Beasts of Beyond
The Brightest Flame *Joining* - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: The Brightest Flame *Joining* (/showthread.php?tid=13176)

The Brightest Flame *Joining* - Poofy The Dark Master - 11-04-2020

[div style="width: 800px; height: 400px; background: #000000; text-align: center; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 4px; word-spacing: 8px; color: #9400D3; margin-top: 6px"]Flame and her mother Ember had been traveling for a few days now. Neither one was bother too much by the heat coming from the desert. Flame looked at a solid grey female cat next to her. "Are we almost there now?" Flame asked becoming very impatient with her mother. She wanted to get to The Pitt Territory soon. She was bored from all of the traveling and wanted a place to finally be able to rest.

The solid grey female cat looked the, grey tabby next to her. "Soon, Flame." She said. "And if your that impatient, then why did you want to stop?" The solid grey female cat asked being looking a head of her. "Plus we are here, so calm down." The solid grey cat said heading for the broader. She looked at Flame for a second knowing that she would be happy.

Flame smiled. "Finally." She chimed loudly as she looked at the boarder ahead of her. She was happy that her long trip was finally over. "Mom, I'm happy we'll finally here." She said jumping into the air.

Re: The Brightest Flame *Joining* - gael - 11-04-2020

[align=center]
GAEL Ó BROIN
More often than not, the vulpine happened upon visitors of only solitary company -- the sight of two an unusual occurrence. 

With a flick of his ear, Gael trotted up to the border, hazel optics quickly analyzing both felines; the resemblance clear.  Just as he had arrived on the Pitt's lands with his young daughter at his side, it appeared to be a similar case here.

"Dia dhuit," the faerie offered politely, inclining his head.  "May I have your names and why you have come here?"
"I AM A STONE" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / ardent / lamby

Re: The Brightest Flame *Joining* - j a c k . - 11-04-2020

The kodkod was next to approach, the small feline white as snow as his icy glance followed his Ardent. Jack felt a small smile at the sight of the border, two more people and at least one of them looked happy. A hopeful epression on their features made him relax more than he notced, a boyish smile along his face as he nodded long with Gael.

He was curious as to their eagerness, he didn't comment, rather he wanted to wait until they could respond, only hearing Gael's voice and non of the other two, though their expressions were telling, what they had to say would be even more so.
[glow=#add8e6,2,300]I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO[/glow]

[glow=#add8e6,2,300]AND SAW IT THROUGH WITHOUT EXEMPTION[/glow]

Re: The Brightest Flame *Joining* - Poofy The Dark Master - 11-04-2020

[div style="width: 800px; height: 400px; background: #000000; text-align: center; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 4px; word-spacing: 8px; color: #9400D3; margin-top: 6px"]The solid grey feline looked at Geel. "I am Ember and this is my daughter Flame." Ember said looking at Flame for a second. "We are looking for a place to stay and call home." She added looking back at Geel. "We've been traveling for days now to reach here." Ember said.

Flame looked at Geel. "Who are you?" Flame asked Geel before noticing Jack. Flame was just happy to finally see other people. She then looked at Jack for a moment. Her emerald eyes then fell back on Geel curious as to what he would say.

Re: The Brightest Flame *Joining* - gael - 11-08-2020

[align=center]
GAEL Ó BROIN
Suspicions confirmed, the vulpine nodded, inclining his head in acknowledgement of their names.  As rare as parent-child visitors were, he could not recall such a pair joining since his own arrival to the Pitt.  Most children came alone, or as orphans.

"Call me Gael," he answered simply.  "I am the Pitt's Ardent -- or leader, and you are both welcome to join."

The Ardent tilted his head, angled towards the jungle in the distance.  "Our camp is this way."  He imagined they likely wanted out of the desert, if they had been traveling long.
"I AM A STONE" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / ardent / lamby

Re: The Brightest Flame *Joining* - Poofy The Dark Master - 11-09-2020

[div style="width: 800px; height: 400px; background: #000000; text-align: center; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 4px; word-spacing: 8px; color: #9400D3; margin-top: 6px"]Ember nodded. "Thanks you, Geel." She said. Ember than watched her daughter for a moment, before looking back at Geel. Ember smiled happy to be able to rest and to be able to finally get out of the desert.

Flame smiled hearing Geel. "Really!" She said excitedly. She looked at Geel happy that they were finally getting out of the desert after traveling for so long. "Thank you for letting us join." Flame said as Ember nodded in agreement with Flame.