexible "door" but he curls up in a ball in it to sleep then places it on his back to continue up his journey. This morning he was jumping on small creatures and eating the ones he liked until he was satisfied and layer on his back with his rear end in his hut right next to a bush which the entrance is almost in the bush. Relaxing hes been wapping the branches ubove him for the rest of the morning.

Re: Running Wild - teef - 01-06-2021

-- coming across the strange scent of the young male, would loom the great beast from the treeline, tracking the child out of curiosity. seeing and scenting no adult, he would observe for a while longer before coming forward to announce his presence to the odd looking child. tipping his head, the male would clear his throat, observing him playing with the bushes over his head, "little one, what are you doing?", he would rumble, genuinely curious about this child and why it was on the border of his home.
sorry its short//
SHOW ME YOUR BEAUTIFUL ANGER
-- speaks in #03254C -- the mad dog

Re: Running Wild - ¿¿ - 01-07-2021

Poppy was so relaxed as if he was in his own little territory that he never noticed the sdult near by until he spoke. The sound of his rumble startled him so much that he flipped over immediately almost tipping over his whole hut with his rear end sticking in it. The tumble halted his scurry a bit but he soon slithered out scratching the ground as he made his way to his feet outside and widen his stance that was already widened a bit from his coat. "I'm out hunting! One that is very inportant, most imortant." He switched to an shout ot a very serious tone as he spoke with confidence to this stranger. Then he got to thinking about what he was just enjoying and thought it was worth a mention. "But as you seen I was currently doing the most second important thing; which is playing." Straightning up to have that bit of extra hight his face lit up with this thought even though he dosent have an actual list he was just trying to be mature as a little kit is not.

Re: Running Wild - teef - 01-19-2021

-- an amused rumble would leave the epicyon, gaze narrowing as they child bounced from his hut and to his paws, "easy there. easy. hunting you say?", he would muse in some humor and amusement, watching the way that the child widened his stance. oh how frightening, he would think in tempered thought, chuckling softly. "well, young one, why don't you show me how you hunt?", he would suggest in a low rumble, licking at his lips. puffing out a breath, he would come closer to sniff the child, "where are your parents or siblings, little loner?", he would ask as he took in the myriad of scents upon the strange hybrid, nose wrinkling at the scents from the furs that he wore. "playing, hmn? it seems rather lonesome to play by yourself.", he would laugh.

Re: Running Wild - ¿¿ - 01-19-2021

Poppy did relax but still alert when their conversation started going. "Yesss, I am a good hunter and I will only become a better hunter espeshially when I can fly." When he gave the suggestion to show off his hunting skills he thought it would be best not to since he didn't want to be made fun of for his childlike tumbles. "Showing off hunting skills would not be a good idea to a stranger!" To affirm his stance on keeping his hunting skills private he lowered his eye lids and turned his head but still keeping his eyes on the new visitor through the cracks of his sight. As he seen the reaction of the stranger it made him look like he was stalking him. Thoughts rounding in his little mind about retreat but he would look to submissive and that can't happen in a situation like this but he also knew he probably wouldn't be able to win. Keeping a watchful eyes around he kept an awareness to his opponent and any and every way of escape but making sure none of this showed in hos demeanor. He is very fast and some one like him would not expect how fast he is only papa could catch him. "Papa and bros are chilling not to far so that they can see how well I am doing with every glance and would come help when I ask. So I am not alone i am just being a responsible adult and relaxing after a meal. Papa is a great beast i aspire to so this is something I have to do besides Papa can watch me from all angles." A lot of this was lies he was alone but his opinion of his Pops were all true and he would catch him sneaking off even when he wasn't around. Poppys pide with his family gave him a confidence that he had so stutter and wouldn't be able to tell if he was lieing unless perhaps of he was trained to tell childs lies. His foresight told him this is an enemy that wants to hunt me but he has to play his way out of it so he's not constantly hunted by him. Playing an innocent child is the goal so he was spouting thing as if he didn't relise he was an enemy and casually stating his predicament around him.

Re: Running Wild - teef - 02-02-2021

-- humor flicking through the mad dog's face, he would sit down, "especially when you can fly, hm? i find it hard to believe that a creature such as you may be able to fly. but i have been proven wrong in the past", he would chortle as he looked at the child. perhaps he was a bit too terrifying for such a small creature. not that he really gave a shit but this kid was fun to tease. though the child seemed to be standoff-ish - not that he minded that either. amusment filled him, nodding to his comment about not showing hunting techniques to a stranger, "your family is nearby hm?", he would hum. he hadn't smelt any creatures similar to this one nearby, or within a few miles but who was he to call a child out. "an adult? sure, sure. well, alright then, tiny adult, i'll be taking my leave. just to let you know that this is my territory, and you shouldn't be here, i would hate to drive you and your ... family off. it's a different story if you want to join me though, i can help feed you and your family, and give you shelter." he would hum as he got up and turned away, stretching and shaking out his fur.

Re: Running Wild - ¿¿ - 02-05-2021

To the comment about flying reminded poppy that not everyone would have seen a noodle dragon but he himself may not look like one since his mom was a bald cat. "It would be quite normal for me to fly, pops air slithers." watching his attempt to show that he's standing down calmed poppy some and chose to take it as a victory. Listening to his chortles he must do them a lot, laughing when talking about hunt quite close very treating hes still thinking he wanted to eat him. With him showing that he's not being intimating poppy let himself look off to the side when he spoke about his family being nearby kind of caught in his lie. When he called him a little adult it pleased him even though it was like a tease he didn't mind after all he got his point to him enough. When he mentioned that he was om his territory shocked him into suprise not knowing territory boundaries bit this was gonna happen traveling. "Well I was just passing though, but a short stop can be nice." Poppy was thinking about all the opportunities here he dosent know a lot about this place so he can go and see plus other food then what he could hunt is very welcomed and a big house thay he can just barly fit in would be even nicer. " I'll take you up on your offer. Whats the place like." He just ignored the comments on his family hoping its not mentioned his way of getting out of lies. Bounding behind him when he stopped stretching he jumped on him atempting to be carried to the place.