Beasts of Beyond
echo - joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: echo - joining (/showthread.php?tid=13345)

echo - joining - rhosmari - 11-29-2020

Would it be just his luck that he lost a large reptilian beast along the way? Yes it would be. But then again why did he even care? Not like he was fucking responsible for the feral beast. She was more problems than he felt was worth it and yet he was steadily searching the horizon for any signs of her. Where could she had even gone off to? Then again someone with that type of mindset tread where they wanted to. Killed what they wanted to and he felt the irritation deep in his bones. Sparks sizzled between strains of his fur as he tread deeper into the darkness of the desert. Thankfully the night time air was cooling instead of on fire. With his pure white coat he would have probably burned in a matter of seconds. He was rather sensitive to sunlight and to heat in general. So approaching a desert was a bit tricky at first. Though he had a feeling that someone like her would thrive in the heat of a desert.

The massive wolf sighed as he shook his form and rose up over a huge mass of sand, pausing on top to try and see anything. "Such a waste of my time. If she gets fucked up it shouldn't be my problem." There was no attachment,  no companionship. He wanted to believe that but he was lying to himself. He wasn't leaving and that made everything pretty clear. Trudging down the hill he began to move forward after spotting some burnt looking patches of sand and forest, or was ot a jungle. He didn't know, didn't care. All he knew was that one, he was hungry, two; he was hungry, and three; he still hadn't found her.

Re: echo - joining - aine. - 11-30-2020

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I'LL C[color=#36829c]OME BACK WHEN YOU CALL ME
The petite deer-fox was looking for someone too.  Aimless.  Unwilling to stop, but certain it wouldn't matter... If she could learn how to use her wings... Maybe...

Her hazel hues lack luster when she spots an unfamiliar wolf headed for the jungle.  A breath builds in her chest.  Reluctant.  The Fleshweaver slowly makes her way over, wings shuffling listlessly at her sides.

"..."

"Hey.  Who're you? ... Why're you here?"
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: echo - joining - j a c k . - 12-02-2020

restlessness, unbound energy without direction, without thoguht. As his clan fell into worry of one of their own Jack withdrew silently. Winter's chill even in the desert's night felt shuddering through the small frame, rapt with nothing but the cold that he couldn't escape. Restlessness found him on the border alongside Aine: a coincident more than it ever were intentional. Still the smaller frame of the wildcat drew closer towards them as the sight of the dire wolf caught into their sights, never leaving it as a low thrum of the very same chill seeped from them into the air, a sense of frigid chill into the air, blowing in the direction of the stranger, unwelcome.

Silence out of the kodkod, the Imperator felt the need to talk breech his discomfort and he swallowed around it, allowing the chill to dissipate as he stood a little more attentive than the prowling gate he disclosed previously. It wouldn't do to have a bad impression, even if the other was just to become another sacrifice for the sands. "you found yourself in quite a place, stranger. we do ask for names here" Jack encouraged the discussion Aine had started, keeping vigil of the stranger and refusing to let them pass, if the careful step in their way was any indication.

[glow=#add8e6,2,300]I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO[/glow]

[glow=#add8e6,2,300]AND SAW IT THROUGH WITHOUT EXEMPTION[/glow]