Beasts of Beyond
I'M SHAKABLE // Inferno - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: I'M SHAKABLE // Inferno (/showthread.php?tid=12869)

I'M SHAKABLE // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 09-24-2020

[glow=grey,1,400]OH YES, I'VE HEARD THE STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN !。+゚.[/glow]
Alright, something needed to be done with Inferno. Something was clearly wrong with the kid and it made her worry, as surprising as that may seem to her crewmates. "Inferno!" Aphra called up to her daughter, staring up at the ceiling that was technically the upper rooms where her children stayed. "Come here, we need to go somewhere."

[member=16091]Windowmemer[/member] [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'M SHAKABLE // Inferno - Windowmemer - 09-24-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —      ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ
Well, she had been sleeping, or relaxing, really, when her mother called her name and wanted her to go outside. "Ngh. Reallyyyy?" She mumbled back, rolling out from her hidey-hole and stumbling down the stairs, blinking herself awake. "What do you want from me?" She looked at the female skeptically.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: I'M SHAKABLE // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 09-29-2020

[glow=grey,1,400]OH YES, I'VE HEARD THE STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN !。+゚.[/glow]
Alright, okay, good. This was progress, at the very least. "We're going to go see someone talk about..." Ugh, how should she put this? Aphra tried to smile down sweetly at her daughter, but she couldn't help but twitch her tail in irritation; she didn't want to do this, but this had to be done. In a way, she was genuinely concerned about Inferno's mental health, especially with her comment coming from a child at such a young age.

Am I the cause for this? Aphra couldn't help but think this. She didn't want to be the cause of this, honestly, she just wanted to try and make Roxanne jealous by having children before her and to see if that made Roxie love her instead of Diya, which... obviously did not work, and Aphra was stuck with three children she didn't want. But that didn't exactly mean she wanted them to feel like they would be better off dead.

"We're going to therapy, like Michael suggested, remember?" Aphra finally finished her statement, giving Inferno another small smile, as if trying to reassure her.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'M SHAKABLE // Inferno - Windowmemer - 09-29-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —      ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ!

Her mother tried to be sweet. Really, she did, but she couldn't hide the tone of annoyance in her voice, unmatching to the forced smile on her face. So they're going to go see someone to talk about....? Inferno let her mother gather her thoughts about whatever she wanted to say, and let her attention wander around the house. Oh look, wood. Floors. Walls.
Hey, there's a bug.
Aphra finally made up her mind about what she wanted to say, and told Inferno that they were going to therapy. Playing dumb, the small female made a huuuuuuh? noise, and blinked innocently. "What are you talking about?" She didn't buy the smile but curled her lip in disgust.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ

that's why Aphra had kids? tuff and feelsbadman

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: I'M SHAKABLE // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 10-16-2020

[glow=grey,1,400]ALL EYES ON ME IN THE CENTER OF THE RING !。+゚.[/glow]
//I am so sorry for the late response!! ^^;

Inferno was playing dumb and Aphra knew this. The oriental longhair's claws subconsciously slid out and scratched at the wooden floor below as Aphra tried to hold back from snapping at Inferno. "A while back, you told him that you wanted him to kill you." Aphra responded, her kinked tail flicking as she tried to calm herself down - and to keep herself from lashing out at her own daughter.

"Come on now, dear, I've already made an appointment for you." Without waiting for a response, Aphra turned around and headed towards the entrance of their home, though she paused at the door and looked back, waiting for Inferno.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'M SHAKABLE // Inferno - Windowmemer - 10-16-2020

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

A small smirk slid onto her maw as  she noted her mother sliding  her claws along the floor, and Inferno shrugged as she kept blabbering on. "Yeah yeah, we don't talk about what happened, alright? The past is in the past, mom, get used to it." She rolled her eyes with a disgusted huff.
Aphra proceeded to move towards the exit and waited for Inferno, though the kitten decided, why not, and made herself comfortable right there in the middle of the room, sprawling out and directing towards  her mother the  biggest shit-eating grin ever.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: I'M SHAKABLE // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 10-22-2020

[glow=grey,1,400]ALL EYES ON ME IN THE CENTER OF THE RING !。+゚.[/glow]
Aphra almost had half the mind to laugh right then and there when Inferno asked if they were going because of the things she said. "Yes, of course we are." She snapped, her kinked tail lashing in frustration as Inferno plopped herself onto the ground. "Do you think I want everyone to think that I neglect you three?" No, she didn't. She didn't want everyone harassing her over how she raised her kids, even if she definitely wasn't the best mother; she had enough time as it was convincing her crewmates that she was a 'decent' mother.

"You have three seconds to get up or I'm dragging your ass over there." Aphra threatened, glaring at Inferno as she spoke, ignoring the urge to dig her claws into the wood again.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]