Beasts of Beyond
( loveland frogman / joiner ) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: ( loveland frogman / joiner ) (/showthread.php?tid=12928)

( loveland frogman / joiner ) - Grimm - 10-03-2020

[div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 11.5px; width: 310px; text-align: justify; line-height:120%"]Loose the dwindling threads unravelled beneath shifting silhouettes painted against canvas kaleidoscopic in the chaotic array of hues it bore, comfort and instruction alike but a dying whisper beneath the din. He knew their worry, how it settled as though stone occupied forfeited placement organs once filled, clung in dark strands about constricting throat until pained each breath. Understood the plight that plagued diverted vision, voiced it in a brittle, cracking voice that broke as misuse caught him up.

"C̶o̶m̵e̸ ̵o̴n̶e̴,̶ ̷c̸o̵m̶e̶ ̷a̶l̶l̸!̶"

Booming cacophony, shrill for the depths it had been risen from, above even the clamouring joyous screams and too quick words audible. Had been his grasp not tentative, construction poor and striped until bare bones was all he may lay a tentative claim to, hazey and lost the words still, mere sound but enough. Cold the bars that bit at exposed flesh, dug into scar tissue unpermitted proper treatment, panic against fawn backdrop a horrendous thing for, beneath where the seams of his skin seemed almost prepared to give, simmering the heat anger produced.

"C̵o̴m̸e̵ ̶s̷e̴e̸ ̵t̶h̷e̷ ̷b̶e̶a̵s̸t̴!̸ ̶T̵h̷e̴r̸e̷ ̸i̴s̴ ̷n̴o̴n̵e̴ ̷l̶i̸k̴e̵ ̵i̶t̶ ̸a̶n̶d̵ ̵t̴h̵e̵r̶e̵ ̵s̶h̶a̷l̴l̴ ̸n̸e̵v̴e̸r̸ ̴b̵e̵ ̵a̸g̶a̴i̵n̴!̵"

Dramatic flair, the twirl of cane painted in grotesque, twisted shadows before him, gone as the part heralded forth the sudden sweeping open of canvas covering. Brief the silence, lull a momentary respite as into the bright illumination did he blink, unsure before the first object struck, metal ringing with a dull hum. Away did he stumble and the greeting begun, displeasure voiced as others saw fit to torment with projectiles.

"S̸t̶u̴p̷i̶d̵ ̵t̴h̷i̷n̸g̶ ̶a̴i̴n̵'̸t̵ ̶e̶v̸e̷n̴ ̸s̶c̷a̷r̵y̵,̵ ̵l̵o̶o̸k̷ ̵a̷t̴ ̴i̶t̴,̶ ̸j̵u̸s̸t̷ ̶a̶ ̴b̸i̴g̷ ̶s̸c̸a̵r̶y̵ ̶c̸a̸t̶.̸ ̶I̸ ̷c̶o̴u̸l̶d̷ ̵t̵a̷k̴e̴ ̷i̷t̸ ̵a̸n̸y̸ ̶d̷a̴y̵.̸"

Overdone the faux pride painting words passed through twisting sneer, pockmarked and further riddled with red welts the face that pressed to bars, slim arms extending between. About did wiggle fingers, mesmerised for a moment the creature, creeping closer with no intent. Yet wrong such action, sharp the strike laid against head, aching even as the sensation died in moments, the child laughing in a manner cruelly gleeful. Again it beckoned, swung its hands about and called with sickening sweetness, the slow progression inciting further annoyance.

Outward did it stretch to the limits it seemed capable, still beyond even the ebony hued nose, the cant of head almost adorable had not it been for the manner lips moved, exposed yellowed enamel. For only seconds, at that, the screams ringing in ears flicked back, soft and pliable the flesh against teeth, sweat and grease mingling against tongue. As was all only a moment transpired before there were others, always there, above lifted the cane he had been warned about.

Down had it come, twisted and grotesque the face he saw.

[align=center]---

Against fluttering lids, a darkness momentary before light seeped through, gentle the red burst arising against that thin covering, painted it still. Familiar grown a dreamscape where fiction wound about the fraying edges imagination tugged at, beneath such unknown the surety with which he may deem the transpiring scene as real or simply fabrication.

It may be best he could not, allowed his naive thoughts still for how little a comfort they had become.

Roused from slumber in such crude fashion, aching jaws that had tightly closed and held as such throughout the proceedings, further attempt was ignored. Still did exhaustion tug, gentle in its play along quickening thought, surface level their restriction for simple that which was present in tawny hued skull. From placement against stretched limbs did it arise, though attention did not, regarded the pebble lined expanse. Hushed the waves that lapped at those in reach, traversal to this place an unknown, mere locomotion without end goal succeeded, if in unexpected manner.

With the bright lights flashing behind once more closed lids loose the sprawl the hybrid allowed himself to fall into, against side digging the gathered stone, once more perched atop curled legs chin. Sleep was beyond his grasp but rest may at least be achieved, watched the tide as it arose and fell once more, recalling the taste of blood, a copper tang he vainly hoped to be false recall.

Re: ( loveland frogman / joiner ) - CAESAR CIPHER. - 10-04-2020

[glow=black,1,400]CLEVER GOT ME THIS FAR, THEN TRICKY GOT ME IN !。+゚.[/glow]
Perhaps if Caesar were a regular savannah, he would know what Tyke had been through. Savannahs, like leopons, were hybrids, but unlike leopons, they were hybrids of a domestic feline and a serval; meaning, they were essentially pets. While leopons were used in the circus, maybe Caesar could have related to the feeling of being trapped in a cage, since the life of a domestic wasn't always guaranteed as perfect.

But alas, Caesar wasn't born as your average domestic feline and simply took the form of one. He wouldn't know what it was like, spending your life in a cage. What he did know, however, was that there was an unfamiliar scent on the beach and... blood as well? Strange but definitely worth noting. The savannah opened his mouth slightly to draw in the smell, following it as it lead him to the beach. He 'hid' among the ferns, searching for the source of what he was searching for, and soon his gaze fell upon Tyke. Caesar groaned, his tail tip twitching in frustration. Another washed up creature?

"Get up." Caesar growled in a sharp tone as he approached the strange hybrid, his steps wary in case Tyke was going to be aggressive.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]