Beasts of Beyond
there sure is a lot of water || joining || what do you mean there is more!? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: there sure is a lot of water || joining || what do you mean there is more!? (/showthread.php?tid=13497)

there sure is a lot of water || joining || what do you mean there is more!? - SHERBET - 12-18-2020

A pastel orange and cream colored cat with pastel red tabby stripes made of ice cream leisurely walked along the shady shores just outside of Palm Glades. His light green eyes half open, and a tune coming out of his throat, "All I want for Christmas is you~," Sherbet continued to roam, little splats of orange and red on the sand as he stayed outside the border. His pawsteps left pastel green goop on the ground as he hissed at it how much sand was sticking to him. He was not used to all the sand and water yet. He was quite excited though for the cold winter brought, the cold of winter would make him more solid ice cream than soft serve.

He shifted and paced, he learned the hard way to wait for them to come to you, even if he had infinite patience (according to him), even Sherbet got antsy after awhile. He continued to hum the silly song he heard from somewhere (he can't really remember from where), and couldn't get out of his head since December started.

Re: there sure is a lot of water || joining || what do you mean there is more!? - VASS . - 12-19-2020

Winter's chill left the mockery king of the jungle colder than ever, even with the cloak: there was only so much it could do to brave the sharp nipping winds of he season. It made the medeci in a rather sour mood. When he found the scent of artificial sweetener on the edge of camp, he found himself interested, the humming and smell alone promised something interesting- if nothing else.

When Vaas spotted the stranger,a wide grin spread across his maw, lax posture not hiding the actual interest Vaas had. What a curious stranger this was. "What can i help you with, stranger?" he called, just as he was nearing the border, giving the other the opportunity to think on it or- hell shout back as he was nearing the other's spot along it.
[table][tr][td]
[Image: a.gif]
[/td][td]
"take me into your heart , accept me as your savior nail me to the fucking cross and let me be reborn" %u2014 an antagonist with a silver tongue , a pirate with nothing to loose and everything to gain .  vaas montenegro ; he who lives to fight demons should be weary he himself does not become one ." it's not like i am fucking crazy %u2014 "
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: there sure is a lot of water || joining || what do you mean there is more!? - SHERBET - 12-19-2020

Sherbet let a lopsided grin form on his face and lifted his tail up in question, "You can help me actually, I'm looking to join this here settlement. I've heard there is a tizzy of other stuff happenin' in the others, so I took my chances coming here." He lazily blinked, "Heard this place is nice, so here I am." His pastel red tabby stripes swirled and dripped as he took a seat on the sandy shore, making a face at it, "I never really felt sand before, and bloody hell, it'll take a bit to get used to the texture." he mumbled to himself, dusting off some of the mineral.

He looked back up as if remembering he was talking, "Name's Sherbet Flóki. Fancy telling me yours?"

Re: there sure is a lot of water || joining || what do you mean there is more!? - METEOR - 12-20-2020

Quasar’s mouth watered. The sugar tempted him at every inhale, and his paws inched forward without him consciously aware of his body. He stepped out from behind Vaas, blue eyes staring, unblinking, straight at the rainbow sherbert tabby. If they wanted to—hell, nevermind Vaas, if he wanted to—he could probably hunt this delicious smelling thing. He swiped his tongue over his lips.

He frowned when the ice cream man proclaimed his intent to join—how irritating, he wanted to eat this one. The sentient-ness… he could overlook that for a quick bite right? Then maybe he could overlook the Palm Glades loyalty for… a smol bite.

All I want for Christmas is some fucking ice cream! Huffing and grimacing, his ears flicked back and he finally stopped staring, only to look at a random tree to the right. “Yeah. Palm Glades is cold this time of year. Name’s Quasar. Mmhmm. Welcome. Welcome.”
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: there sure is a lot of water || joining || what do you mean there is more!? - SHERBET - 12-20-2020

Sherbet lazily smiled, "Hullo Quasar, I see I'm not the only one who can't really camouflage in the woods or some plains." He chuckled to himself as he shook his fur, small red and orange drops flew off of him and splatted on the ground, "I hope we all become good friends, eh mate?"

Re: there sure is a lot of water || joining || what do you mean there is more!? - RHINESTONE. - 12-21-2020

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
The Palm Glades was a group that was no stranger to colorful characters. Countless dinosaurs, incredible hybrid animals, Quasar's bright and unusual appearance... but really, Sherbet had to take the cake. Or, well, take the ice cream, Rhine supposed. The legate couldn't help but stare slightly as he came padding up, deep black eyes slowly scanning over the feline's infinitely melting form. So many questions lingered in the serval's mind, resting on the tip of his tongue and tormenting him. Did the drips hurt Sherbet? Did he melt more under the sun? Or... was he able to eat himself? However, all of those seemed pretty rude, so Rhinestone just kept his mouth shut for a moment, allowing his mind to settle. Once he was fairly confident he wasn't about to say anything stupid, he finally spoke up, "Hello there, Sherbet. My name is Rhinestonestar, and I'm the legate of The Palm Glades. I... I suppose it's lucky that you arrived here during the cold season." Rhinestonestar really did have to wonder how the other would do once their usual summer heat returned. Would Sherbet melt, or could he hold himself together?
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

Re: there sure is a lot of water || joining || what do you mean there is more!? - SHERBET - 12-21-2020

sherbet calling everyone mate and rarely by their name is my new favorite thing

Sherbet bowed his head in respect, "Well met, mate. It is pretty lucky, I usually am not this soft but that's what happens when you travel far distances for awhile, so the cold will do me some good, get me all solidified back up, eh mate?" He was trying hard to not ramble, he would admit he tends to ramble a lot, "Lucky that I get to see the leader, mate, I was looking to join this here Palm Glades, hear it's lovely here and want to see if I can call this home one day."

The rainbow sherbet tabby made another face, as he flicked more sand off of his paws, "I can't wait to settle down for a few hours and let myself re-solidify all the way. I hate being so melty and drippy. It makes things stick to me more, it feels really weird, not really a bad weird but weird."

Re: there sure is a lot of water || joining || what do you mean there is more!? - Grimm - 12-21-2020

Winter enveloped once pristine shoreline in an increasing chill, among the golden grains the more temporary flakes caught, established now as the days drew forth short flurries. Calm the sky beneath which he tread with a heavy step, the thunderous crash drawn from the conclusion of each wave drawing an ear, other lax as eyes focused on terrain before. Stifled the prior comotion beneath preparation, the numbers days until the year drew to an end contained both promise and disaster, unknown that which lay against distant horizon.

Ponderance much too heavy for a mind so young, simple still even as his own days progressed and gathered until the kitten fluff clinging to lean body had grown sparse, aside put with ease as nose twitched. Sudden the addition that added a rather strong tang to the still air, that he may not name for he had not known such prior to this, intrigue growing even as it grew overbearing, the salt washed away as distance closed. About others pressed and thus obscured his view, the manner each spoke seemed to make apparent another was to added to their ranks. Downward lips curled, a pout settling as huff briefly left nostrils flaring.

Continued his approach all the same, though dampened his curiosity with its partial satiation, only peaking once more as the muddled swirls entered the field of his vision. Easy to identify that out of the ordinary this one, the particular reason not so much. Unbidden words fell from lips shifting away from teeth, perplexion worn apparent. "You smell funny."

Unbeholden to the same line of thought that left Quasar a mere spectre, as the desire to taste the other was not shared, closer did Foam move, outward reaching. Of not stopped, or if the intended person did not move, paw would lightly press to a leg as high as he may reach, which was not much for miniscule still was Foam.
[table][tr][td]
[Image: ezgif-5-dccafc75ccf5.gif]
[/td][td]
i think that's a burn but we seldom learn, you know fire's too strict a teacher, stoking up the coal with another pull silence and smoke poured out, but there'll be time in distant days, time enough for me to shape my ways where my ambitions lift my indifference and no more of the day is a waste
[/td][/tr][/table]
code by Wisker

Re: there sure is a lot of water || joining || what do you mean there is more!? - SHERBET - 12-22-2020

The saccirine sweet tabby looked down at the little one, "Well, mate, I smell like ice cream and sugar. Prolly not normal around these parts?" he giggled as he reached a paw to rub Foamkit's head before he pulled it away leaving a tiny glob of ice cream on the kit's head, "What's your name, mate?"