Beasts of Beyond
How you like that? -- Stheno's Den construction - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: How you like that? -- Stheno's Den construction (/showthread.php?tid=13012)

How you like that? -- Stheno's Den construction - SirDio - 10-18-2020

STHENO
While her introduction to the group was... rocky, to say the least(she even contemplating calling Stryker a White piece of shit in Japanese), she grew used to the dryer conditions of the island, with sudden spots of greenery and those dastardly flesh-eating plants scattered about. Finding herself a nice spot to make a cozy home. Well, cozy by her standards. Crowded housing probably wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but she didn't drink tea. This snake cat drank bitter coffee once, goddamnit.

A soft huff coming from her mouth, she hauled over a dead, hollow log and set it in her spot, one end lower than the other, with only one opening. Wordless as she worked, she continued working on her humble abode, adding foliage, rocks, and any other scraps she could find. Bitch found a handful of drift wood and saw that fit for adding to the weight of the den. A python stupidly made it's way toward her home, thinking it a safe haven. It ended up being a small snack. She wondered if all snakes were that stupid. But a shrug rolled off her shoulders as she continued looking for anything else she saw fit for a hide.

Re: How you like that? -- Stheno's Den construction - ARGUS - 10-18-2020

Argus noted the snake-like wanderer on the island, her soft determination at setting forth a home was honoring; more more in comparison towards Caesar's own lack of even contributing to aid. Most of the homes there were in ruins, and while some had taken to try and rebuild them- there were those that preferred to build their own. There was something Argus considered noteworthy, in this one.

The dragon shifted form where she lay, long extended neck rising aboce the foilage that she had crowded behind to sleep through the day. Ten eyes blinking into focus in their silent vigil. After a moment's of silence the dragon spoke. "Make a space for fire, if not inside then infront of it. Th winter moons will be here soon enough."
[table][tr][td]
[Image: kbDRDDJ.gif]
[/td][td]
"Standing in the afterimage of who you used to be graceless fumbling rage, standing within the eye's of the storm and an itch from the edges of a storm. Argus is painted in mercy and her lack of action; the only thing kept their enemies out of dragons breath is care. Sonder painting the mask of a monster; does not change what they are at the core. ruthless"
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: How you like that? -- Stheno's Den construction - SirDio - 10-20-2020

STHENO
Hearing Argus' words, the hybrid moved her head to face the dragon. A soft hum left her lips and she nodded gently. "Hmm.. You're right. Didn't think of that, oddly enough. Thank you." A smooth smile graced her lips as she started gathering stuff for a fire spot. "I haven't really had to deal with fires for warmth, I usually just sleep through the winter - but I guess I can't really do that here, hm?" A shrug rolled off her shoulders as she set up stones in a tight circle outside her hide.

Re: How you like that? -- Stheno's Den construction - CAESAR CIPHER. - 10-22-2020

[glow=black,1,400]THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THE SAME OLD THING !。+゚.[/glow]
"You can if you want to be considered dead weight." Caesar grumbled as he approached the two, overhearing the conversation as he passed. He didn't particularly like Stheno honestly, though was that really much of a surprise? He didn't like a lot of people, mostly because they irritated him, but he didn't like the fact that Stheno spoke another language - one that he couldn't speak. What if she called him something in that language? He'd never know, and that's what infuriated him.

"Actually, now that I think about it..." Caesar went on, humming slightly as he spoke. "Perhaps it would be best if you went into hibernation. Less mouths to feed, the better."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: How you like that? -- Stheno's Den construction - SirDio - 10-22-2020

STHENO
Amused silver eyes looked to Caesar, a smirk resting upon her face. "Wow, you never have anything kind to say. That's amusing." She chuckled, tongue flicking in his direction like he was food. The flicking quickly halted, though, and she continued setting up the fire pit.

"Actually, now that I think about it, you'd make a terrible meal." She snatched up another python, a Burmese, and threw it into her den for later use. The scales were pretty. "And I don't eat every damn day. Something as big as a large rat will only take a few days to a week. If anything, I only need to eat every other week." Why was she saying this? To prove that she won't be another mouth to feed every day. "if I ate every day or every week, then I'd get fat - useless. I like being useful." Even to herself.

Re: How you like that? -- Stheno's Den construction - CAESAR CIPHER. - 10-22-2020

[glow=black,1,400]THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THE SAME OLD THING !。+゚.[/glow]
Caesar snorted at Stheno's first comment, finding it amusing that she commented how he didn't have anything nice to say. No, no, he didn't. Ever. That would be the smart thing to do. "I would make a terrible meal." The savannah agree with a matter-of-fact tone, shaking his fur out as if to prove that. After all, he didn't exactly take care of the moral body he possessed, so if Stheno were to eat him, she could probably get sick. Maybe.

"Nobody wants to eat charred remains." Caesar clarified, as if that was the reason why he wouldn't taste very good.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: How you like that? -- Stheno's Den construction - ARGUS - 10-26-2020

The approach of Caesar was seen, and Argus felt a wiry flicker of amusement at the demon's presence, the other wanderer seemed to feel the same, if not for the flicker of annoyance. The dragon simply leaned back, and let the banter run until they found the perfect cut in.

"charred? Well, Caesar why didn't you say so, hmm" The dragon was amused, even their tone said as such, yet there was still the threat in their words. And the sudden opening of their crooked fanged maw, a spark here or there, electricity was such a great start to a fire, and Caesar would make great kindling, would he not?
[table][tr][td]
[Image: kbDRDDJ.gif]
[/td][td]
"Standing in the afterimage of who you used to be graceless fumbling rage, standing within the eye's of the storm and an itch from the edges of a storm. Argus is painted in mercy and her lack of action; the only thing kept their enemies out of dragons breath is care. Sonder painting the mask of a monster; does not change what they are at the core. ruthless"
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: How you like that? -- Stheno's Den construction - CAESAR CIPHER. - 10-26-2020

Of course Argus would be the one to threaten him. Caesar rolled his eyes whenever the dragon looked over and spoke to him, knowing full well of the threat they were trying to make. He grinned up at them, as if daring them to try something. "Do it. This body is getting worn out, anyway." Besides, the pain he would feel for a few heartbeats would be fun, no?[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]