Beasts of Beyond
We are a silly duo, you and I / Nightly stories, open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: We are a silly duo, you and I / Nightly stories, open (/showthread.php?tid=13642)

We are a silly duo, you and I / Nightly stories, open - Bloodstone - 01-01-2021

BLOODSTONE
✯ — All the best people are crazy
space
Against the black night the dark dragon rose from her home, elegance shown in stride and the way she carried the logs in the loop of leather around her neck, flint and iron clutched in her left talon. Nightly workers parted before her as she made her way to the center of the plaza. Her three eyes blinked independently and she laid the logs out for a fire. None watched her as she struck the flint against iron, and she felt the warmth of the fire as it grew and grew. Satisfied with it's size, she raised her head to call out. "If you must blink, do it now."

Her wings opened welcome, she invited those around her to sit by the fire. Silky voice of many tones hushed out, "Our great leader Nord told his stories, and now I shall tell my own," She paused. "Once I have gathered a sufficient group." She chuckled. "I wonder, will our great leader join, or will he sleep under this lustrous night."
space
✯ — female. Emerald Isles. difficult. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: We are a silly duo, you and I / Nightly stories, open - Nord - 01-01-2021

[align=center]
THE GODS WILL PAY!

Silently gliding above, a huge wyvern landed a tails length from the fire, "The great leader cannot sleep when so obviously called out." His grin was sharp and all teeth, his voice disapproving yet sarcastic as he lumbered a little closer, and tucked his wings against his back, "Most folks know I stay close to the Plaza and the Pool when it gets late. I seldom stay in the Baron's Den." Nord rumbled as his golden eyes reflected the dancing fire, they were like molten lava, "But, do go on our dark mistress of the night."

Lucky indeed he was to catch this. The Baron was not lying when he said he tends to hand around Spinel Plaza and the Tiger's Pool as he hates being trapped in the Baron's Den. He won't admit it is a little too small and stuffy for his tastes. He keeps an eye on many things while the Isle folk pack up and head home, as they close their shops and hang up their sword. It is the least he can do since he does not sleep most nights.

Nord speaking -- tags -- Extra Character Speaking

Re: We are a silly duo, you and I / Nightly stories, open - Bloodstone - 01-01-2021

BLOODSTONE
✯ — All the best people are crazy
space
Eyes lifted up to the wyvern, watching him as he landed by the fire. "oh, how lovely of you to join us." There was a pinch of satisfaction in her silky voice, body settling down into a laying position as he continued to speak. Lips lifted in a sneer as he bantered, all three eyes squinting at him before she shook at her head and turned her gaze back to the fire.

"This story starts long before most stories. A tale of moon and stars, of a land of white grass." She began, pausing for late joiners to the story. "This land was ruled by a sole king and his sons, Princes Pollux, Castor, and Betelgeuse. Their father was simply called The Sky King, and he ruled the skies with a horrible fury. His sons, Pollux and Castor, were kind souls who greeted and explored and would never hurt a soul. Betelgeuse was never around, very rarely would he visit the white realm." She felt her stomach rumble. "If you have any questions, bring them up now. My hunger grows louder, i will have to finish or take a brief recess."
space
✯ — female. Emerald Isles. difficult. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: We are a silly duo, you and I / Nightly stories, open - Nord - 01-02-2021

[align=center]
THE GODS WILL PAY!

The Baron snorted, you could imagine he'd cross his forearms if he had any, "The creation. Fitting after I told the curse." His golden pools were mocking yet intrigued. The story had fallen out of favor with the previous Baron, so it surprised Nord to hear it. The last he remembered hearing it was by his mother's mouth when he was a hatchling, "If your hunger is fierce, I have no problem waiting for your dark mistress's presence. There are plenty of prisoners on death row."

The thought of the many bandits, rouges, ruffians, and the sort that always seemed to be drawn to the Isles, he kept his gaze on Bloodstone as he hummed absently. He supposed it is because of how mineral and gem rich the land is, 'Maybe they thought they can prove the crystal curse by killing or capturing one.'

Nord speaking -- tags -- Extra Character Speaking