Beasts of Beyond
A Stary Night (Absol Joining) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: A Stary Night (Absol Joining) (/showthread.php?tid=13283)

A Stary Night (Absol Joining) - Absol - 11-18-2020

[div style="width: 800px; height: 400px; background: #F8F8FF; text-align: center; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 4px; word-spacing: 8px; color: #4B0082; margin-top: 6px"]Absol had been walking for days straight. He didn't stop one minute. He wanted to get to a place where he could rest. He had no family no one, and he was looking for a way to feel that he had a family.

He kept his eyes forward as he walked, once he saw the boarder he smiled. "Finally." He said happily to be in the Tangelwoods territory. He waked up to he boarded and looked around him.

Re: A Stary Night (Absol Joining) - rhosmari - 11-19-2020

AND IT'S HALF PAST THREE
[align=center]AND I GOT ANGEL WINGS
BUT A DEVIL'S GRIN
AND ONLY ONE CAN WIN
elsweyr — tanglewood — three years
Finally? The word drifted to her ears from the border that she was now constantly watching. As far as she could tell their suppressors were slacking and she hoped that more would come that they would get more numbers and then push them back. It appeared as such when she came upon the wolf that was there upon the beginnings of their land and she found herself dipping her skull clothed head in greeting. Who he was was something she was going to find out as she sat down and curled her tail around her paws. Though she made sure to keep her senses open, back rigid. She couldn't trust him, nor anyone that came here from the very beginning. They could be just as bad as these disgusting vermin they had now. "Why is he here? What does he want? Who is this one?" A series of interrogative questions and she wanted them answered before he when any further.

Re: A Stary Night (Absol Joining) - Absol - 11-20-2020

[div style="width: 800px; height: 400px; background: #F8F8FF; text-align: center; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 4px; word-spacing: 8px; color: #4B0082; margin-top: 6px"]Absol looked at the charcoal king cheetah. "Hello, I'm Absol." He said looking the cheetah over. He figured that he would run into someone soon rather than later. He wasn't excepting to be watched by anyone.

"I came here to join, if I may." Absol said as he started getting the feeling that he probably wasn't trusted yet. "And may I ask who you are?" He asked. He then bowed his head in respect.

Re: A Stary Night (Absol Joining) - rhosmari - 11-21-2020

AND IT'S HALF PAST THREE
[align=center]AND I GOT ANGEL WINGS
BUT A DEVIL'S GRIN
AND ONLY ONE CAN WIN
elsweyr — tanglewood — three years
For the moment she did not sense any danger from the canine. She supposed that was a good thing and these could keep her bone dagger sheathed for now. Taking note of his tone she would tilt her head, expression hidden beneath the crocodile skull she wore. He was looking to join Tanglewood and under these circumstances. It was rough but then again the more they took in who understood their plight the more fighters they had for their cause. Loyalty to Tanglewood they would also have and she relaxed. The tribal woman pushed herself to her paws then and beckoned the wolf to step forth over the boundary that was the border into their swamp. "Very well, she does not see a reason why this one can not join. She hopes that he likes Tanglewood and what it has to offer. Welcome, Absol." She spoke with a warmer tone before she turned to lead him through the swampy area, and toward the forest of more solid ground. But he had asked her name and she could give it. "She calls herself Elsweyr."

Re: A Stary Night (Absol Joining) - SirDio - 11-21-2020

[align=center]
Icthyovenator   Tanglewood Adult, unconfirmed age Heterosexual Physically hard Mentally strong
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; color: #281B7C;"] Heavy steps echoed from deeper within the territory, flashes of annoyance-filled light often could be seen to the keen eye. Stormy blues and grey hued scales became visible soon enough, fins flashing every now and then. Yellow eyes went from Absol, to Elsweyr, then back to Absol, before she let out a low hooting bellow. "Who's this kid?" Tired words left her toothy jaws, head tilted to the side gently. She shook her body gently, lifting a foot up and repositioning it.

"Speech"

Re: A Stary Night (Absol Joining) - wormwood. - 11-21-2020

NOTHING BESIDE REMAINS — While Tanglewood hadn't exactly had a massive amount of joiners lately, Aurum was surprised by the ones that managed to get in. It was a testament to how the Wanderers were slacking, and how their grip of control as a whole on Tanglewood was loosening. The lion just couldn't wait until they were able to destroy it completely, and leave both Stryker and Stheno on their asses. However, more planning could come at a later time. For now, the angel had just been patrolling, finding himself nearby when he heard the sound of Elsweyr's voice, and a stranger's. He made his way over through the thick foliage, catching the tail end of the conversation. A joiner, and one that was fairly polite, at that. Aurum glanced up briefly when Tide-Fall arrived, snorting lowly and deciding to let Absol answer that himself. Instead of answering Tide-Fall, Aurum opted to speak in a low rumble, "Hello there. My name is Aurum, and I've been a member of Tanglewood for a very long time. If you have any questions or need anything, I can help." He still fell naturally into the patterns of assisting and taking charge, but he couldn't help it. He had held a position in the group for more times than he could count, and all of his family's training was still ingrained within him. — OF THE MAN WHO WAS BORN AND DIED A KING.

Re: A Stary Night (Absol Joining) - Absol - 11-22-2020

[div style="width: 800px; height: 400px; background: #F8F8FF; text-align: center; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 4px; word-spacing: 8px; color: #4B0082; margin-top: 6px"]Absol nodded to Elsweyr before seeing the other two. He wasn't expecting to see anyone else right off the back. "Hello, I'm Absol." He said bowing his head to the other two. "And thank you." Absol said to Aurum. He was very happy to finally have a place to call home.