Beasts of Beyond
show yourself | joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: show yourself | joiner (/showthread.php?tid=13549)

show yourself | joiner - butch kennedy - 12-22-2020

[glow=blue,1,400]YES, SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE, LIKE THE FEEL OF YOUR HAND IN MINE — 。+゚.[/glow]
Firefly the tiger hybrid was a weird creature.  She was a large, hulking beast, as large as her brother and larger than both her mother and father before her.  However, the muscles in her forelegs were far more obvious than any other due to her... well, condition.  Her back legs dragged behind her, paralyzed and useless.  They were positively scrawny compared to the rest of her, but she didn't even seem to break a sweat as she dragged herself to the Tanglewood border.

The swampy territory reminded her of home, and she rumbled happily as she waited for the next patrolling member to greet her.

template credit to guppy

Re: show yourself | joiner - wormwood. - 12-23-2020

NOTHING BESIDE REMAINS — Firefly certainly was an interesting sight, although she wasn't one that completely stunned Aurum. It would've been difficult for anyone to do so, considering how many strange and different faces had passed through Tanglewood. A year and a half had brought with it many strange sights, and while the lion still occasionally stumbled upon things that made him pause, it was significantly less common these days. So, when Aurum spotted Firefly while out patrolling the border, he only paused to make sure that she didn't smell of the Coalition. When he decided that he was sure she wasn't a threat, he made his way over, rumbling out a greeting, "Hello there, miss. You're on the border of Tanglewood, although I have a feeling you already know that... are you interested in joining?" His head then tilted to one side, kindness and happiness gleaming in his one blue eye. He was feeling a lot more content ever since the Coalition had been driven out, and potential new joiners were always a welcome sight. — OF THE MAN WHO WAS BORN AND DIED A KING.

Re: show yourself | joiner - butch kennedy - 12-23-2020

[glow=blue,1,400]YES, SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE, LIKE THE FEEL OF YOUR HAND IN MINE — 。+゚.[/glow]
"Of course," Firefly's voice was soft and sing-song, light compared to her hefty form.  Her golden eyes revealed curiosity as she looked over the other leonid.  She soaked in his visage for a heartbeat - from missing eye to full mane, denoting an older lion, more similar to how her father looked before his death.  The thought made her rumble even louder.

"I'm Firefly!  And you?"

template credit to guppy

Re: show yourself | joiner - wormwood. - 12-23-2020

NOTHING BESIDE REMAINS — Aurum couldn't help but chuckle at the pleased rumble that left Firefly, glad to see that someone was so pleased to be joining Tanglewood. Shifting the wings along his back, the angel spoke in his own warm and welcoming tone, "Well then, welcome to Tanglewood. My name is Aurum Kingmaker, and I've been around for quite a while. So, if you need someone to help you out with learning the territory, feel free to ask." Of course, he'd also be happy to help teach Firefly about the group itself, but most who came to live in the group learned the traditions and everything else simply through osmosis. — OF THE MAN WHO WAS BORN AND DIED A KING.

Re: show yourself | joiner - butch kennedy - 12-24-2020

"I think I can find my way around."  Firefly chirped.  "I'm not a super fan of people having to wait for my butt to catch up, but thank you for the offer!"

She alternated picking up her front paws in a little happy dance and her ears swiveled, picking up hustle and bustle far beyond where the two leonids stood.  The sounds were faint but they promised wonder and excitement, should she go out and seek it.

"I'll be seeing you around then?"  Firefly tilted her head to one side as she dragged her way past Aurum and flashed him a smile.  "It would be 'duper weird if not."
template credit to guppy