Beasts of Beyond
SEAS WOULD RISE ☆ joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: SEAS WOULD RISE ☆ joiner (/showthread.php?tid=13457)

SEAS WOULD RISE ☆ joiner - Silas Draek - 12-14-2020

I USED TO RULE THE WORLD —
"speech"

Where the actual hell was he? The dragon was obviously quite lost, having just crash landed on the beach. His eyes blinked open, a groan escaping his lips as he stood. Silas shook himself off, snorting. "What the hell...? I'm supposed to be dead..." he mumbled. His head was pounding like he'd been drinking, and he didn't recognize anything. One second, he was dying in the snow, now he was here. He had no recollection of where he was when he was dying, nor what had happened, and he had not a clue what had happened here. All he remembered was dying and then waking up in the skies.

Shuffling to a small tide pool, Silas bent his head. The male took in the smooth, black scales, the long tail. He was roughly the size of a horse. A little shorter and broader, perhaps, but close enough to the size of one. A dragon, obviously. Well, it'll be nice to fly. I'll just have to be careful. he mused silently, spreading his wings and examining them through wide, bright eyes.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px white; font-size: 24px; color: #3973ac;"] SILAS
#psychosocial.

Re: SEAS WOULD RISE ☆ joiner - RHINESTONE. - 12-15-2020

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
It certainly was a surprise, approaching the beach one day only to be greeted by the sight of a massive black dragon. Well... massive might have been stretching it a bit, considering the creatures that Rhine had seen and met in the past. Silas was far from small, considering he was considerably bigger than the serval at roughly the size of a horse, but he also wasn't the largest creature that the legate had ever seen. That honor would probably go to one of the numerous dinosaurs that had ended up joining their group at various times. However, he wasn't sure that any of those dinosaurs had looked quite as confused as Silas currently seemed to be. The other almost looked as though he was inspecting himself, seemingly as shocked by his own body as anyone around him would be. Rhinestone supposed that he could understand that feeling, considering his own recent body change after death.

After a moment of just allowing the other to get his bearings, Rhinestone finally approached, blue paws sinking into the sand as he spoke up, "Uh, hello there, big guy." Eventually, the tall feline came to a stop, sitting down in the sand and curling his tail around his paws. He was forced to tilt his head up slightly to meet Silas's gaze, questioning with a patient smile, "I'm not sure if you knew this, but you're on the territory of The Palm Glades... you look a bit confused. Would you be able to tell me your name, and why you're here, maybe?" He wouldn't be too surprised by Silas's outright confusion and seeming sudden amnesia. It wasn't actually that unusual for people to wash up on their shores with little to no memory of how they had gotten there.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

Re: SEAS WOULD RISE ☆ joiner - Silas Draek - 12-15-2020

I USED TO RULE THE WORLD —
"speech"
The British male turned his rounded gaze towards the approaching serval, tilting his head ever so slightly. The large black appendages that masqueraded as ears of some sort twitched. "Silas. My name is Silas. I don't remember how I got here. I was dead." he answered, confusion evident. He tucked his wings close, privately marveling at how well they tucked to his sides. "One minute I was dead. The next I knew I'm in the sky." What had happened?

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px white; font-size: 24px; color: #3973ac;"] SILAS
#psychosocial.

Re: SEAS WOULD RISE ☆ joiner - RHINESTONE. - 12-21-2020

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
I was dead. Well, that certainly was a way to introduce yourself. However, Rhinestone didn't immediately dismiss it. Mainly because the legate had his own personal experiences with death, and returning to the land of the living. However, he certainly hadn't been flying when he came to once again. Instead, he had been stumbling back towards his home, forced to adapt to a world that was drenched in red. Nevertheless, the dark blue serval found himself nodding slowly before he spoke, "...You were dead. Well, that's certainly an interesting way to end up somewhere. Either way, it's nice to meet you, Silas." Tilting his head to one side, the legate then spoke slowly, trying not to overwhelm Silas in his obviously confused state, "My name is Rhinestonestar, and I'm the legate of these lands, or the leader. Do you need a place to stay while you get your bearings? Because The Palm Glades would be happy to take you in." Although, there was a small chance that Silas wouldn't be able to figure out where he had come from. The dragon certainly didn't seem as though he knew right now where he needed to go.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades