Beasts of Beyond
LIFE SO COSTLY / Ressurection - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: LIFE SO COSTLY / Ressurection (/showthread.php?tid=13604)

LIFE SO COSTLY / Ressurection - SirDio - 12-30-2020

BRUTEI TSUNE
When his body had been cut from the thread of life, the Wanderer considered himself ready to go. Going out like a wimp definitely wasn't his wished death, but it happened as it happened. But his soul didn't pass the gates of hell or picket fence of heaven. No. He found himself in the damp den of his old home, where he saw his mother and father fawning over two mewling balls of fur. It was here that he realized his vision was toneless, colors appeared black and white. It was here that he realized the two balls of fur were him and his older brother. Pain reached out to him, gently pushing at his heart.

It was here where he spent countless minutes watching his life. Birth, the harshness of his father, the shadow of his brother's greatness, the murder, the fleeing. The Coalition, his promotion, his bodyguard. The friends he started to make. The raids. The empire. But as he watched Diya's jaws clamp down on his neck, his vision blackened. He felt his body lift and suddenly he was floating. Floating. Wait, what was his name? It was Ezrakel, right?

It started as a low rumble. Ezrakel thought it was thunder, but no rain came. It came back, louder and louder. Brutei. He reached out and felt something smooth and cold. Glass. His front paws reached the glass and he saw himself in it. Throat torn, blood still oozing from it. Brutei, my boy. The thunder rolled again and he looked around. Turn around, face the mirror and you'll see me, my boy.

Facing the glass- mirror, he saw a large reptilian creature with icy blue scales and like eight eyes on its head, twisting horns curling up form it's skull, large tusks jutting out from its jaws. Claws grasped his shoulders like the touch of a father and Brutei nudged them away. Ah, your father wasn't the kindest. I forgot. The beast lowered its claws and simply stared at him from the reflection. "So who are you." The words seemed to take the beast by surprise, but they chuckled.

Zemexis, the great demon of Ice. You might've heard of me. Brutei's eyes widened. "My middle name is Zemexis. What a coincidence." The beast rumbled, amused, Dear boy, it's no mere coincidence. It's as though our names are what connect us. The beast placed a paw over Brutei's eyes, then pulled it away. His eyes met the plains of the Neutral territories. The beast was doing something before him, placing parts down before it's body as if making a new one. It backed away, revealing a sleeping body of icy blues. It was long and sleek and beautiful. Four eyelids hinted at the two pairs it would have. Elongated fangs showed from it's mouth. A beautiful crest of ice sat upon it's forehead. Long ears angled back peacefully.

"The fuck is that..?" He whispered, and the beast turned to him and answered, Your new body. You deserve another chance. There's only one catch, one you may like. "Depends on the catch." He spoke as he stepped toward the sleeping body. I will, technically, be your biological father. I hope that doesn't deter you. Brutei stood over the sleeping demon body, his eyes settling on the creature and he smiled. "So far, you've been a better father than Ezra." He nodded to Zemexis, before the Great Demon stepped to him and gently pressed it's nose against his own. Then you shall be my son, Brutei.

The beast pulled away, then appeared to vanish into vapor. Brutei watched him go, before looking at the sleeping body. "Coalition, here I come." He slipped his soul into the body, and felt a cold spread all around him. Welcoming. He opened his new four eyes and looked around, noting that if he closed the upper half, it was as though everything was coated in a layer of white film. He stretched into his new legs and moved them, examining the clawed feet he was given. Then he hauled himself up. Oh, this felt amazing.

He parted his jaws in a yawn, then looked around. Now, where was the coalition Island from here?
MORTAL KINGS ARE RULING CASTLES,
WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF FUN!
Reggan