Beasts of Beyond
CRYING IN MY PROM DRESS ⋆ bonita - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: CRYING IN MY PROM DRESS ⋆ bonita (/showthread.php?tid=13037)

CRYING IN MY PROM DRESS ⋆ bonita - ROY - 10-21-2020

[Image: 2336D1F4FA0556CE1BFF877FFCDE8170FE9FE58A]

Re: CRYING IN MY PROM DRESS ⋆ bonita - ROY - 10-21-2020

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing. Mauris a diam maecenas sed enim ut. Dignissim convallis aenean et tortor at." Vitae turpismassa sed elementum tempus egestas sed sed. Convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id donec ultrices. Urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies. Purus ut faucibus pulvinar elementum. Nulla facilisi morbi tempus iaculis urna. Ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt. A diam sollicitudin tempor id eu. Aliquam sem fringilla ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum. Diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris. Venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu.

Re: CRYING IN MY PROM DRESS %u22C6 bonita - ROY - 10-21-2020

quick tags!

NAME  bonita "bonnie" roux

AGE  12 months, ages every 21st

IDENTITY  assigned FEMALE at birth, identifies with demigirl (SHE / THEY)

SEXUALITY  still developing, but feels more aligned with BISEXUAL

RELATIONS  direct roux family relations, daughter of goldenluxury roux and marina. direct sister to seapaw, brandyskies, and riftweaver roux.

ALLIANCE  currently in no group, no former ranks or titles.

TIGUAR  bonita is a winged tiguar (jaguar/tiger mix) with a mane of leaves along her neck and growing out of her wings and legs. she has green eyes that have an otherworldly glow and pupils that never dilate due to a roux mutation. she has large, feathery wings that are a slightly dark cream color, matching some of the spots and stripes on her body. she has various stripes and spots across her body as representative of her mix of two big cats that fade from a dark cream color to a desaturated purple. she has a light cream color that sits at the top of her fur with white undersides. she is still growing and is currently slightly smaller than an average jaguar.

POWERS  currently bonnie has discovered earth elementals and mental manipulation. she is still learning how to use them. she also has conjuration. she has mastered it.

DIFFICULTY  she is physically and mentally moderate as she is still growing and learning how to fight. tag when attacking.

Re: CRYING IN MY PROM DRESS ⋆ bonita - ROY - 10-21-2020

she said, "with friends like these, who needs anybody else?"tags

Re: CRYING IN MY PROM DRESS ⋆ bonita - ROY - 01-09-2021

⋆  they'd say, "let your love grow tall"
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. "Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur."