Beasts of Beyond
SOLD MY SOUL FOR THIS BODY ; Fire storm - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: SOLD MY SOUL FOR THIS BODY ; Fire storm (/showthread.php?tid=13385)

SOLD MY SOUL FOR THIS BODY ; Fire storm - SirDio - 12-04-2020

PLEASE DON'T GO, PLEASE DON'T GO! I LOVE YOU SO, I LOVE YOU SO! Please break my heart. PLEASE DON'T GO, I'LL EAT YOU WHOLE I LOVE YOU SO! I LOVE YOU SO! —

She knew the plan. Don't attack. Lead away. Make a scene. Play pretend. She did just that, but something happened during the raid that struck her.

The day after the raid was filled with the worst emotional pain she had gone through in months. Not even the scratches she bore would compare to this. He could not had been there. She should not have seen him. He should not had been there. Why. Whywhywhywhy. He was hurt. He was hurt and she couldn't do anything. Xhocoatl was injured with burns and she couldn't do anything. Knowing him, he probably would not go and seek medical attention. The urge to sneak him away from The Typhoon, get him here and get him healed..

She hardly noticed the starting fire storm, a swirling mass of flame that encircled her, closing her off.

"Speech."
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px COLOR2; font-size: 24px;"]— MEDUSA
#psychosocial.

Re: SOLD MY SOUL FOR THIS BODY ; Fire storm - RHINESTONE. - 12-06-2020

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEADER
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Rhinestone had disliked the raid as a whole, but that was natural. He had never truly approved of the whole thing, instead just seeing it as an obligation that their group as a whole would get through and move on from. Of course, the leader hadn't been expecting any major emotional reunions to go on at a raid, of all things. He had spotted Medusa at one point during all of the chaos, but he hadn't been able to watch her for long, and he certainly hadn't caught sight of Xhocoatl. Even if he had, he wouldn't have known anything about the other, or recognized him. Either way, it wasn't difficult to see that something was going on with Medusa, even before the flames started. Although, when the swirling flames did form, that was when Rhine knew that he needed to move. With panic filling his chest, the serval rushed over, staying back just enough so that he wouldn't be charred to a crisp as he shouted, "Medusa! Medusa, I need you to listen to me! You need to calm down, or you're going to seriously hurt somebody, or yourself!" He would've tried to combat her flames himself, but all he had on his side was air elementals, which would only serve to make the problem worse.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

Re: SOLD MY SOUL FOR THIS BODY ; Fire storm - SirDio - 12-06-2020

PLEASE DON'T GO, PLEASE DON'T GO! I LOVE YOU SO, I LOVE YOU SO! Please break my heart. PLEASE DON'T GO, I'LL EAT YOU WHOLE I LOVE YOU SO! I LOVE YOU SO! —

Her troubled thoughts were pierced by Rhine's voice, and the fiery circle slowly shrank, allowing him to get closer. Her eyes were full of a pain that slowly died away. She stared at him then moved her gaze slightly to the left. Xho was going to be okay. There was no reason to panic. Someone was bound to help him, even if they had to hold him down to do so.

A wave of tiredness swept over her, and the flames died out as she slumped forward, legs threatening to give out from under her. Wordless the groan she let out, followed by the softest words she had spoken, "I.. I can't believe he was there.. He shouldn't had been there.."

[color=#004620]"Speech."
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px COLOR2; font-size: 24px;"]— MEDUSA
#psychosocial.

Re: SOLD MY SOUL FOR THIS BODY ; Fire storm - RHINESTONE. - 12-12-2020

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Despite the fact that the danger was effectively gone, Rhinestone only felt his worry grow as Medusa began to slump forward. His dark gaze was full of concern as he closed in, making sure that the last bits of flame were fully extinguished before he let his tail lightly rest against her side. He questioned her curiously, not knowing about the fateful encounter that had gone on during the raid, "Who is he, Medusa? Did you see someone that you knew during the raid? One of the Typhooners?" There were obviously a couple of Typhoon persons that he had recognized as well, like Rosemary and Lovekit, but aside from that, he had been largely in the dark. Was it possible that Medusa had encountered someone else in her time before arriving in The Palm Glades? Or maybe it was someone she had met through Rosemary.

Re: SOLD MY SOUL FOR THIS BODY ; Fire storm - SirDio - 12-17-2020

If she was able to shut her eyes and think, imagine, she would do just that. Not leaning into Rhine as she searched words to answer his question. "He.. yes, he was a Typhoon member. But I remember him from before he and I went separate ways.. Xhocoatl. He's another snake hybrid." Suddenly her hind legs gave in and she fell, keeping herself upright with her forelegs. She needed to figure out if he was okay. Maybe a letter or note.. maybe. If Rhine permitted it.

[color=#004620]"Speech."
#psychosocial.

Re: SOLD MY SOUL FOR THIS BODY ; Fire storm - RHINESTONE. - 12-21-2020

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Xhocoatl. It was certainly an interesting name, but one could say that about the legate's name, as well. Letting out a soft and concerned noise as Medusa fell forward, Rhine rose his paws to try and help keep her upright. As he did so, he muttered to try and reassure her, "Another snake hybrid...? And you knew him? If you saw him in the battle, was he alright? I'm sure that The Typhoon is taking good care of him. From what I know, they're not the kind to just abandon their own..." The serval wasn't sure that it was a great idea to try and interact with the Typhoon so soon after the raid, but if Medusa was really so desperate... he wouldn't try to stop her. After all, they weren't actually out to make an enemy of The Typhoon.