Beasts of Beyond
And if you're still bleeding . medeci patrol - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: And if you're still bleeding . medeci patrol (/showthread.php?tid=13639)

And if you're still bleeding . medeci patrol - VASS . - 01-01-2021

In the dusk of the sky, breath exhaled through the Medeci's breath like billowing smoke. Fresh herbs tied and knotted together, set to hang loosely above a closed window to help dry them out. It was a quiet practice as Vaas settled in finishing up in the medicine den; a place that he rarely found himself in. The one closer to camp was small, and had little growing room for anything but as a storage. His own den was bigger in comparison; even if it was once used as a camp for the tiger's own group. Now it was used for the sick and the resting.

The night was in full swing, when the tiger stepped out of the den. Pulling with him a cloak of white closer to himself. He started his patrol in the middle of camp, looking up at the sky and breathing in the quiet. Calm moments like these were something to be treasured, closely guarded and hoarded with jealously. He was lucky that there were so few injured truly in the raids.

Vaas' patrol went a little different each night: It depended truly on where her started, but his goal was always camp first. Prowling near the dens of others; making sure of their sleep- their well beings before he moved onward to the few that resided in the boardwalk, and then the few that went off to live somewhere within the territory and refused either camp. He dropped off herbs to the few that could use it. Rhinestone ould usually find a small satchel of sleeping herbs, medusa got a few stems of lavender and sage to help with the nightmares.

the end of the patrol ended at the cusps of the border, where cobbled stone scattered around flush soil frosted over. The garden was small and withering- most of the plants going through full winter, but even in winter he could collect the cobwebs that where spun.

In the silence, he set to work
[table][tr][td]
[Image: a.gif]
[/td][td]
"take me into your heart , accept me as your savior nail me to the fucking cross and let me be reborn" — an antagonist with a silver tongue , a pirate with nothing to loose and everything to gain .  vaas montenegro ; he who lives to fight demons should be weary he himself does not become one ." it's not like i am fucking crazy — "
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: And if you're still bleeding . medeci patrol - rhosmari - 01-03-2021

There was no such thing as sleep for him. No such thing as a calm respite from the terrors that plagued him at night. The things that he saw when his eyelids closed was too much for him to handle and so he walked. He moved like a silent ghost through the camps. One paw finding it's way in front of the other and still maintaining where he was going. There was a tiredness that sapped at his muscles, that buzzed in his skull but he ignored it. He didn't want to face it, them. Still walking during the night was an experience to him. A quiet one. The moon rising up to coat things in a pale liquid. Brightening up the lay of the lands. Humming softly to himself the glowing hybrid would flick his tail back and forth slowly, calmly. Finding solace in his nightly stroll till he saw a white cloaked figure. At first he just watched them go about their route, but the courtesy of dropped off herbs made him curious. Light pulsed through his fins as curiosity over took him and he followed, quietly.

The border was within sight and he too soon paused at the beginning of broken and scattered cobblestone. He figured out whom he had even following. The medic. He was doing his normal business and a part of him wondered if he was intruding on that. Licking his muzzle he would try not to make a sound but a question lingered on his muzzle as he watched what he was doing. "Umm..." He should just keep his mouth shut stop bothering others. "What are you doing with the webbing? Like what do you use it for?" But the questions left him freely as if the wind had grabbed them.
[table][tr][td]
[Image: lnnqViN.gif]
[/td][td]
How, how much to light up my star again and rewire all my thoughts? Oh baby, won't you remind me what I am? And break, break my little cold heart. I'm living someone else's life. Suppressing who I was inside. I don't know if I can be alone again. I don't know if I can sleep alone again.

%u2014 Sorbet Monroe Roux
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: And if you're still bleeding . medeci patrol - RHINESTONE. - 01-04-2021

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
The medical delivery patrols were a thing that Rhinestone knew of, but he had never really properly witnessed, himself. Usually, when Vaas came around with his bags of herbs ready for everyone that needed them, the legate was already long asleep, curled up in his den with his muzzle stuffed beneath his paws. This was a bit unfortunate, since Rhine didn't actually want to be asleep for them. He enjoyed seeing Vaas in the sparse moments they got with each other, snuck in between both of their different official duties. The medici patrol would've been a perfectly opportunity for them to walk and talk, or even just enjoy the quiet of the night together, and the serval knew that. He had tried valiantly several times to stay up and wait for the other, but... it was difficult, if he was honest. He was usually exhausted by the work he had to do throughout the day, and once he finally got a chance to go home and sink down into his nest, he was gone. It was an unfortunate fact of life for him, and he had honestly just begun to accept that he would never be able to catch Vaas on his patrol.

This time, though, things were different. While Rhinestone still didn't manage to catch the other while he was delivering herbs to the leader's den, he did wake up while the other was still out. He wasn't sure what woke him up – perhaps just some odd dream – but he was quick to scrub away the drowsiness that clung to his eyes, pushing himself up to his paws and slipping out of his den. He made sure to tuck the bag of sleeping herbs that had been delivered inside, before he turned and followed quickly after Vaas's scent trail. When he eventually tracked the other to where the borders laid, he would've been lying if he said he wasn't slightly disappointed that the medicus legionis wasn't alone. Despite this, he still kept moving forward, his short tail brushing against Vaas's side in a secret sign of affection before he moved to sit nearby. He greeted slowly, still scrubbing at his eyes just a bit, "Hey, Vaas... finally managed to catch you while you were out. Although it looks like I was almost too late." He slowly eyed the webbing that the tiger was gathering up, silently wondering along with Sorbet's question. He thought he could remember Vaas telling him about webbing being used as bandages, but his drowsy brain also could've been making things up.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades