Beasts of Beyond
JOHN DOE || o. Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: JOHN DOE || o. Joining (/showthread.php?tid=12824)

JOHN DOE || o. Joining - Violet Ryder - 09-19-2020

"Just a bunch of John Does getting high"
"All our dreams are floating out the windows" -Violet Ryder

A soft breeze whistled through the short fur of the dark colored cheetah. Her emerald green gaze landing upon the border that was marked of that of an unknown group, one in which the cheetah had no idea or clue what their name was. She took a soft sigh, soaking in the different scents that hit her nose, her tail flicking slightly before she would settle herself down at the border, her tail curling slightly around her paws while her ears perked and she kept a wary eye for any passer by's.

It was clear, that Violet was a stranger, different scents clung to her fur from her far and long journey. She wore golden bangles on her tail while a bracelet on her front ankle. Golden loop earrings, so small and hardly noticeable unless someone was to take a closer look. She kept her head held slightly high before clearing her throat slightly and spoke,"Is anyone there? I don't mean to intrude-my name is Violet Ryder and...I've been traveling a long way" they would explain to anyone who were to stumble across the strange cheetah.

Speech "Thoughts"

Re: JOHN DOE || o. Joining - ¿¿ - 09-19-2020

Sam was on one of her runs and on the bresse she smelt someone knew. Slowing down dramatically she sniffed the air and determined were is was and booked it in that direction. Keeping a nose to the smell closer she reconised the sent of different grasses that isn't here indicating travel not to mention all the other scents the clung to her. She must be a fast traveler as well but the smells on Sam might be faded by now since she got here. Seeing the cheetah Sam noticed she was very beautifully decorated and the thought she had was is this a merchant. Slowing down in fron of the stranger keeping a defensive distance and replayed to the question she heard on her way here. "So your a traveler to. What made you come down this way."

Re: JOHN DOE || o. Joining - teef - 09-20-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
golden lung dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai shi lynn lingré. proper chinese name is lin bai. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting delilah evergarden & halo mercer. kingpin of alithís evgenis. demiromantic gray-asexual. parent of veris, arvin, leoku, erian, flos, kekhai, evarhi, and laeglin. elder brother of ramona and hope, uncle of quennel and cosette.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Their travel towards the border was swift and quiet, the draconic jaguar humming to themself as they moved, mind lost in different times and different lands. The strange new scent reached the kingpin first, unconsciously following after Sam's scent trail before the partially blind being came across the two femmes meeting one another. They were quiet as they came up beside Sam, allowing her room so she wouldn't be surprised by their appearance. Rumbling softly, they turned their half blind gaze to Violet, "Greetings, Violet Ryder. I am Lin Bai, but please call me Bai Shi. I'm the Kingpin of this land, named Alithís Evgenis, my friend. Is there anything that we could help you with?", they spoke, only able to make out the darkness of her pelt and become faint glint of her gilded decorations.

Re: JOHN DOE || o. Joining - Violet Ryder - 09-22-2020

"Just a bunch of John Does getting high"
"All our dreams are floating out the windows" -Violet Ryder

Her gaze landed on the two strangers that greeted the decorated cheetah and she would dip her head in a graceful greeting while her ears twitched to listen to their words-one asked her why she had headed this way and the other seemed curious as to what she wanted and Violet hummed to herself thinking of the right answer for the two of them while her tail flicked gently. "Feel free to call me Violet, and...I have traveled far to here in wondering of a place to stay" she explained to them while no smile graced her lips and she kept a straight face on-her voice smooth and calm but quite curt and straight to the point. It seems the cheetah held herself with a sort of...elegence.
Speech "Thoughts"

Re: JOHN DOE || o. Joining - teef - 09-22-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
golden lung dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai shi lynn lingré. proper chinese name is lin bai. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting delilah evergarden & halo mercer. kingpin of alithís evgenis. demiromantic gray-asexual. parent of veris, arvin, leoku, erian, flos, kekhai, evarhi, and laeglin. elder brother of ramona and hope, uncle of quennel and cosette.
[/td][/tr][/table]
"For a place to stay?" The jaguar would hum, tipping their head slightly as they drew in Violet's scent, "well, Ms. Ryder, you are in luck. We can welcome you to our lands. Do you mind telling us about what you've encountered on your way here? I'm temporarily unable to leave my group for my blindness and I have not encountered many others.", the beast rumbled softly, tail curling over their back. She certainly had an air of elegance, they could feel that much from this short interaction with her. "we will bring you to our inn so that you may rest and take care of any immediate needs. I will personally inform you of what has happened before you have come to us.", they rumbled, turning their head to point deeper into the territory, the breeze ruffling their own dark fur and making them grumble at the chill breeze.

Re: JOHN DOE || o. Joining - FAKHIRA CIPHER. - 09-23-2020

[glow=white,1,400]WOULD YOU BITE BACK IF GIVEN THE CHANCE ?。+゚.[/glow]
Luck just so happened that Fakhira was passing by at this moment and, upon hearing Bai Shi's voice, the dark grey she-cat came over to investigate. Her ears pricked to catch up on what the Kingpin was saying, Fakhira caught that this stranger was looking for a place to stay. "Hey, welcome!" She chirped. "Like Bai Shi said, you're more than welcome to stay here. My name is Fakhira Cipher."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: JOHN DOE || o. Joining - ¿¿ - 10-01-2020

Hearing the grey cat coming Sam turned her head to look strat at the cat. "I am Sam quite new here to from my travels. When we head back to the inn we can tell you about the village and maybe our travels as well." Making an effort to be friendly Sam gave violet a nice calm smile.