Beasts of Beyond
Left to our own devices // Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Left to our own devices // Joining (/showthread.php?tid=13524)

Left to our own devices // Joining - SirDio - 12-20-2020

[font=georgia]The boat drifted into the sands with a soft hiss, the two passengers waiting until the boat stopped moving before stepping onto the island. The lanky bodies moved seamlessly, the black scaled lung dragon docking the boat while his brother of bright white looked across the area. "Are you sure this is our destination, brother day?" The dark beast rumbled, looking to his brother with staring lavender eyes. Amber eyes met the stare and a gentle voice responded, "I am positive, brother night."

The black dragon rumbled gently, before standing beside his brother, who sat down in a cat-like position. "We are to wait, then?" he hissed toward his brother, who lazily nodded. "Yes, for it would be rude to intrude any further, brother."

"Yi Tiān Speech" + "Wǎn Shang Speech"

Re: Left to our own devices // Joining - ninazu - 12-21-2020

BURN
BRIGHT
Ninazu stepped out from the jungle onto the sand. With each stride, the flaming lioness headed towards the lung dragons on shore, her eyebrows narrowed skeptically. Something about their coloration reminded her of a symbol or another, but she focused on assessing their possible threat to her home over chasing that nagging thought worm.

“Greetings. It sounds as though you intended to come here, is that right?” she said, stopping in front of the two brothers. “I’m Ninazu, one of the gurus here. So. What’re you here for. To join? To trade? Something else?” She sighed, and her forked tongue flicked out.
© MADI

Re: Left to our own devices // Joining - SirDio - 12-21-2020

[font=georgia]Yí Tiān moved his head to the lioness, Amber eyes analyzing. Wăn Shang simply stared, his lavender eyes simply digging into Ninazu's eyes. His brother smiled gently before he spoke. "Hello, Ninazu. We did intend to come here. We-" Wăn picked up the words with ease. "heard of this group and the feats it accomplished. What Brother day and I could do In a year, this group has done-" "In what appears to be a couple of months. Of Course, you seem to-" "have come across issues, which is not uncommon.' Wăn scratched as his leg for a moment as Tiān took the lead.

"We wish to join - We do not promise that our strength will turn the tide of conquest, but we do promise that we will add onto the power of The Coalition. Especially when we regain our powers."

Wăn leaned his head to his brother and whispered something. His brother smiled and nodded. "My name is Yi Tiān.""And mine is Wăn Shang."

"Yi Tiān Speech" + "Wǎn Shang Speech"

Re: Left to our own devices // Joining - rhosmari - 12-21-2020

They were intending to join and with their creepy way of talking. She wanted to make a face but then again she guessed there were weirder creatures out there. Two dragons huh, they would be useful to the Coalition and she was sure that her mother saw that as well. No doubt after everything that they had been going through so far. She was a mess herself and not a pleasant one. She was angry and pissed off and so she found herself coming forward with a sharp and angry glare in her pastel pink eyes, staring at the two brothers with little trust in her gaze. After all if Chaz could be such a filthy traitor then she didn't put it past anyone else. Slowly her tail waved back and forth as the blue colored huntress sat down beside her mother, her eyes cutting deeply into both of the creatures before her. ''Well, I'm sure you'll be a great addition. But watch your step, one wrong move and I won't hesitate to put an end to both of you.'' She muttered with little care as she looked to her mother, wondering if she would let them join up or make them move on. The woman had already given her welcome and warning and she was done after that.

Re: Left to our own devices // Joining - ninazu - 12-21-2020

BURN
BRIGHT
“You brothers are a rare sort, coming here directly despite the current affairs.” Ninazu chuckled, her forked tail flicking against her nose. She doubted anything could turn the tide once the Coalition’s empire began crumbling, but perhaps they sincerely believed their own words. She doubted this, however.Two “friendly” dragons with a conquering streak did not help out of the goodness in their hearts.

She glanced at Sojourn, lips turning up in a lopsided smirk. “Sojourn speaks the truth. Welcome to the Coalition, Yi Tiān and Wăn Shang.”
© MADI

Re: Left to our own devices // Joining - SirDio - 12-21-2020

[font=georgia]Wǎn Shang turned to face Sojourn, face stern and analytical. His brother glanced at the blue lioness before keeping his attention on Ninazu. Wǎn Shang stepped slightly before his brother, forcing back a deep growl from his throat. Yì Tiān looked at his brother, then to Sojourn, then smiled wryly. "Brother Night, relax. Just step lightly around the wanderers, alright?" The brothers looked to each other and Yi smiled. Wǎn Shang rumbled gently and stepped back to his brother's side.

Turning his gaze back to Ninazu, Yi tweaked his eyes with a thin grin, "Thank you for allowing us to join."

[color=white]"Yi Tiān Speech" + "Wǎn Shang Speech"