Beasts of Beyond
don't tell me your woes × settling in/m&g - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: don't tell me your woes × settling in/m&g (/showthread.php?tid=13436)

don't tell me your woes × settling in/m&g - morbidrealities - 12-11-2020

morbidkit
I'M JUST A LITTLE STRANGE
and a bit deranged
Morbidkit was a stranger in the sense that she had hardly met anyone here. Outside of witnessing that fun little lovers quarrel, the black kit had been isolated since her arrival on account of the infections coursing through her wounds. However, now that the infections had been pushed out, she was back on her feet and ready to get to work.

If this was to be her home, she needed somewhere of comfort. So, she had claimed a small den, and could be found inside. Decorating kept her paws busy and her mind from wandering. As she lined the walls of her den with skulls, jars of organs in an alcohol mixture, and various other oddities, the girl hummed to herself. Had her face not been gashed open and her recovery dependant upon her being careful with moving her jaws, perhaps she would be singing.

For now, she couldn't. So she hummed, tail swinging, silver eyes and silver necklace catching the light in tangent. Her den was a freakshow, a gathering of oddities. Though most would find it unnerving, she held little doubt that the Condemned would appreciate her collection, small as it was. Three skulls, several small bones, and four jars of organs.

easy | 4 months | the coaliton
© madi

Re: don't tell me your woes × settling in/m&g - SirDio - 12-11-2020

⸺ BRUTEI TSUNE ⸺
FRATER MEUS - YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLY MADE, AND TO YOU, I'M FOREVER GRATEFUL!
Brutei wasn't a collector by any measure of the word. His brother, back when he was alive, was an avid trophy collector. And thief. Of course, no one would believe a second-born royal before they believed the first-born. He was reminiscing, unknowingly walking by Morbid's den, when he heard her humming. His ears flicked gently, and he snuck his way toward the opening of her den. [color=#fe1f14]"Hello~? May I peek inside?"

His eyes scanned the jars and skulls and bones, and for a moment his stomach twisted in disgust. But then again, he wasn't one to judge collections and his uneasy feeling left as he smiled at the kid. [color=#fe1f14]"Quite the collection you have here, kid."
"TALKING"

Re: don't tell me your woes × settling in/m&g - morbidrealities - 12-11-2020

morbidkit
and a bit deranged
Morbi turned her head qt the sound of another, silver gaze following his. She nodded, offering a very minimal smile. "Yes... I.. gathered.. them." The words were choppy, her voice slightly muffled by the fact that she couldn't open her jaws very wide without reopening her facial wound. The kitten motioned to a jar that contained what appeared to be a small brain. "Squirrel."
© madi

Re: don't tell me your woes × settling in/m&g - SirDio - 12-13-2020

⸺ BRUTEI TSUNE ⸺
FRATER MEUS - YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLY MADE, AND TO YOU, I'M FOREVER GRATEFUL!
His eyes turned to the brain, nodding to her words. [color=#fe1f14]"Neat. I never really collect anything; my brother would always get the good stuff. After knowing I couldn't win, I kinda gave up." He shrugged. Gently working his way into her home, he took another glance. [color=#fe1f14]"I don't think I got your name yet? Could be that my memory is bad, but uh. I'm Brutei." he offered a smile.
"TALKING"

Re: don't tell me your woes × settling in/m&g - rhosmari - 12-13-2020

"Mmm, I wouldn't dream of collecting food but I suppose it is worth it to some." She wouldn't understand keeping perfectly good edibles in jars. They were better off fueling someone but she guessed everyone needed their hobbies. The woman had yet to actively meet the kid that some were whispering about here and there but it looked like the occurence was happening right now. She had been passing by when she noticed the two and had decided to come over and see what they were talking about. Seeing the small collection had just made the blue tinted lioness a bit more curious of what they were discussing. Yet after a moment she merely turned her eyes to the child, the new edition. Hm. A morsel. Her dark blue tongue flicked from her jaws and slithered across her teeth before she gave a small smirk. "So, what's your name, kid?"

She felt that introductions were in order and the horned woman sat down, lifting a paw to flick dirt from her dangerous claws. Her pastel pink gaze lingered there before she looked back at the kit. "Mine's Sojourn. Cute squirrel brain."

Re: don't tell me your woes × settling in/m&g - morbidrealities - 12-14-2020

morbidkit
and a bit deranged
Morbidkit gave a small nod to each, as if confirming their compliments. She enjoyed others taking an interest in her collection. The kit did not fail to notice the curiosity surrounding her; quite frankly, she just didn't care all that much. She had come to the conclusion a long time ago that she was very strange, and she had decided justly to not try to hide it. Why should she? There were others that were much worse off than she.

As both introduced themselves and requested her name, the black child would flick her silver gaze between them. She hoped they would understand why it was so hard for her to speak at the moment, though she supposed she had to try before she would know for sure. "M.. Mooor... Morbiiiid...kiiiit."
© madi

Re: don't tell me your woes × settling in/m&g - ARGUS - 12-14-2020

the scent of fermentation, even that carefully bottled wasn't one that the dragon thought it would catch back at home, on the isle there were plenty of collections, ranging from bones to carefully selected burned things. The dragon's own hoard was a literal treasure trove of memories, stories told and carved along bones buried under sand and dirt alike in multiple places. It was a habit that they never bothered to stop, still there was the insurance that even dead someone would find them.

The espionage followed along the scent, closer to camp or on the edge of it. The unmasked dragon showed a crooked maw looking down the small den, five pairs of eyes watching the interaction carefully as they made their own interjection. "Morbidkit, an interesting name" The dragon spoke, their voice soft in comparison to the rasp it usually was. "I like your collection. It's so very strange." The dragon complemented, pulling from the conversation physically to settle their large frame, draping amungst the roots and upturned burned earth.
[table][tr][td]
[Image: kbDRDDJ.gif]
[/td][td]
"Standing in the afterimage of who you used to be graceless fumbling rage, standing within the eye's of the storm and an itch from the edges of a storm. Argus is painted in mercy and her lack of action; the only thing kept their enemies out of dragons breath is care. Sonder painting the mask of a monster; does not change what they are at the core. ruthless"
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: don't tell me your woes × settling in/m&g - morbidrealities - 12-15-2020

morbidkit
and a bit deranged
The kitten's gaze shifted to Argus, taking in his many eyes and large form. Her silver gaze seemed to linger on the male for a moment longer than usual, her head tilted slightly. He was interesting, in a weird way. As he complimented her collection, she would give a large, enthusiastic nod, attempting a smile. It hurt to smile too wide, so it looked to be more of a grimace. "Yee..ess."
© madi