Beasts of Beyond
CALCULATION | reconnaissance call - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: CALCULATION | reconnaissance call (/showthread.php?tid=13153)

CALCULATION | reconnaissance call - gael - 11-02-2020

[align=center]
GAEL Ó BROIN
Growing among a family of political importance, Gael had known a number of spies -- some family included in their number.  The vulpine himself, had often been the one waiting behind; listening, analyzing the information brought back.  Once more, he had a mind to step back into the realm of espionage.

With war brewing between their neighbors on the horizon, information was essential -- a valuable commodity.  It was well past time to gather it.

With a flick of his ear, the Ardent took a seat in the marketplace, watching patiently as the sun rose.  "Pittians!"

"I will keep this brief," Gael began smoothly once enough had gathered.  "As I said at our last meeting; war is distracting.  More importantly; war is exploitable."

His eyes glinted coldly -- the Pitt was unaligned and free to take full advantage of the conflict to come; regardless of the future 'victor'.  In war, there are no real winners.

"This is a call for volunteers; for reconnaissance teams.  We should know the movements of our neighbors, their numbers, their resources -- their weak points, so that when the time comes, we can take the most advantage out of the conflict between them."

The vulpine inclined his head.  "If you are interested, step forward.  I will have more directions."
"I AM A STONE" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / ardent / lamby

Re: CALCULATION | reconnaissance call - Atticus Roux - 11-02-2020

//atticus is away but going to gladly offer him up <3

Re: CALCULATION | reconnaissance call - VALE - 11-02-2020

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ melanistic fox
Vale shook vemself as ve came over, an amorphous blob of twisting shapes and gory limbs. Limbs sloughed off, one at a time, until Vale stood in front of Gael with a lazy smirk. Besides the color differences, the two looked quite identical.

“Oh, litte fox man, what so ever do you mean?” Vale picked up the largest of the rotting limbs and gnawed on it. The black goop exploded between vis teeth, but Vale grinned at the taste and dove in for more.

“Reconnaissance is so vague, don’t you think?” Vale’s grey tongue slipped over vis teeth, and the melanistic fox yawned wide. “Are the volunteers going to perform like regular old spies, taking a great deal of risk by going undercover? Are they simply going to sit at the border and sniff around for stupid little facts? Do you have a target group in mind?”

The fox’s tail flicked. White spots bloomed on the fur, starting as innocent dots and bursting into jagged shapes. “Seriously. You can’t have it both ways, you know, throwing away the perfect opportunity to reclaim more territory… because, what is this? Reconnaissance? Much more risk for so little rewards. Isn’t it much more sensible to ally with another force and topple our enemies? We shouldn’t tiptoe around like weaklings.”
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: CALCULATION | reconnaissance call - aine. - 11-08-2020

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I'LL C[color=#36829c]OME BACK WHEN YOU CALL ME
Stealth was not her expertise.  If she could shift freely like her brother had been able to, the petite fae wondered if she would be any good at scouting.  She could be quiet of course, but her hooves clicked on solid ground and her breath often hitched at the slightest start.

Her ears flicked as she trotted up to her father.  Well.  Actually... She could easily scout under the guise of gathering herbs... But she doubted her father would go along with such.  She just wanted to help.

She scoffed softly at Vale, hazel hues flashing.  "Chargin' into a fight with-without knowing your enemy 'an their land is jus' as 'risky'," she pointed out.  Even she knew that, though the thought of any more fighting made her uneasy.

Her wings shuffled at her sides.  "I-I will be holdin' a first aid session, to go over the basics with everyone.  An-anyone interested in scoutin' should attend."
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI