Beasts of Beyond
What are you doing it for? - Contemplation - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: What are you doing it for? - Contemplation (/showthread.php?tid=13456)

What are you doing it for? - Contemplation - SirDio - 12-14-2020

She's got low self esteem and vertigo
but she thinks she's fine and dandy!

She spent far more time out of camp, much to the dismay of her caretaker, but even she knew Drift was getting to the age to be into apprenticeship or... whatever the hell Rhinestonestar said it was now. She didn't pay attention to the meeting, never saw the reason to aside from the fact that the group participated in a fight and there were new people and that ranks were changed. Medusa became primus, so that was something, she supposed.

Settled in the branch of a tree at the edge of the forest, she was thinking. Did Rhinestonestar forget about her apprenticeship or was he just really distracted by everything. It made sense with the latter. She was just... feeling neglected. yeah. Everyone was busy and had no time for her. That was okay. No, actually, it wasn't okay.

Childish her thoughts that made her tear a twig from the branch and throw it with abandon onto the forest floor, a soft grunt coming from her.

"Speech"

template by orion

Re: What are you doing it for? - Contemplation - RHINESTONE. - 12-15-2020

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Truth be told, Rhine had just forgotten about Drifting's transfer from a tirones to a discens. He had known that it was coming up fairly soon, but he had been rather scatterbrained lately, trying to juggle several different things at once. Taking care of his new daughter, Onyxkit, watching over the group, dealing with his feelings for Vaas, dealing with his emotions over his death... it was a lot. It was natural that some things slipped through the cracks, although that was certainly no excuse. It had taken some time for him to realize what had happened, but when he had, he had felt awful about it. He knew he needed to rectify it soon. If not at the next meeting, then at a separate ceremony soon. He just needed to figure out who her mentor would be. He had actually been pondering this when he grew close to the forest, out on a hunting patrol in order to let his thoughts wander and his body go. When he heard a grunt from above, however, his gaze lifted, a soft surprised noise leaving him before he spoke, "Oh, Drifting. What... what is it that you're doing up there?" It wasn't exactly a total surprise that she was up there, considering who she was. She had always had an affinity for high up places.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

Re: What are you doing it for? - Contemplation - SirDio - 12-17-2020

She's got low self esteem and vertigo
but she thinks she's fine and dandy!

She must had been caught up in thought, as she didn't see Rhinestonestar earlier. Leaning her head over the branch, she took a moment to think. "Thinking, really. Everything's been pretty busy." She bit back a rough comment on how it was really everyone.

"Are you settling back in alright, Rhinestonestar?" She inquired, wild eyes appearing tame.

"Speech"

template by orion

Re: What are you doing it for? - Contemplation - RHINESTONE. - 12-21-2020

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
The legate couldn't help the small flash of guilt that appeared across his face when Drifting spoke up. He knew that sense of business was partially his fault, brought on by how much the Glades were growing, and taking on. Most of it was beneficial to them in some way, but he knew how it could be frustrating. Briefly glancing down, Rhinestone nodded before he spoke, "I suppose that everyone has been pretty busy... hopefully things will settle down soon. I hope, at least." At the question of how he was doing, Rhine seemed to pause, contemplating, before he continued, "I've been... alright. Things have been a bit overwhelming, if I'm being honest. Hell, I've hardly had a chance to get used to my form change... I still find myself stumbling into things." He chuckled a little as he spoke, wincing at his own newly blurry vision. It really was a learning curve that was difficult to deal with.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades