Beasts of Beyond
I'M HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE; (ignore) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: I'M HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE; (ignore) (/showthread.php?tid=13305)

Pages: 1 2

I'M HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE; (ignore) - SirDio - 11-22-2020

STHENO
//please wait for [member=16168]Medusa[/member] to respond.\\\

Stheno had a more distant way of running things. Usually she was seen roosting at the marble statue, watching tanglers and wanderers interact and "mingle", in a way. She often broke up fights with threats of suffocation via venom, which usually dispersed crowds. She wasn't expecting her to show up.

It was a relatively cool day. Quiet, serene. But soon did the salty scent of PalmClan enter the air. And Stheno set her sights upon her. And god, did She almost fall off the statue.

Standing some feet before her was Medusa, of all people, with crippled hind legs. She stared down the hybrid, noticing how terse and tense she was.

///retro to Rhine's death, but after Medusa's return///

Re: I'M HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE; O, PALMCLAN CHALLENGER - SirDio - 11-22-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — The hybrid's hips hurt, her hind legs ached with the travel, but it had to be done. She had to explore the swamps. But as the town arrived in her sights she continued on. She was aware of the stares she got, the hostile glares of tanglers she acquired. But she cared little. Then she saw her. Jesus, would she never get rid of the bitch?

Golden eyes bore into silver ones "Stheno.. you bitch. Whenever I think I'm rid of you, you come crawling back into my life. Are you leading Tanglewood?" now others were gathering around. Their hushed whispers reached her ears. But she didn't care.

[color=#0C7805]"Speech"

Re: I'M HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE; O, PALMCLAN CHALLENGER - wormwood. - 11-23-2020

NOTHING BESIDE REMAINS — Aurum fucking hated Stheno. That would hardly be a surprise to any that had seen him interact with her, unfazed by her hardheaded and boastful nature. He didn't care about her venom, nor did he care about her useless posturing and snarling. He was an angel, and he had combated threats far more intimidating than Stheno. However, he wouldn't attack her outright, mainly for the good of the rest of the group. He didn't want any of the rest of them to get hurt because of his actions.

This wouldn't prevent him from encouraging Medusa, however. He disliked Palmclan plenty as well, thanks to their occupation of Tanglewood's territory, but he liked them more than the Wanderers, and he certainly had no problem with watching the two groups fight amongst each other. As soon as he heard Medusa's harsh words towards Stheno from his spot outside of his home, Aurum let out a bark of laughter, shaking his head. As he got to his feet, he rumbled towards Medusa, "No, she isn't leading shit. She's just squatting here and being a lazy bitch. You should kick the shit out of her." His voice took on an encouraging tone at the end, a vicious smirk curling on his muzzle. — OF THE MAN WHO WAS BORN AND DIED A KING.

Re: I'M HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE; O, PALMCLAN CHALLENGER - rhosmari - 11-24-2020

AND IT'S HALF PAST THREE
[align=center]AND I GOT ANGEL WINGS
BUT A DEVIL'S GRIN
AND ONLY ONE CAN WIN
elsweyr — tanglewood — three years
Both of the groups that were now occupying Tanglewood she has equal hate for. That anyone would think it was okay to take what was not theirs or even step foot into these swamps with aggressive intentions would always be on her shit list. So the would both for equal treatment from the woman. There was no mercy from her home and she was not the type to give it either. Battles were fought and the lessons gained from such things were pounded into her skull. The enemy did not show mercy or forgiveness so why should she. Here and now she was glaring at a Palmclanner, daring them to take another step towards a piece of prey she had caught just recently. Watching his every step before she reached a paw out and pulled it towards herself. The look on his face was simply divine to her and she hoped he starved. He didn't seem to have a spine to try and take it from her.

Though commotion happened and she turned her gaze toward the two that were having a spat. Her rounded ears pulled forward and the animosity was clear here. They were supposed to be allies but it seemed that there was heat between them.
Hatred and rage and this perked her interest. Let them continue and tear apart their alliance. It would be good to see. The tribal woman arose from her porch and settled on the lower step, watching and waiting. Hearing Aurum's words she almost snorted herself. Egging on the fight seemed like a good idea and age had to agree that this woman was not running anything. "This one doubts that she could do anything to her. Palmclanner is weak."

Re: I'M HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE; O, PALMCLAN CHALLENGER - SirDio - 11-24-2020

STHENO
The silver eyed devil simply watched. But as Aurum and Elsweyr arrived she leapt down from her perch, hood flared. "I like to lead from a distance. And buddy, Angel, sweetheart, do you see her legs? She's crippled. I'm surprised she could even walk here. She can fight me if she wants to, but I have a feeling she won't win."

She turned to jump back up, then turned back around. "Why did you come here, kid."

Re: I'M HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE; O, PALMCLAN CHALLENGER - SirDio - 11-24-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — Medusa shifted her head as Aururm arrived. Not leading anything, eh? "That's nothing new. She could probably lead a snake cluster, but even then she would have issues. But she is right -- I'm crippled," She forced her hind leg to move, hissing at the sudden stop. But she turned to look back at the bitch with a little smile. "But that hasn't stopped me yet. So please, for the love of god, don't judge a book by its cover? Aiming that to you, cheetah." Her tail lashed, and a white flame followed the movement.

"What do I want? I want a challenge. I would have done it in PalmClan but I feel like everyone there is worried about my legs. But hey, I've already died, what i got to lose?" She dropped to a crouch. Golden eyes focused on the scutes. "Thus I, Medusa, challenge you, Stheno, in a one-on-one." She left no room for objection as she leapt at her old enemy, aiming to slam her body into Stheno and claw at her shoulders.

[color=#0C7805]"Speech"

Re: I'M HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE; O, PALMCLAN CHALLENGER - wormwood. - 11-28-2020

NOTHING BESIDE REMAINS — Looking up as Elsweyr approached, a rumbling chuckle left Aurum, and he shook his head, "You should know better than to judge by appearances, Elsweyr. Underestimating your opponent like that will get you killed." Turning his one eyed gaze then towards Stheno, a harsh bit of laughter left the angel, hid voice coming out in a rough hiss, "Lead from a distance. God, shut up, twat. It's a good thing that Stryker only gave you fake power here instead of actually putting anything in his group seriously on the line. The Coalition would fall apart in a day if you were in charge." He felt no regret in his vicious words, still not intimidated in the slightest by the temporary "leader." She had venom, but what was special about that? He had dealt with venomous beasts before, and Stheno was clearly more bite than bark. All she did all day was sit around, glaring and hissing at others instead of being a "leader." Frankly, Aurum hoped this fight ended up resulting in her death.

With his tail coming to rest on his paws, the lion made himself comfortable to watch the show, calling encouragingly, "I hate you Palmclanners as much as the next guy, but get her! Don't let anyone judge you based off your injuries. Trust me, I've had to deal with it before." He then let out a whistle as Medusa went charging forward, one blue eye blazing. The former proxy had dealt with injuries like Medusa's in the past, although he had circumstances that helped him with healing a bit faster. He could only hope that Medusa wasn't speaking empty words, and that she was going to give Stheno a run for her money. — OF THE MAN WHO WAS BORN AND DIED A KING.

Re: I'M HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE; O, PALMCLAN CHALLENGER - SirDio - 11-28-2020

STHENO
The devil sneered at her past, hood flared, ignoring Aurum and Elsweyr as Medusa challenged her. The hybrid had things to do. But Medusa had ran into her before the woman could say anything but a strangled hiss, followed by a laugh. Pinned by Medusa, she chuckled. "Have you forgotten, faux sister? I am stronger than you, I wield venom, I can, and will, consume you!" Tail wrapped around Medusa's midsection, and Stheno attempted to pull Medusa down and push herself up, so that she would be pinning Medusa down.

Re: I'M HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE; O, PALMCLAN CHALLENGER - rhosmari - 11-28-2020

AND IT'S HALF PAST THREE
[align=center]AND I GOT ANGEL WINGS
BUT A DEVIL'S GRIN
AND ONLY ONE CAN WIN
elsweyr — tanglewood — three years
Her words were not meant to misjudge the Palmclanner's capabilities. They were meant to inflame. To make her want to fight against the want to be leader. So that they could tear each other apart. Her head tilted to the side slightly but she didn't have much to say against both statements. This was manipulation after all and she wanted to just see how they would fair against one another. Her eyes settled on Aurum then, a smile pulling at her maw slightly. Conceding to the idea of her wrongs but she was enjoying the situation. Besides with two enemies who were supposed to be allows fighting it may just cause enough turbulence for Tanglewood. Just a crack was really all they needed in all of this. "Perhaps she will think on the situation." Courteous and calm was her answer finally as she turned her head back to look at the angry pair. She wondered who would win. Would anyone try and stop them? For she would not be the first to do anything. She hoped they tore each other apart. It would be the only good outcome in her mind.

Re: I'M HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE; O, PALMCLAN CHALLENGER - SirDio - 11-28-2020

PLEASE DON'T GO, PLEASE DON'T GO! I LOVE YOU SO, I LOVE YOU SO! Please break my heart. PLEASE DON'T GO, I'LL EAT YOU WHOLE I LOVE YOU SO! I LOVE YOU SO! —

Anger surged in Medusa, feeling herself pulled under as if Stheno was the undertow of a wave. Aurum hated all of Palmclan? Yes, Palmclan was allied with the Coalition, but that didn't mean that all of palmclan were ruthless or harsh or cruel. Pinned under Stheno, she focused her anger into her paws, heating them up, setting them ablaze, then pushing up against Stheno's chest, knowing damn well that the Cobra did not like fire.

With Stheno's strangled yowl and staggering back, Medusa got to her feet. Others were coming to watch the show. Coalition, Tanglewood. The whispers angered her. Fire spread from her paws to her legs, and she ran toward Stheno, jaws parted to bite at her. Successful or not, she would then swerve to the side in an attempt to leap onto Stheno's back and force her down. "For future reference, when fighting or confronting a venomous snake or snake hybrid, the best way to subdue them is from behind -- Hold their head down, prevent them from biting."

[color=#004620]"Speech."
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px COLOR2; font-size: 24px;"]— MEDUSA
#psychosocial.