Beasts of Beyond
A New Beginning Dawns This Day ; Joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: A New Beginning Dawns This Day ; Joiner (/showthread.php?tid=13343)

A New Beginning Dawns This Day ; Joiner - SirDio - 11-28-2020

I'm blinded by the lights.
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch.

The Golden Cat was struggling. He lost his home, his family, his lover, and now, it seemed as though he lost his way. This was the mountain, right? His paws seemed to struggle. If only Rione was with him.. Maybe this journey wouldn't seem so lonely. He missed his man's embraces, missed the tiger's joyous and jovial movements when they laughed about a joke or something funny they heard from the friend group. With him gone, it was almost as if the world was dull and grey. Hopefully, just hopefully, he could find a group within this area.

He stopped at the edge of the territory, finding it.. unnervingly quiet. His tribe had always patrolled the territory at east twice a day! To feel so exposed, so desolate among the area, he shuddered. There was a literal target on his back, bright and red and circular. An annoyed growl came from him. He would have to wash it off soon.

"Speech."
template by orion

Re: A New Beginning Dawns This Day ; Joiner - Tena M. - 11-28-2020

[table][tr][td]
TENA MOONSPINNER
ELYSIUM
FORMER MAGNA
SAND DEMDJI
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: constantia; color: #c48d85; font-size: 15px; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free
The steady onset of quiet unsettled the petite sand cat as well.  Perhaps more so, now that she could only hear on one side.  Regardless of her adjustment to burning half her face, the Demdji found herself trotting on lone patrols.  Padding across her home with a twitching tail.

Last time it had been so quiet, she'd lost her patience.  The former magna didn't like sitting still long, didn't like seeing others do it either.  Antsy.  Too accustomed to a life on the run, glancing over her shoulder, to accept stagnation without a fight.

Finding newcomers at the border became a relief, though she hadn't seen much of any of those she greeted recently.  It'd still been nice.  Just as it was for her sky blue hues to settle on an unfamiliar feline.  She waved her tail behind her before bounding across the distance between them.

"Hey," she offered up amiably, tilting her head.  "Who're you? And what's your business with Elysium?"
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: A New Beginning Dawns This Day ; Joiner - SirDio - 11-28-2020

He caught sight of the small feline, noting her injuries, noting how she bounded toward him, and he tilted his head gently. For someone with such injuries, she seemed confident. That was pretty damn respectful. A smile lifted at his lips. Looking down at her, he lifted a paw in greeting. "Hello, there. My name is Tempa, Tempa Ryusvlic." His smile faded as he remembered why he arrived at Elysium's doorstep. "I'm here to join.. I'm here to join Elysium."

"Speech."
template by orion

Re: A New Beginning Dawns This Day ; Joiner - Tena M. - 11-28-2020

[table][tr][td]
TENA MOONSPINNER
ELYSIUM
FORMER MAGNA
SAND DEMDJI
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: constantia; color: #c48d85; font-size: 15px; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free
So he was another joiner.  Tena grinned.  Good with her.  "I'm Tena, nice to meet you."

"We've got a tradition of swearing newcomers in," though that... Required an assembly, something she hadn't heard called in a while.  Tena flicked her ear.  "But otherwise, welcome to Elysium."

"If you've got any questions, feel free to ask me -- been here a while," she added brightly.  A while was perhaps an understatement, being a former Sunhaven member, but still an accurate descriptor.  "We've got places to stay both in town and in the mountains, if you'd like me to show you either."
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: A New Beginning Dawns This Day ; Joiner - SirDio - 11-28-2020

The smile returned, softer than before, as he stood up. "Thank you, Tena. Hopefully I can be sworn in soon." He ran his tongue over his ringed paw, then blinked for a moment. He looked at the ring. Then he shook his head. "If you don't mind, could you show me the town?"

"Speech."
template by orion