Beasts of Beyond
the mushroom parlor | open; art shop - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: the mushroom parlor | open; art shop (/showthread.php?tid=13570)

the mushroom parlor | open; art shop - minnie. - 12-25-2020

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*
Mushroom Parlor
*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

╓═══════☆═══════╖
Introduction
╙═══════☆═══════╜

Hello! Welcome to my sad excuse for an art shop, haha. The concept's pretty straightforward, I draw stuff for a minimum fee of $5, and you guys help me practice art :^) I'm currently in the process of reworking my art style, so I recently did a deep cleaning of my art portfolio. I apologize if my references are a bit limited at the moment, hence the cheap starting price.

Prior to this, I actually haven't done paid commissions at all. I guess I've always been self-conscious over my artistic capabilities, so this will certainly be a new experience for me. If my work interests you, then all you have to do is read the rules and fill out the form below! I'll try to update you throughout the drawing process, which shouldn't take me more than a week.

Commission sheet:
Additional references:
╓═══════☆═══════╖
Rules
╙═══════☆═══════╜
[font=times new roman]1: Please respect what I have listed under my "don'ts" on the commission sheet above. If I turn down a request, I usually mean it.
2: Your drawing will be completed in under a week unless something unexpected arises. In the meantime, please be patient!
3: This is a pay what you want + $5 shop, meaning that I will charge a minimum fee of $5 per drawing. I will not go lower than this.
4: Please be respectful towards the other customers in line (assuming there are any).
5: If any of the rules are repeatedly violated, then I will not be receiving your order(s).
6: I will update you regularly throughout the drawing process, and provide screenshots of the basic designs. If you decide during that time that you no longer want a particular drawing, I will provide a full refund. This grace period ends once a drawing is completed.
7: Please don't remove my signature from a drawing, or claim my work as your own!

╓═══════☆═══════╖
Slots
╙═══════☆═══════╜

[font=times new roman]4/4 open

╓═══════☆═══════╖
Form
╙═══════☆═══════╜

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Screen name:[/b]
[b]Fullbody or half?:[/b]
[b]Background or transparent?:[/b]
[b]If applicable, how detailed would you like your background?:[/b]
[b]Character description (references are appreciated):[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Pose:[/b]
[b]Facial expression:[/b]
[b]Accessories:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

[align=center][font=times new roman]╓═══════☆═══════╖
Contact
╙═══════☆═══════╜

[font=times new roman]If I'm ever unable to reach you here, you can usually find me on discord under TheHack#5567.

╓═══════☆═══════╖
Payments
╙═══════☆═══════╜

[font=times new roman]I accept payments through Paypal. Once I've completed your order, I'll personally send you my paypal.me link.