Beasts of Beyond
TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS (/showthread.php?tid=13641)

Pages: 1 2

TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS - stilly. - 01-01-2021

[align=center][glow=#000,1,300]TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS[/glow]

Welcome to the first Tanglewood mass adopts of 2021! Recently, Tanglewood has a shift in leadership, and considering we're heading into a new year, it only seemed fitting for us to fill out our population a bit more! In terms of personality, Tanglewood is a group of misfit characters dwelling within an overgrown swamp town. We're a chaotic neutral group, focused around a trickster group personality that essentially has a motto of "you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours." Most of the litters down below are HP related, or have special plots related to them, so if you're interested in Tanglewood, now is a great time to join! If you'd like to learn a bit more about Tanglewood as a whole, feel free to check out our guide.

[glow=#000,1,300]ADOPTIONS[/glow]

[glow=#000,2,300]LITTER ONE[/glow]
AURUM KINGMAKER x DRAEKON
Species: Ti-Tigons
Relations: Aurum is the current Luminary (leader) of Tanglewood, and is the adopted brother of Moth, the Reaper of Medicine of Tanglewood. Their direct sibling is Salvia, and their adopted older sibling is Roy. They will have adopted relations to the Roux family. Draekon has no significant relations.
Slots: 3
Rules: Must remain active in Tanglewood for at least a month.
Must carry the Kingmaker last name.
These children will be Nephilim due to Aurum being an angel. Whether they develop any powers from this is up to you.

[glow=#000,2,300]LITTER TWO[/glow]
AURUM KINGMAKER x NPC
Species: Any species
Relations: Aurum is the current Luminary (leader) of Tanglewood, and is the adopted brother of Moth, the Reaper of Medicine of Tanglewood. Their direct sibling is Salvia, and their adopted older sibling is Roy. They will have adopted relations to the Roux family.
Slots: 2
Rules: Must remain active in Tanglewood for at least a month.
Must carry the Kingmaker last name.
These children will have had a base body that was a lion cub, but may have shifted into any form they wanted. If you want them to have more than one form and do not have shape-shifting, feel free to message me (@/stilly) and I can provide it for you.
These children will be Nephilim due to Aurum being an angel. Whether they develop any powers from this is up to you.

[glow=#000,2,300]LITTER THREE[/glow]
MOTH x SELBY ROUX
Species: Domestic felines (Oriental x Maine coon mixes)
Relations: Moth is the current Reaper of Medicine of Tanglewood, and is the adopted sister of Aurum, the current Luminary (leader) of Tanglewood. She is also the adopted aunt of both Roy and Salvia. Meanwhile, Selby is an ex-Sawbone of Tanglewood, and was the son of Crow Roux, an ex-leader of Tanglewood. He was also related to Goldenluxury Roux, the Captain of the Typhoon. These children will be related to the family Roux as a whole, and have a brother, Atticus Roux.
Slots: 4
Rules: N/A, may also be accepted by @/tikki.

[glow=#000,2,300]LITTER FOUR[/glow]
AURUM KINGMAKER x SIBORNO VOLKOV
Species: Tigers
Relations: Aurum is the current Luminary (leader) of Tanglewood, and is the adopted brother of Moth, the Reaper of Medicine of Tanglewood. Their direct sibling is Salvia, and their adopted older sibling is Roy. They will have adopted relations to the Roux family. Siborno has no relations or holds any s/HP position at the moment.
Slots: 0
Rules: Must remain active in Tanglewood for at least a month or so.
Must carry the Kingmaker-Volkov last name.
May also be accepted by @/BossTaurus.

[glow=#000,2,300]LITTER FIVE[/glow]
NPC x NPC
Species: Domestic feline
Relations: Their mother is Ares' mother. They will be half-siblings to Ares and will experience similar mutations to her, such as wings, horns, and a thagomizer if desired. Ares is a Tangler child in Tanglewood with no significant ranking to date. Father has no significant relations.
Slots: 4
Rules: Remain active in Tanglewood for at least a month.
Will carry the Thervos last name.
Greek names / Roman names (Sparta, Athens, Greek/roman gods and goddesses) encouraged but not required.
May also be accepted by @/Astral the Mother.

[glow=#000,1,300]FORM[/glow]

You are free to use whatever sort of form that you want in order to apply, whether it be nicely detailed and complex, or very simple. However, if you're looking for a base form to use that just covers the basics so that you can be accepted, you can find one below!

Code:
[i]I want to adopt a character![/i]
[b]Litter:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[align=center]
organized by stilly, template by orion
[align=center]

Re: TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS - tikki - 01-01-2021

tracking on my main account

Re: TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS - Ares - 01-01-2021

Tracking on Ares account

Re: TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS - tommy - 01-01-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 40%; text-align: justify;"] I want to adopt a character!
Litter: two
Name: newkit
Description: while he does have a regular tiger form, he primarily uses a domestic cat form because its easier to walk in. he has difficulty walking thanks to the fact he was born with three legs, one of which (back left) is clubbed. is front right leg is missing.
Other: ceremony delayed so that he might get more used to walking and running before learning to fight, etc.

Re: TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS - stilly. - 01-01-2021

Accepted! Looks good to me!

Re: TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS - SirDio - 01-03-2021

I want to adopt a character!
Litter: four
Name: Missingkit
Description: a tigress with predominantly orange/golden fur with a white underbelly and golden stripes, eyes appear lavender to a deep purple. Kind face with soft features and slightly elongated fangs due to a mutation. Fangs will barely show but are noticeable if you look hard enough.
Other: none

Re: TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS - COSMIIX - 01-03-2021

Accepted! Can't wait to see her around <3

Re: TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS - rhosmari - 01-03-2021

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:black;"]I want to adopt a character!
Litter: Aurum Kingmaker x Siborno Volkov
Name: Opalinekit Opalinepaw Opalinespring
Description: Opaline is a lean shaped tiger with a solid white base that turns sort of off white as it goes down to his belly. His eyes are a pale peach color, as well as his nose, tongue, and paw pads. Along his body are pastel pink stripes that as they go along his body to his tail fade to a pastel purple in color. His claws are also pastel pink in color. As he grows he will gain muscle mass but will remain on the lean and small side of things. His ears have oddly curved inward but still hold a rounded shape.
Other: hii

Re: TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS - COSMIIX - 01-03-2021

Accepted Rhos! Aah, I can't wait to see him around!

Re: TANGLEWOOD 2021 MASS ADOPTS - rhosmari - 01-03-2021

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:black;"]yessssss