Beasts of Beyond
as white as snow - open; winter tasks - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: as white as snow - open; winter tasks (/showthread.php?tid=13430)

as white as snow - open; winter tasks - rhosmari - 12-10-2020

So he had been given the job of giving out fun winter tasks. He hoped he did a good job of doing it too. He was happy to have something he could do that wasn't focused on fighting or even training others. Though he was going to ask someone to help him soon. He was just working up the courage to do so. Now though he was focusing on these tasks, running his mottled tongue over his jaws as he sat there in the cold, blank gaze staring forward. There were some ideas forming in his head and he gave a small grin before flicking his thick tail against the snow laden ground. If he recalled it had freshly snowed not to long ago and so many they could use it for something interesting. "Okay everyone! Winter is finally here and we need to actually have some fun so come over if you want something to do." The large domestic was proud of this as he puffed his chest out and waited for others to come over. He would see them coming. In his odd way.

[sup]template made by tikki[/sup]

Re: as white as snow - open; winter tasks - athenii - 12-10-2020

? TO FREEDOM AND WHISKEY —
The fox made his way over, tucking his paws under his tail and his chin in his plaid. "Aye, I'd like one, if ye'd be so kind."

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px white; font-size: 24px;"]— JAMIE
#psychosocial.

Re: as white as snow - open; winter tasks - METEOR - 12-11-2020

Like Dovah, Quasar liked the snow. For Halloween, he’d tasked Rhinestonestar with making snowmen-like constructions out of fallen leaves, but now they had the real stuff to play with. The sparkledoggo grinned and could barely wait to see what madness happened during winter around here—so long as that madness didn’t include another blizzard.

He stepped forward, grin faltering as he looked at Dovah. Oh, right. Yeah he fucked up, but had no idea how to unfuck that mistake.

“Hit me with a task, too.” He crunched a bone between his teeth after he spoke. Goddammit. He still had no idea what to do about… well… that whole thing, and the guilt gnawed at his belly.

{ an ooc prompt would be nice, too! }
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: as white as snow - open; winter tasks - RHINESTONE. - 12-12-2020

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Rhinestone had indeed given Dovah the task of handing out winter tasks, and he was honestly glad that he had. For one thing, it would be a good way to see how Dovah handled some extra responsibility, what with his new promotion and all. For another thing, Rhine was sure that the other could come up with some good tasks. Dovah seemed fairly creative, and considering he had chosen an event planning rank instead of a warrior one, he probably had some things to do that he thought would be fun. Unable to keep a faint smile from forming on his face as he made his way over, the feline purred cheerfully, "Can I have one too, Dovah? I'm excited to see what you'll come up with." In addition to his excitement over having Dovah being the task giver, Rhine was pretty excited to see what the winter tasks themselves would be. After all, it would be nice to be able to actually enjoy winter after the horrible storm and everything they had endured to get here.

( I'd also like an ooc prompt, if you're able to do them <3 )
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

Re: as white as snow - open; winter tasks - Grimm - 12-12-2020

The first taste of winter, and that which the season may entail, had been a particularly unpleasant one. Development caused by true beginning met with suspicion tempered beneath a joy aptly deemed rather whimsical, a child he still even with desire to discard such title. There was a lightness in steps lacking when prior instance of snow had visited upon the shoreline, grooves worn into the fresh build up, almost lost in the banks.

His movement halted as call rang forth, an addressal for all that offered interesting prospect. Meagre the activities to entertain he was permitted, further restricted when still did cough cling, fatigue similar stubborn in departing, the chance for something new not to be ignored. It was as such Foam made his own approach, silent as others requested a task of Dovah, after his own voice rising. "Can I have one."
[table][tr][td]
[Image: ezgif-5-dccafc75ccf5.gif]
[/td][td]
i think that's a burn but we seldom learn, you know fire's too strict a teacher, stoking up the coal with another pull silence and smoke poured out, but there'll be time in distant days, time enough for me to shape my ways where my ambitions lift my indifference and no more of the day is a waste
[/td][/tr][/table]
code by Wisker