Beasts of Beyond
Are you trying to make me loose it . returning from blooding - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Are you trying to make me loose it . returning from blooding (/showthread.php?tid=13198)

Are you trying to make me loose it . returning from blooding - VIRGIL M. - 11-07-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: rV2CJZO.jpg]
[/td][td]
XVIII - THE MOON
a monument dreams and fantasies come to life, the representation of instincts often left suppressed and a knock into our subconscious.  Virgil of the pitt is a study in beauty: a perfect understanding of that which terrifies you, a perfect picturesque of horror and delight
[/td][/tr][/table]
When virgil returned, it was within the next phase of moon. A month had gone by without the sight of the eerie welp, but what stood at the edge’s of the border was no longer the same welp. Instead Virgil looked different, small scratches marred their maw, sickly hued eyes staring down from the bone wall where they perched in await for them to be greeted. There was a skull that hid mos of their face beyond the glow of their eyes, leather coard tied around their neck to the lower jaw that hung around their neck.

Along their back, the small little bundle of a bat now worked as a cloak around them. phebe- the name of her familiar pet clung to them. Wings dropped loosely at each side giving her a sense of shelter- comfort even in the chill of the night of the coming winter moons.

Virgil looked out towards the pitt, towards the edges of camp with hungry, hollow eyes. Above the silence the hyena spoke. “My name is Virgil, and I had lost my way braving the desert.” Virgil had no really care for the wastes of the desert, such as wastes were the welp had been reared, where blood and ruin intertwined beautifully, yet all sweet bloodshed- must return to rot. The infection. Virgil was hungry for their own return, to see the skull that would adorn the garden they had planted within the summer. How wonderfully it would look frosted over in these lands.

no longer am I the welp or of the unproven.

Re: Are you trying to make me loose it . returning from blooding - aine. - 11-08-2020

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I'LL C[color=#36829c]OME BACK WHEN YOU CALL ME
Aine noticed.  When a face disappeared.  Ever antsy and alert, for the worst.  Maybe that was paranoid, but the petite deer-fox didn't want anyone to go uncared for.

Her hazel hues locked on Virgil at the sight of her, at the voice.  A month was a long time.  But she looked okay.  "Virgil!"

The Fleshweaver trotted over, realizing she must've gone on her blooding.  A long one, but what mattered was that she returned.  With a flick of her ear, Aine dug through her satchel, pulling out a filled canteen.  "H-here, do you want any water?"

"Wel-welcome back," she offered, smiling softly.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: Are you trying to make me loose it . returning from blooding - VALE - 11-14-2020

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ bodydescrip
“HELLO!” the crow cawed. The little birdbrain dropped through the air like a stone, and the tiny black body contorted into a messy tangle of limbs. Four paws, almost by miraculous chance, formed enough to land on the sandy ground, knees bent to absorb the impact. But the knees cracked anyway! So the limbs snapped off and were quickly replaced by four other stubs transforming into solidified limbs.

“I do not believe we’ve met! I am Vale Aston, the newest ardent of the Pitt! Or, I would be, if Gaelic Breath wasn’t so pathetic as to ignore my challenge, over and over and over again… seriously, you missed so much! There was a rap battle! And the old ardent Stryker visited—of which I snapped one of his horns off, too, that trophy’s around somewhere—ah, you picked a bad month to be gone, my new friend.”

Vale’s fur shivered and thickened over vis black tissue. The coat pattern eerily resembled Virgil’s own, but in greyscale. It wasn’t quite clear whether Vale was a hyena or a wolf, as Vale continued to shapeshift between those two species in order to achieve a “hybrid” look. Of course, this also meant the skeleton continued to pop and crack as it broke and reformed continuously…

“Oh, and I wouldn’t bother waiting on Gaelic Breath to do the feast! He’s been so lazy about all that, you know, I think they’re once a month now? Yes. So don’t wait for that anytime soon! Might as well fill your belly now, would you like one of my limbs? I’m sure they’re lying around somewhere!”
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]