Beasts of Beyond
take me on ;; sachairi's storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: take me on ;; sachairi's storage (/showthread.php?tid=1333)

take me on ;; sachairi's storage - sachairi - 05-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; height:auto; font-size: 10.5px; text-align:justify;line-height:120%;font-family:arial;color:black;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-.5px"]table of contents
. detailed biography
. tags
. history
. reserve spot for history pt. 2 just in case
. memorial/important threads
. awards and titles
. art and graphics
. playlist
. possible plots
. relationship tracker
. quotes

Re: take me on ;; sachairi's storage - sachairi - 05-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; height:auto; font-size: 10.5px; text-align:justify;line-height:120%;font-family:arial;color:black;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-.5px"]reserved for biography --

Re: take me on ;; sachairi's storage - sachairi - 05-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; height:auto; font-size: 10.5px; text-align:justify;line-height:120%;font-family:arial;color:black;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-.5px"]** basics
— sachairi abraxus ;; pronounced "say-kare-ee" ;; "carrie" for close friends and family ;; will grow (more) agitated if strangers try to/does give him a nickname
— cismale ;; masculine pronouns ;; he, him, his
— ten months ;; october 30th ;; ages realistically
— the ascendents
. previously a loner
** appearance
— dom. feline [birth / main / somali cat] ;; mental health: 100% ;; physical health: 100% ;; ref.
. detailed appearance
** personality
— istj ;; archtype ;; trope ;; trope ;; trope
. sachairi overall has a personality that could be either seen as cute or just a downright asshole. he's quiet and doesn't speak unless spoken to or the situation calls for it. he's aloof, but level-headed as well and he seems to always be annoyed with someone or something. either that or he appears to be bored which is most likely the case more often than not. he definitely comes off as cold and uptight; he has little regards for other's emotions and is brutally honest which could be seen as both a good and bad thing. he doesn't think with his emotions and he doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve so using context clues and reading in between the lines are a must for him. snappy, witty and clever, sachairi picks and chooses his fights. he prefers to talk things out like the civilized individual he is, but he will snap someone's neck should they step too far out of line. mentally strong, he's hard to break but harder to put back together once broken. Not wanting to rely on anyone else or wanting anyone to clean up his mistakes, sachairi is independent and self-aware (sometimes). He doesn't like being shown pity, sympathy, and of all, being patronized as he's convinced those emotions won't help him solve his or anyone's problems. he doesn't know how to form relationships so he keep others at a distance. the walls around his heart have been fortified to keep others out. though should anyone manage to break past it and work their way into his soft heart, he's affectionate, kind and considerate with them. he also tends to cling to those he enjoys being around. he's very open-minded and practical, though his downfall are compliments as he doesn't know how to give or receive them. also v dandere and a bit tsundere lel
. positive traits include being generous, strong-willed, courageous, unbiased, w.i.p
. neutral traits include being reliant, just, independent, anti-social, decisive, distant, quiet
. negative traits include being distrusting, cold, easily annoyed, hard to please w.i.p
** relationships
— [g1] npc xx npc
. no siblings
— children: x
— friends: x
. close friends: vintro
— enemies: x
— trusts: vintro
— adopted: vintro (brother)
— panromantic ;; demi-pansexual
. single
. no past relationships
. not actively looking
. medium-difficult to impress
— ½ __
** interaction
— no powers
— physically hard ;; mentally challenging ;; will (not) start (unnecessary) fights ;; won't (other's) end fights
. unbeknownst to him, skilled in hand-to-hand combat and fighting with and against small bladed weapons
— open to minor injuries and plotting ;; closed to death, maim, torture and major injuries
— attack in firebrick ;; can powerplay nonviolent/peaceful acts
** miscellaneous
— reincarnation of previous character blackabyss (windclan adviser on ff)
. doesn't know he's reincarnated
. shares blackabyss' memories
— doesn't like/not good with kids
— enjoys spicy foods, tea and rabbit (favourite prey)
— shows affection by touching his claw to another's forehead
. yes just like itachi and sauske i'm a nerd i know leave me alone kyle f u c k
— always ic opinions <3
— updated may fifteenth