Beasts of Beyond
Crimson's Fire *Joining* - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Crimson's Fire *Joining* (/showthread.php?tid=13179)

Crimson's Fire *Joining* - Poofy The Dark Master - 11-04-2020

[div style="width: 500px; height: 300px; background: #000000; text-align: center; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 4px; word-spacing: 8px; color: #9400D3; margin-top: 6px"]A dark brown tabby walked next to another brown tabby. The dark brown tabby had seen something out of his left eye or his good eye and ended up walking into the other tabby. "Sorry dad." He said quickly.

The other brown tabby smiled. "It's fine Crimson." He said. "Just don't let things distract you." He added before looking ahead of him. "We are getting close now." He added walking onward.

Crimson nodded and followed. "Got it, but it's hard not to." He said. "But I'll work on it for sure." Crimson added still following his father. "Hopefully we'll be there soon, so we can rest." Crimson had said stopping himself from walking into his dad again.

Re: Crimson's Fire *Joining* - Romulus - 11-30-2020

The islanders didn't have joiners often. Their hidden island in the mist was often unknown to travelers, even the finest. Most of their visitors washed up on the shore, others happened to take a wrong turn while sailing. Thankfully, the Typhoon wasn't one of those unfortunate circumstances just yet. Nevertheless, Romulus wasn't quite used to patrolling the island's beaches for silhouettes in the distance. There was no point. Even so, he didn't want to get reamed out by his father. Despite being a stickler for the rules, having a father as a leader had it's downfalls and meant double the disgraceful punishment.

Jaws parted in a yawn as the lion wandered around the beach's shore. Weary eyes stared off into the horizon. Blank eyes led nowhere as thoughts absently filled his head as he walked. Interrupted by talk, his head turned. With a confused expression, he stared as two felines freely walked through the tropics without a care in the world. A soft snort left him. This was going to be interesting.

"Excuse me, you two," he interrupted. His paw freely gestured towards the two brown tabbies before him. "You're not necessarily on grounds for mercy, so I think you should say your name and why you're here." In a showy manner, he flexed his claws for them to see. Luckily for them, he was a lot nicer than the others. Violence wasn't his first choice.

Re: Crimson's Fire *Joining* - Poofy The Dark Master - 12-01-2020

[div style="width: 500px; height: 300px; background: #000000; text-align: center; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 4px; word-spacing: 8px; color: #9400D3; margin-top: 6px"]The older male looked up hearing someone. "I'm Fire and this is my son Crimson." He said looking at Crimson for a moment. "We are here to join if we may." Fire added looking at the lion in front of him.

Crimson looked at the lion in front of him. "Who are you, if I may ask?" Crimson asked not taking his eyes off of the lion, not sure if the lion would have attack them.

Re: Crimson's Fire *Joining* - rhosmari - 12-02-2020

"Aww, and here I was thinking we could pretend that they were never here." Her voice was almost a longing sigh but she forced a small measure of teasing into it. Regardless of it they were staying or not it didn't  guarantee that they would be safe here. The Coalition as a whole was a dangerous place and had many many enemies. The blue tinted ghoul would slowly smile as she dipped her crowned skull, tail swinging lightly behind herself before she sat down beside her brother. With a notion of her head she heard that they were looking to join here and a expression marred her own lackadaisical one before she shrugged her shoulders. Dad wouldn't mind a few more soldiers to add to their war plans. She didn't see why they couldn't given this fact, though she was slightly annoyed that they really couldn't just make them disappear. Her stomach grumbled and her dark blue tinted tongue swiped across her jaws, eyes narrowing slightly. "I don't see why not. Dad will have to let you in though. He should be around soon. He is the leader here, Stryker."

Re: Crimson's Fire *Joining* - Poofy The Dark Master - 12-02-2020

[div style="width: 500px; height: 300px; background: #000000; text-align: center; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 4px; word-spacing: 8px; color: #9400D3; margin-top: 6px"]Crimson looked at Sojourn when she spoke. He nodded before looking at his father. Crimson was excited to find a new home and not to be traveling all over.

Fire nodded as well. "Alright." He said before looking at Crimson. Just like Crimson, he too was looking for a home.