Beasts of Beyond
act up - [COTC VISIT] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: act up - [COTC VISIT] (/showthread.php?tid=13244)

act up - [COTC VISIT] - Stryker - 11-12-2020

After Elysium's last meeting with the Coalition of the Condemned, Stryker had left disappointed. Hani and Alani, former espionages of his own group, had failed to align with their former home. The Kingpin was not pleased. Nonetheless, they agreed on a neutrality and that was good enough for him. Hopefully, over time, they realized their mistake. Elysium joining his conquest would be smart and he hoped they wouldn't have the same pacifistic faults of Snowbound. Nonetheless, he tried to keep his spirits high. They would have to understand, wouldn't they? Hani and Alani weren't unintelligent creatures, so why deny the chance for power or even more land?

Coming to the land's edge, the lion paused. Neon hues traced the mountain-filled skyline as a sigh exited him. As his mind raced with ideas, he patiently awaited the arrival of Elysium's subjects.

[member=16141]hani and alani.[/member]

Re: act up - [COTC VISIT] - kinglykingstone - 11-13-2020

"Stryker."

Frustration colored the two headed feline's voice as they approached, dual tails flicking behind them. Ahuff left the orange head, eyeing the white lion. They came to a stop before him, looking up at him. They weren't sure what brought him here but, he had a feeling it had to do with Tanglewood's lack of appearance at the monthly meeting.

"Hello, hello! How are you today, Stryker?" asked Alani, feigning neutrality as his stomach rolled. He knew they needed to attempt to maintain peace, especially if the ball was rolling with the kingpin's plans. Tanglewood hadn't been in the original plans though, had it?
HAVE YOU SEEN MY SISTER EVELYN?

Re: act up - [COTC VISIT] - sykes - 11-13-2020

TELL HIM THE NIGHTMARES HAVEN'T STOPPED
tell him i'm not sure what is real and what is not
Loey, as usual, appears at the twins' side only moments after they'd finished speaking. He's shivering today, his thin coat doesn't protect from the cold well enough to be living actually in mountains, but one day he'd get used to it assuredly.

He sniffles, his eyes watering, and is filled with a dawning sense of horror that he might actually be sick, but he shoves it aside- a common cold, naturally, after he'd been out so much lately.

That familiar scent is back however, the one that Rumor had been coated in when they'd come, and it sets his nerves on edge. His hair is standing up along his back, though whether that's due to Hani and Alani's presence or Stryker's remains to be seen. He remains quiet at the twins' side for now.

template by orion

Re: act up - [COTC VISIT] - Tena M. - 11-14-2020

[table][tr][td]
TENA MOONSPINNER
ELYSIUM
FORMER MAGNA
SAND DEMDJI
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: constantia; color: #c48d85; font-size: 15px; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free
The petite sand cat's eyes narrow immediately.  Distrustful.  Tena's own opinion of Stryker certainly hadn't changed.  A depur was no ally of Elysium.  Not if they still stood for justice.  Not if they were the same Elysium she had sworn allegiance to.

"What do you want?" The demdji demanded with a frown, no interest in faking friendliness.  No patience or formality.  She didn't care if she wasn't of high rank.  She didn't like the lion.  She wouldn't stand for anything to do with him.

Her tail lashed behind her, good eye flickering over to the two-headed leader.  They were still on thin ice for their association with him, as far as she felt.  Had been impressed by their dismissal before, but it would just as easy for them to take it back and Tena would be ready.  Ready to fight for the Elysium she believed in.  The Elysium that cared.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: act up - [COTC VISIT] - Stryker - 11-29-2020

The lion's gaze caught the two-headed feline quickly as their voice rang out. As always, it was a pleasure to see them. Their former membership within the Coalition of the Condemned kept their reputations higher than most, but their recent pacifism left him for a loss of words. Stryker offered a small bow towards the two as they spoke his name. "Greetings, Hani-" His gaze shifted to the other. "- and Alani." The lion's eyes moved towards Loey and Tena also, offering a small smirk in response to Tena's sarcastic question. She knew he didn't want anything nice. That had to be obvious by now.

"Actually, I was on my way to The Pitt and figured I'd stop by," he mentioned casually. Stryker gestured out towards the eastern border. "If possible, I would like to seek some shelter for the night." Perhaps he could help out too. Anything for his friends and former espionages. For now though, the Kingpin wanted to merely talk to Hani and Alani. "I'm willing to sleep in the mountain's caves, but some shelter from the incoming grey skies would be appreciated." The clouds thundered above coincidentally. While the rain hadn't started yet, he would like to find somewhere to lay beforehand.

His head craned. A paw rubbed loosely at his chin, sarcastically thinking of what else to mention. "I'm actually hoping our neutrality would become an alliance," he lulled on. "But we can discuss that at a later date."