Beasts of Beyond
Far and Wide - Elysium Visit - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Far and Wide - Elysium Visit (/showthread.php?tid=12932)

Far and Wide - Elysium Visit - SirDio - 10-04-2020

Omnicron

Large paws treaded toward the border of Elysium, hearing distant whispers along the wind of the justice-driven group. Willing to see how some would react upon seeing him, he wanted to visit. He'd visit all the groups on the island eventually, too.

"Mountains.. Not the ideal territory for me, but everyone's got a different taste." He whispered to himself, stopping at the border. Cold purple eyes rested upon the peak of the mountain, blank face suddenly scrunching up in thought. Maybe he should call out?

"Hello! I'm a loner and wish to speak to someone from the mountains." His rough voice echoed out reasonably well, and he sat down with his paws digging into the ground below him. Stern head swiveling around, he turned to look at the sky, then back at the mountain. He wasn't hard to spot, so eventually someone would come and speak. Hopefully.

Re: Far and Wide - Elysium Visit - sykes - 10-04-2020

TELL HIM THE NIGHTMARES HAVEN'T STOPPED
tell him i'm not sure what is real and what is not
The first thing Loey thinks as he hears Omnicron speak is that he speaks weird, although it's nothing he hasn't come across before. When he lead Zephyr there were plenty of strange creatures, including a rabbit with a unicorn horn and a fish cat hybrid- yeah, those two had caught his interest for a while, actually, but after a while seeing weird looking people or hearing weird things had become normal... Somewhere down the line of having a crush on an actual cyclops and now having a crush on conjoined twins he came to terms with the fact that strange was something he liked, too, but he wasn't going to think about that- there's someone at the border, they talk weird, that's all you need to think about, dude.

That in mind, Loey makes his appearance by poking his head around the edge of a rock and then approaching the stranger. He doesn't think for one second that he might be in danger (because he's an idiot naive boy, even if he is a literal grandpa), and it doesn't register in his head that hey, maybe he's the one acting weird right now and not the complete stranger that wants to question him.

"Alright, I'm here. What do you wanna talk about? Your favourite activity, meal...?" okay, so sarcasm is not his forte, and he definitely needs to learn when it's appropriate to use it and when it isn't, but the cat's out of the bag now (figuratively) and there's no going back, so... Whatever.

template by orion

Re: Far and Wide - Elysium Visit - SirDio - 10-04-2020

Omnicron

Seeing the feline make his way over to the Epicyon, Omni was a bit questioning of their actions. Hearing his words, Omni let out a sputtering laugh, "Was that humor or sarcasm? Either way, you need practice." he chuckled before going back to stoic. "My name is Omnicron - who are you, and what groups reigns here?"

Re: Far and Wide - Elysium Visit - kinglykingstone - 10-12-2020

"Elysium"

The name rang out like a call, the cloak covered leader slipping out from in between the trees. The two headed leader viewed the canine with interest, taking in their appearance. They came to a stop beside Loey, tail flicking asaingst the dwarf star's side for a moment as gaze remained on visitor. "Omnicron," echoed the astra seraph, in fashion true to themselves. A hum left the silver tabby head as the other head gave an amused shoulder. "Nice too meetcha! I'm Alani, my brother," he would pause to bump his muzzle agains't Hani's, "He's hani. We are the Astral Seraph, or leader, of this group."
HAVE YOU SEEN MY SISTER EVELYN?