Beasts of Beyond
KEEP ME DOWN [★] obstacle course - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: KEEP ME DOWN [★] obstacle course (/showthread.php?tid=13213)

KEEP ME DOWN [★] obstacle course - Tena M. - 11-08-2020

[table][tr][td]
TENA MOONSPINNER
ELYSIUM
FORMER MAGNA
SAND DEMDJI
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: constantia; color: #c48d85; font-size: 15px; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free
The petite Demdji was getting stronger.  Feeling better.  Feeling angry.  Restless.  The quiet disagreed with her.  Sitting still disagreed with her.  Her injuries may have left her half-blind, half-deaf, but she wasn't the kind to just take it.  To fall down and stay down.

Lavi had to stop babying her eventually.  And she was getting everyone back up with her.

"WAKEY WAKY EGGS AND BAKEY!"  The former magna's voice cut through the seatown with a sharp, impatient tone.  Ignoring the concerned voice of her best friend and housemate, she had gotten to work.  "COME ON YOU LAZY NERFS!"

The wildcat's tail lashed behind her, her good eye glinting with a stubborn fire.  Eagerness.  To move.  To do.

A moderate-sized obstacle course stretched behind her.  Simple but practical in design.  A workout.  "Winter is coming and if you're sitting stagnant you're gonna kriffing freeze so get over here!"
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: KEEP ME DOWN [★] obstacle course - kinglykingstone - 11-11-2020

"You're still around?" came the blunt question as the two headed leader approached, eyeing the contraption she had built. They made their way towards her, wonder how efficient they would be at it, considering how they were. It didn't come up often but, their two heads and two tails oftentimes caused balance issues. It was hard to perfectly balance a body controlled by two brains. "We've never been ones for balance, so this may be interesting, what are the rules?" asked Alani.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY SISTER EVELYN?

Re: KEEP ME DOWN [★] obstacle course - sykes - 11-11-2020

TELL HIM THE NIGHTMARES HAVEN'T STOPPED
tell him i'm not sure what is real and what is not
As always, Loey appeared soon after the twin leaders, bright blue optics roaming over whatever it was Tena had set up- an obstacle course, right? He'd never partook in one before, but it should be quite easy- he didn't often show it off, but farmers were usually quite strong, weren't they, and climbing up and down a mountain all day long was perhaps considered rigorous training to some... That said, he'd never been the most agile- he'd managed to avoid a fight since he gained this feline body, but his old body had been far too large to even consider agility, so he'd just base his guess off that.

He stood quite still at Alani's side, the fur along his spine raised and his ears flattened against his skull, but he said nothing, waiting for Tena to explain.

template by orion

Re: KEEP ME DOWN [★] obstacle course - Tena M. - 11-11-2020

[table][tr][td]
TENA MOONSPINNER
ELYSIUM
FORMER MAGNA
SAND DEMDJI
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: constantia; color: #c48d85; font-size: 15px; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free
"You are too?" The demdji shot back icily, eyes darkening for a brief second.  Behind her, her tail lashed once again.  Unimpressed.  "I don't see you trying to wake everyone up."

Whatever.  Tena had made Sunhaven her home more than a year ago, and she didn't plan on leaving Elysium anytime soon.  If that wasn't obvious to others by the fact she had stuck around for more than her own leadership, but Warringkingdoms' and now Hani and Alani's too, then that wasn't her fault.  Lavi must be rubbing off on me.  Kriffing jedi.

She tilted her head.  "No strict rules."  The sand cat liked her freedom, if nothing else.  "If you want to make it a contest, or challenge yourselves to a set time, there's no reason not to.  I don't mind refereeing if that's how you want to do it."

With Loey they had an opportunity to compete, but Alani had a good point.  Tena was still recovering her own sense of balance since her injury and she had enough sympathy to understand how it might not be their strong suit.  Two heads and two tails definitely made it more of a cooperation act.

All the more reason this was a good idea.  Training.

"Then this could be good practice.  But I'd try a practice run at your own pace before any racing."
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI