Beasts of Beyond
my pie was salty, and i am too // o, roasting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: my pie was salty, and i am too // o, roasting (/showthread.php?tid=13240)

my pie was salty, and i am too // o, roasting - ninazu - 11-11-2020

BURN
BRIGHT
Ninazu loitered atop a boulder, lording over the random animals passing by below. She sighed, swirled her paw in circles, and watched moss rapidly grow on the boulder’s surface. Though Ninazu gave herself bedrest for all of her physical injuries (and to recover her energy after shooting so much lightning and fire in Tanglewoods), the boredom drove her to ignore her own advice. Like an idiot.

“Would anyone like to be roasted? I’m so terribly bored,” Ninazu drawled. She picked at her teeth with a claw and sighed. “I will only tolerate roasting directed at myself if I roast you first. Even then, I may fling a fireball at your head. Especially if your name starts with C and rhymes with geezer.”

She sighed into her paw and rested her chin on it. Speaking on the yellow nuisance, she hadn’t seen him for a while, and, oddly, she missed the ugly gremlin. Her golden eyes slid from the moss (now glowing a neon green) to the random condemned members wandering around below. As expected, she didn’t see Caesar’s stupid face among them. But, much to her own ire, she wished he was. Then she could fling a fireball at him, just for annoying her for making her miss her favorite punching bag.
© MADI

Re: my pie was salty, and i am too // o, roasting - Romulus - 11-30-2020

At the call of his mother, Romulus was not surprised. Unlike their child, his parents always had a spark of creativity and held a certain interesting flare. Nevertheless, it entertained him. The lion was thankful for their companionship and parenthood, as they had raised him properly. Her desperate plead for insults only made him smirk as he wandered over. Periwinkle hues settled on her figure, offering a curious brow raise in response.

His gaze shifted to their surroundings and noticed no one else had shown up yet. How unpleasant. Were they too cowardly to be criticized? Romulus wasn't sure he wanted to participate either if he was going to be his mother's only target. A paw raised to his chin. Rubbing it lightly, the wanderer concluded he would participate. He deeply questioned his choice as soon as he started to speak. "Would you roast your child, mother dearest?" he offered with a smile. His intuition said she would. She probably couldn't help roasting a fire under his bum for all the things he did as a child. Hell, he dared her to say something. The nephilim would only analyze their surroundings and throw down equally.

Re: my pie was salty, and i am too // o, roasting - ninazu - 12-18-2020

BURN
BRIGHT
Ninazu blinked at Romulus, sighing and licking a fang. “Wouldn’t that traumatize the fuck out of you? Eh. I suppose you’re old enough for a roasting, if you’re old enough to beat the shit out of enemies.” She rolled her eyes, tapped the side of her muzzle, and grumbled to herself in thought.

“First off, where the hell did you pick up Christianity? We’re a bunch of weirdos in the middle of nowhere, and you pick this weird death cult. Seriously. We have Norse gods, Pagan gods, Celtic gods, and more as traditions up in here, and you worship the half-god with the magic power of walking on water. Like. Son. How many animals do you know that can fly through the air at will, walk on water themselves, or hurl lightning up someone’s ass? Isn’t that damned more impressive than the shit that carpenter’s son did?”

She chuckled and rolled her eyes. “Hell, you have more magic than your God’s son did! And, yes, I read your little text. I had to know what kinda weird shit my son was putting into his noggin. And, while I respect you, I don’t see how a pacifist with double the daddy issues of the average Pittian is a compelling religion.”
© MADI

Re: my pie was salty, and i am too // o, roasting - SirDio - 12-18-2020

⸺ BRUTEI TSUNE ⸺
FRATER MEUS - YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLY MADE, AND TO YOU, I'M FOREVER GRATEFUL!
Brutei stepped toward the two with a paw over his mouth as he laughed gently, amusement in his amethyst eyes. Insults were not unusual, but it was pretty odd to have someone ask to be insulted. His family seemed open and kind outside their house but behind closed doors He and his brother threw insults at each other with careless abandon.

[color=#fe1f14]"Shit, this sounds fun. At least, more fun than when I insulted my brother." He chuckled.
"TALKING"