Beasts of Beyond
Hello (: - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Hello (: (/showthread.php?tid=13039)

Pages: 1 2

Hello (: - Seina - 10-21-2020

[align=center]
Hello everyone! my name's Seina and i used to be hang around here for a little bit for two years ago i think??. I played Inu and Kazumi here for a lil bit!. You might also have known me on FF under the same name as well!. (:

I've not yet decided if i'm gonna roleplay here since i'm trying to give RP a bit of a break at the moment since i'm quite busy in school and everything but who knows!. I have already been planning some characters out so who knows really xD i'm so bad at controling my write impulses cx

For now anyway i just wanted to drop in and say hi again ^^
and see if anyone i used to know from FF hangs around here still or meet new people! i love meeting new people <33
Also if anyone wanna chat or something let me know!
because i'm feeling a bit lonely right now, haha c':

Re: Hello (: - Orion - 10-21-2020

Welcome back Seina! It’s good to see your back omg. If you need any help, please let me know and I’ll get you caught up. :0 A lot has changed in the main game, after all! Luckily, most of the site’s functionality is all the same.

Oh and I forgot to include that if you wanna chat, add me on Discord at Star#0061 or join our site Discord! You can find it under the announcements category as a pinned post.

Re: Hello (: - Seina - 10-21-2020

[align=center]
Orion!! it's so nice to see you again! and that you're still running the site <33 I will for sure pm you if i have any questions regarding the main game.

Aha, thanks! i will send a request away to you ^^
I saw your site had a discord server, i've always felt a bit anxious to join discord servers though (didn't join FF discord until the start of this year haha ) so it might take me sometime before i feel comfortable enough to take a look (:

Ahh yes! Feel free too anytime. I'll usually be online later in the day, if anything, hence why I caught this post so quick lol

Awesome <33 I'll keep an eye out for your request
I don't blame you tbh? Big environment but a lot of it is pretty chill and muting it always helps too. :00 Nevertheless, take your time. We're glad to have you either way!

Re: Hello (: - Misty - 10-21-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 527px; height: auto; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 10pt;"]Hey Seina!! <3
It's so nice to see you!  I absolutely loved writing with you back on FF!

Don't feel pressured to join any discords or anything we totally get that; it's just nice having you around! Welcome back. <33

Re: Hello (: - COSMIIX - 10-21-2020

Hello there and welcome to BoB!

What Misty said, don't feel pressured to join the server though if you ever want to talk or plot, my dms are always open! My discord tag being threecaballeros#3000, I'm one of the mods here and I'm always open to questions too!

Re: Hello (: - sykes - 10-21-2020

Oh my god hi Seina! Don't know if you remember me but I played Benjamin on FF! It's good to see you here and I hope you're okay!

Re: Hello (: - tikki - 10-22-2020

[align=center][div style="max-width: 400px;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]Hi Seina, and welcome back to Bob! My memory is really bad so I'm unsure if we've met before, but either way it's nice to see you!

Whether or not you'd want to join the discord ( which I get, tbh, it can get hectic sometimes, no matter how big the server lol ) my DM's on site and on discord are always open! If you need to get ahold of me for any reason my discord user is tikki#0717

Re: Hello (: - axiom - 10-22-2020

[align=center]
Aye, hey there! I think I recognize your name, but I don't remember specifically roleplaying with you. It's been years since I was on FF. And I took a year long hiatus from BoB.

Welcome back!!