Beasts of Beyond
DANCE IN THE SUNLIGHT / Hybrid Adopts + Free art! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: DANCE IN THE SUNLIGHT / Hybrid Adopts + Free art! (/showthread.php?tid=13601)

DANCE IN THE SUNLIGHT / Hybrid Adopts + Free art! - SirDio - 12-30-2020

Snake/Cat Hybrid Adopts![align=center]
For some time now, Medusa, Xhocoatl, and Stheno have been known to be the only Hybrids known to be on the island. However, the old facility they had been from has been dropping off a fair amount of these hybrids. None of these characters will be related unless you wish it (do ask before claiming that your character is related to, say, Xhocoalt, Medusa, or Stheno, along with anyone else <3.

[b][align=center]AVAILABLE SLOTS
Character 1 - Lamia, played by [member=1079]Quietly [woof][/member]
Character 2 - Tanis Viridian, played by [member=152]athenii[/member]
Character 3 - Name, played by [blank]
Character 4 - Name, played by [blank]
Character 5 - Name, played by [blank]

[b]
Rules
- First come, first serve. After all slots are filled, the Adopts will close.
- Greek Mythology and Aztec Mythology names are encouraged but not required
- Any age allowed
- Must be strictly Feline and Serpentine, nothing else (big cats are allowed)
- A full body will be drawn for each character
- The character can have powers

[align=center]Form
[align=left] Pretty basic, required categories are Name/Age/Appearance/ Personality. Other categories are appreciated

Re: DANCE IN THE SUNLIGHT / Hybrid Adopts + Free art! - SirDio - 12-30-2020

Tracking on Medusa's account

Re: DANCE IN THE SUNLIGHT / Hybrid Adopts + Free art! - wifewoof - 01-03-2021

username: [member=1079]Quietly [woof][/member]
character name: Lamia
appearance: a mix of a panther and black mamba snake. paws of the feline, under-body of snake, has a long tail, and mix of a panther and black mamba coloring. she has a snake-like snout and her eyes are the color yellow/gold. she wears a worn yellow bandana on her upper arm that is torn in places. she is covered in several scars on her body: scratches and bite marks in several places that never healed right. anything I did not mention or go into detail is up to the artist, I do not want to restrict possible ideas.
personality: badass butch. she is very prideful and is not afraid of getting her paws dirty. she rarely uses her retractable fangs as she is afraid of the fact she could probably swallow a small live animal whole. she is very quick to anger and is always ready to fight, even if she has to taunt the other into it. she is a bit of a bully, but she is quickly learning that she will get beat up for it.
hybrid animals: I chose a panther and a black mamba as the feline and serpent to make a hybrid.
panther:
black mamba:

Re: DANCE IN THE SUNLIGHT / Hybrid Adopts + Free art! - SirDio - 01-03-2021

Quote: link=topic=21347.msg98846#msg98846 date=1609722924]
username: [member=1079]Quietly [woof][/member]
character name: Lamia
appearance: a mix of a panther and black mamba snake. paws of the feline, under-body of snake, has a long tail, and mix of a panther and black mamba coloring. she has a snake-like snout and her eyes are the color yellow/gold. she wears a worn yellow bandana on her upper arm that is torn in places. she is covered in several scars on her body: scratches and bite marks in several places that never healed right. anything I did not mention or go into detail is up to the artist, I do not want to restrict possible ideas.
personality: badass butch. she is very prideful and is not afraid of getting her paws dirty. she rarely uses her retractable fangs as she is afraid of the fact she could probably swallow a small live animal whole. she is very quick to anger and is always ready to fight, even if she has to taunt the other into it. she is a bit of a bully, but she is quickly learning that she will get beat up for it.
hybrid animals: I chose a panther and a black mamba as the feline and serpent to make a hybrid.
panther:
black mamba:

Accepted! I'll work on the artwork soon!

Can't wait to see her around <3

Re: DANCE IN THE SUNLIGHT / Hybrid Adopts + Free art! - wifewoof - 01-03-2021

<3

Re: DANCE IN THE SUNLIGHT / Hybrid Adopts + Free art! - athenii - 01-14-2021

[Justify]
name Tanis Viridian
gender female
appearance has a regular lynx head, but a ball python body. Only two legs (front) which are fuzzy at the paws and then slowly fade into scales the closer to the body. Head and and neck are both fur but with the same concept of slowly fading back into scales. She has rather vividly green eyes that are always slit like a snake. Her two top fangs are long and curved and more resemble the snake side of her rather than the felid.
personality
- standoffish
- can come across as rude
- determined
- manipulative
- promiscuous
- doesn't do commitment, but can be very loyal
- doesn't do favors without something in return

faceclaim Tanis from Letterkenny
aesthetic leather, combat boots, dark colors, obscenity
other notes native heritage, very proud of her ancestry, often is called "Auntie", Canadian accent, doesn't like most people & even if she does she's just rough around the edges with everyone

May add more detail later on, but yee. You know where to find the refs for her shape, I can get you refs for her markings too in a bit

Re: DANCE IN THE SUNLIGHT / Hybrid Adopts + Free art! - SirDio - 01-14-2021

(01-14-2021, 03:01 PM)athenii link Wrote: [Justify]
name Tanis Viridian
gender female
appearance has a regular lynx head, but a ball python body. Only two legs (front) which are fuzzy at the paws and then slowly fade into scales the closer to the body. Head and and neck are both fur but with the same concept of slowly fading back into scales. She has rather vividly green eyes that are always slit like a snake. Her two top fangs are long and curved and more resemble the snake side of her rather than the felid.
personality
- standoffish
- can come across as rude
- determined
- manipulative
- promiscuous
- doesn't do commitment, but can be very loyal
- doesn't do favors without something in return

faceclaim Tanis from Letterkenny
aesthetic leather, combat boots, dark colors, obscenity
other notes native heritage, very proud of her ancestry, often is called "Auntie", Canadian accent, doesn't like most people & even if she does she's just rough around the edges with everyone

May add more detail later on, but yee. You know where to find the refs for her shape, I can get you refs for her markings too in a bit

Accepted! I'll start artwork soon ^^