Beasts of Beyond
In the Ice or In the Sun - O; joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: In the Ice or In the Sun - O; joining (/showthread.php?tid=13461)

In the Ice or In the Sun - O; joining - SirDio - 12-14-2020

Oh, if there was ever a place fitting for the mix. Malamute and Pitbull. Auroris hastily stepped over a root, wincing at the noises of the forest. Beautiful as it was, it was far too noisy for her. Frosty breath billowed from her maw as she continued on. The imprint of a muzzle still parting the fur on her cheeks. It felt so good to be without the muzzle that kept her from eating and doing basic things.

She halted, sniffing the air. Dogs. Fur bristled and an involuntary snarl ripped from her, purely of fear. Would she have to fight? Flee? Submit?

Re: In the Ice or In the Sun - O; joining - Cygnus V.C - 12-16-2020

"speech"
Cygnus probably shouldn't have been out that far. The pup just couldn't help it, however. When her father, Hungrydogs, had announced their departure to the surface, the all white borzoi pup had gotten curious. She really hadn't ever been up to the surface, and she wanted to know what it was all about and why everyone was so excited to leave the cave.

What the child hadn't been counting on was the rather sudden appearance of a stranger. Now, Cyg was small. She was a pretty tiny pup, especially for her species. And this stranger was quite the opposite. The white pup had to crane her neck for her pale blue gaze to meet the other's as she came to a halt. "Who a-a-are you?" stammered the youngling, pale eyes wide.

cygnus vivienne carmichael

Re: In the Ice or In the Sun - O; joining - Grimm - 12-17-2020

Blood of my blood.

Had been posed the query over that which tempted him to traverse such frigid depths to tip of tongue may arise her name, though faux such reasoning that may be drawn from simple utterance, to the contrary he would not speak, however. Allow them to believe the fantastical lies their mind may produce with such minimal information, a honey for the poison that lay in dark depths. A viper this child, one with teeth hidden behind carefully maintained mask afixed in permanent place.

Ease guided his steps, her own progression marked in the broken surface of the snow that fell in a slow, spiralling descent incapable of obscuring so soon after creation. The hushed lift of her unsure inquiry that which piqued once simmering interest, arising chin and ears, slight the cant of head as halt was staged for a brief moment. Numerous the oddities hidden among the expanse of surface level terrain, one unearthed by the simplisticityof idiotic luck.

"Sister dearest, are you…" Remaining words died on tongue caught between the sudden closure of teeth, made small and pitiful the child that fancy himself a prince, self made place forgotten as regarded stranger. Above towered, miniscule brother and sister alike in the shadow she cast, petulant whine bypassing lips involuntarily drawn down. "You are not welcome here, you brute."
[table][tr][td]
[Image: Fv7-Bj3-M9-ZGDW.gif]
[/td][td]
I had this feeling that you'd betray me if I gave too much and you took too much, but here we both stand a gun in your hand, there's blood on the leaves, there's blood in the sands. I feel his grace slowly running out, give me truth, give me away out. I've got a bone to pick somebody showed you all of the horror you weren't born with it
[/td][/tr][/table]
code by Wisker

Re: In the Ice or In the Sun - O; joining - SirDio - 12-17-2020

She blinked, panic setting in as she turned her gaze to the Borzoi pup. A dog. A dog. Remember what dogs did to you, Auroris? A voice hissed in her head. They bit and snarled and showed no mercy. This one will do the same if you are not careful. She went to speak, backing up a gentle bit but words caught in her throat.

As Cepheus showed up, her eyes were bright with panic. Another dog. He seems more willing to attack. He called you a brute. She stuttered and stammered, feeling the tug of panic in her paws.

"I-I-I am not a brute..! My nam-name is... is Auroris.."

Re: In the Ice or In the Sun - O; joining - Cygnus V.C - 12-17-2020

"speech"
Cygnus shot a glare at her brother, eyes narrowed slightly. "Cepheus, don't be so rude. You know father wouldn't like that." Did she just use their father as a threat? Yes. Yes, indeed, she did. For but one simple reason - she knew their father's approval meant a lot to her, and figured it may have meant as much to her brother.

The pup turned her gaze to the stranger, offering a small, nervous smile. "This is Enigma land. You can join us, if you'd like."

cygnus vivienne carmichael